Navy Seal Team Vs. Squatch>>>>Squatch Wins!

norseman

Navy Seal Team vs. Sasquatch Family  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry Red Team. One regular infantry saw team, two guys will wipe them out in about a few seconds depending on the circumstances of course. With a 240 B, the upgrade to the m-60 machine gun, it would be a little easier, as the larger round would punch through bigger trees and kill them, but the two man team wins because if Bigfoots are physical creatures then they are subject to the same forces a supersonic projectile inflicts upon a flesh and blood being as us. And from what I can read the infrasound doesnt affect everyone to the extent that it does some, to have any chance the Red Team would need to almost immediately suppress or disable both of the machine gun team, as one soldier can successfully operate the weapon effectively, and if the percentage of people who are severely immobilized is fifty percent which is as good as anyones guess that I can tell, the one man with the big gun still cuts them to pieces.

If a SEAL team doesn't stand a chance against a group of Sasquatch? Then our paleolithic ancestors armed with spears would have been wiped out or at the very least driven to the edges of the world.

BINGO! Actually..this a great argument for BF not existing...think about it in REVERSE. Those ancestors were FAR superior in hunting down the BF.

This is what BF was up against>>>

cro-magnon.jpg

Cro-Magnon_Man.jpg

Edited by ronn1

You guys are kidding right?

SEAL team. Why am I even commenting? This is silly.

I guess it makes sense I'm commenting then, because who's silly?? <-----this guy (girl)

More than a few of the native Indian stories speak of those things but oddly the missing 411 books seem to give credibility to those old legends.

Yes but the common denominator is that they attack our vulnerable. Kids at the fringe of a group.......taken. The straggler in a group of hikers. The don't besiege a town and haul us all off......

You guys are kidding right?

SEAL team. Why am I even commenting? This is silly.

I guess it makes sense I'm commenting then, because who's silly?? <-----this guy (girl)

There are five people polled in this thread, and a prominent Bigfooter who disagree with you!

Hey Norse ol buddy. When you're cleaning your rifle, be sure to use that Hoppes solvent in a well ventilated area.

I just want to reiterate that the topic of this thread? Isn't my idea. I'm just parroting it here and asking an opinion, that's all.

Guest Scout1959

Once the shooting started the BFs would be hotfooting it the opposite direction. I'm sure they can outrun the Seals. However if the terrain they have to cross is open they are screwed.

Guest Thepattywagon

Since BFs are rarely photographed out in the open, even in the protective cover of dark, when they are NOT being shot at, spraying the land with bullets of any caliber won't guarantee the target will be hit. They are supreme masters at hiding, and I can't think of one instance I've read where a human was successful in actually sneaking up on a Sasquatch. If that has happened, it was a BF that was not on high alert to dangerous people with guns who are trying to kill it.

IMO, this thread boils down to the question of what type and how much firepower is required to bring down a gang of angry BFs. Like any other creature, they can be stopped with a bullet or a hail of bullets. But if the shooter can't acquire the target, shooting blind a la "Predator" is not going to do the trick.

Guest Cervelo

Individually in the wildeness we are very vulnerable but as a group and armed no contest biggie loses everytime.

If biggies half what some think he is...he would take one look at this group and their actions/stealthiness and haul butt out of there!

Edited by Cervelo

This poll reminds of one I saw a few years ago arguing who would win in a fight to the death, a heavyweight MMA fighter or a chimp. I couldn't believe how many folks thought the MMA fighter would one-punch the helpless ape...

I voted for the SEALS, because of the overwhelming firepower. I just found the other poll amusing.

Even witn nightvision, I still think hairy would have the field advantage. I had thought about mentioning this in my OP, but knew ...pretty much so that the subject would be brought up.

Well...........sorry that he didn't take away the weapons and sit them down to a chess match. :o

The point to this whole thread is that some of us think that Sasquatch is this ninja/spartan uber lethal. Which is mind boggling. If this was the case? Then Squatch would be dining on Krispy Kreme donuts while reading reports about small hairless ape like creatures of a "unknown" species dumpster diving for scraps in the back lot.

Bigfoot army would rule the world.

If a SEAL team doesn't stand a chance against a group of Sasquatch? Then our paleolithic ancestors armed with spears would have been wiped out or at the very least driven to the edges of the world.

Over a course of a life span of centuries. Hairy would learn the skills demonstrated by his predators. If one recalls in the last Predator movie it was mentioned that that the new kids on the block implemented what their ancestors had learn about their prey in the new hunt.

This is a toss up. Daytime, SEAL's have the advantage, Night time.......whole different story.

SEALs cant fight at night?

We do most of our ops during darkness, have since day one.

You can read here how a patrol in Vietnam got a pretty good butt kicking from a group of monkeys, and there are plenty of other stories from Viet Nam soldiers that say the same...

and you can see here just what type of monkeys these were...

Now, I'm sure some will say "But we're talking about highly trained and better equipped Navy Seals", however, these fellows in Vietnam had been in country for a long time and knew what they were doing. They were not push overs.

Point being, even in the contest between man and beast, the issue is not certain.

Guest OntarioSquatch

BINGO! Actually..this a great argument for BF not existing...think about it in REVERSE. Those ancestors were FAR superior in hunting down the BF.

This is what BF was up against>>>

*images*

That's an interesting theory, but I can see 2 issues. Bigfoot supposedly did not exist before the hybridization, and that is said to have taken place no more than 15,000 years ago and even if they did have a great advantage over ancient humans (they probably did), it wouldn't necessarily mean they would have wiped us out. Even today, they seem to avoid contact with normal humans.

SEALs cant fight at night?

We do most of our ops during darkness, have since day one.

...and so does BF and without the aid of mechanical devices. Humans against humans with or without the aid of mechanical devices is for the most part and even match. Humans with night-vision against a prey that has acute adoption of night-vision as a normal thingl......odds are against the humans.

A match with a species that has evolutionarily adapted his tracking and prey capture technical skills has the advantage. This match up is without the humans having the firepower they normally would carry. Yet IMO, even with the addition of the firepower for the humans to use. The match in the end would go to the evolutionary species at night time. We probably all remember reading the stories...assumption of truthfullness....that the hairy ones had a rather gruesome technique of head popping on the puny humans.

...I'm still amazed of how quite BF can be in the woods, even when they aren't in stealth mode.

This poll reminds of one I saw a few years ago arguing who would win in a fight to the death, a heavyweight MMA fighter or a chimp. I couldn't believe how many folks thought the MMA fighter would one-punch the helpless ape...

I voted for the SEALS, because of the overwhelming firepower. I just found the other poll amusing.

Full grown chimp would tear him apart..no contest.

That's an interesting theory, but I can see 2 issues. Bigfoot supposedly did not exist before the hybridization, and that is said to have taken place no more than 15,000 years ago and even if they did have a great advantage over ancient humans (they probably did), it wouldn't necessarily mean they would have wiped us out. Even today, they seem to avoid contact with normal humans.

The pics I showed were representative of man 10000 years ago ...including NA. Just used those to give you an idea that those humans were crafty hunters and used DEADLY weapons as well. They hunted down HUGE WOOLY MASTADONS and other large prey. BF wouldn't stand a chance confronting groups of these hunters. If they existed then, they would certainly have eluded man.

Edited by ronn1