Navy Seal Team Vs. Squatch>>>>Squatch Wins!

norseman

Navy Seal Team vs. Sasquatch Family  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think it's a contest given the fire power of seals. If you had them with just knifes and hand guns..it would be close...advantage BF.

Not me........I didn't come up with the hypothetical situation.

But the claim did not dictate that the SEALS would only be armed with knives or hand guns. So I'm assuming that the Bigfooter in question fully expects that a SEAL Team running a "green side" OP (with full loadout), would be wiped out by Bigfoot.

For the sake of argument I DID NOT INCLUDE their radio.......which connects them to SOCOM. Which then brings everything in the US military's arsenal to bear against our Bigfoot army.

Combined arms like:

Artillery

Gunships

Airstrike

Tactical nuke

Edited by norseman

Not me........I didn't come up with the hypothetical situation.

But the claim did not dictate that the SEALS would only be armed with knives or hand guns. So I'm assuming that the Bigfooter in question fully expects that a SEAL Team running a "green side" OP (with full loadout), would be wiped out by Bigfoot.

For the sake of argument I DID NOT INCLUDE their radio.......which connects them to SOCOM. Which then brings everything in the US military's arsenal to bear against our Bigfoot army.

Combined arms like:

Artillery

Gunships

Airstrike

Tactical nuke

In that case BF is gone pronto.

Admin

To make the playing field level, the Seals couldn't use weapons. Bigfoot would win handily. Seals can't beat what they can't catch.

Well...........sorry that he didn't take away the weapons and sit them down to a chess match. :o

The point to this whole thread is that some of us think that Sasquatch is this ninja/spartan uber lethal. Which is mind boggling. If this was the case? Then Squatch would be dining on Krispy Kreme donuts while reading reports about small hairless ape like creatures of a "unknown" species dumpster diving for scraps in the back lot.

Bigfoot army would rule the world.

If a SEAL team doesn't stand a chance against a group of Sasquatch? Then our paleolithic ancestors armed with spears would have been wiped out or at the very least driven to the edges of the world.

If this was the case? Then Squatch would be dining on Krispy Kreme donuts while reading reports about small hairless ape like creatures of a "unknown" species dumpster diving for scraps in the back lot.

And just how do you know they don't? :jester:

Well...........sorry that he didn't take away the weapons and sit them down to a chess match. :o

The point to this whole thread is that some of us think that Sasquatch is this ninja/spartan uber lethal. Which is mind boggling. If this was the case? Then Squatch would be dining on Krispy Kreme donuts while reading reports about small hairless ape like creatures of a "unknown" species dumpster diving for scraps in the back lot.

Bigfoot army would rule the world.

If a SEAL team doesn't stand a chance against a group of Sasquatch? Then our paleolithic ancestors armed with spears would have been wiped out or at the very least driven to the edges of the world.

One caveat..BF has been characterized as a VERY *shy*...NON CONFRONTATIONAL creature...who takes EXTRA precaution to AVOID contact with humans.

Sasquatch can throw rocks too with deadly accuracy. Take out the infrared goggles, slide a couple shots through the crevices of the body armor. Arms advantage neutralized.... Sasquatch wins.

One caveat..BF has been characterized as a VERY *shy*...NON CONFRONTATIONAL creature...who takes EXTRA precaution to AVOID contact with humans.

And WHY do you think that is?

^ Most stuff I've read they eat people, and rape women.

411 books right? What is the common denominator with those reports?

Sasquatch can throw rocks too with deadly accuracy. Take out the infrared goggles, slide a couple shots through the crevices of the body armor. Arms advantage neutralized.... Sasquatch wins.

While absorbing thousands of rounds of lethal fire?

Let me introduce you to the US Navy ordinance Mark 43:

Guest Thepattywagon

Show me a Navy Seal that can drop a deer liver pate in your lap without the aid of a firearm.

Show me a Navy Seal that can negotiate difficult terrain as if if were running across a paved parking lot.

And show me a Navy Seal with the natural acuity to avoid detection, as Sasquatch has demonstrated time and again, in both daylight and darkness. And please don't post pics of ghillie suits.

While I totally admire the abilities of our SEALS, we are asking a human, who doesn't live 24/7 IN the woods, to outsmart what has proven to be the wiliest creature left on our planet. I don't know if Sas has the capacity to feel 'revenge' to the extent that it would want to track down and kill an invading force. But if it did, I think it could succeed, provided it could keep the SEAL team in striking range, and the Sas numbers were adequate to employ the same methods they use to catch and dispatch wild game.

Guest crabshack

411 books right? What is the common denominator with those reports?

More than a few of the native Indian stories speak of those things but oddly the missing 411 books seem to give credibility to those old legends.

Show me a Navy Seal that can drop a deer liver pate in your lap without the aid of a firearm.

Show me a Navy Seal that can negotiate difficult terrain as if if were running across a paved parking lot.

And show me a Navy Seal with the natural acuity to avoid detection, as Sasquatch has demonstrated time and again, in both daylight and darkness. And please don't post pics of ghillie suits.

While I totally admire the abilities of our SEALS, we are asking a human, who doesn't live 24/7 IN the woods, to outsmart what has proven to be the wiliest creature left on our planet. I don't know if Sas has the capacity to feel 'revenge' to the extent that it would want to track down and kill an invading force. But if it did, I think it could succeed, provided it could keep the SEAL team in striking range, and the Sas numbers were adequate to employ the same methods they use to catch and dispatch wild game.

Well..this all appears to be an exercise in our alter ego vs us. Anyhoo...I don't think you give us *good ol boys* enough credit vs the Squatch. Man is a COLLABORATIVE HUNTER by nature..and a very crafty one I might add. Do NOT underestimate the cunning and ADAPTABILITY (read>>>change strategy on the fly) of the good ol boy. The Squtach is prolly very capable indeed....BUT NOT a very flexable foe. Think of it as David vs GOLIATH if you will.

Formative in theory..but you underestimate the power of a SUPREME NATURAL BORN PREDATOR>>>>>US.

Edited by ronn1