Navy Seal Team Vs. Squatch>>>>Squatch Wins!

norseman

Navy Seal Team vs. Sasquatch Family  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK guys we concede!!! A bunch of totaly silent, invisible Bigfoots with lethal sonic howls will defeat the SEALs every time.

Wait a minute...the SEALs have pulled out their Harry Potter wands and have rendered the Bigfoots visible and in the universal language of all fighting species asked the Foots to sit down and have a beer which they did and the Bigfoots beat on a hollow tree for rhythym while a SEAL blew his mouth harp and everyone else told fart jokes.

I am going to forward this to all my SEAL buddies, they are gonna love it.

SSR Team

Doesn't seem like a very fair contest to me.

The Sasquatches have nothing but the tools given to them when they're born, the Seals have to rely on things that their species have invented to make up for their physical weaknesses of which in modern humans there is many.

But credit must be given to the Seal team species for making up for their physical weaknesses with their mental capability, of which we'd have to assume is stringer than the Sasquatch species.

However, in a forested environment, I'm still not sure.

I'll be keeping my money in my pocket for this one, it could go either way.. ;)

I voted for the Bigfoots, since as others have noted they would refuse the engagement, and the SEALs would not be able to force it.

I voted for the Bigfoots, since as others have noted they would refuse the engagement, and the SEALs would not be able to force it.

The hypothetical situation, which I may have not explained thoroughly, the Bigfooter in question said that if you killed one, no one would return alive to recount the tale let alone bring out a body. Even if he went in with a SEAL team.

Well that guy is allowed to fantasize like anyone else. Unless you can attribute SUPERNATURAL abilities to them...they will be NO MATCH for trained and armed Seals. In fact, I maintained, should they exist, they were no match for early man (let alone armed Seals) who rained SUPREME as hunters. Should they exist... they hide from us for good reason.

Well that guy is allowed to fantasize like anyone else. Unless you can attribute SUPERNATURAL abilities to them...they will be NO MATCH for trained and armed Seals. In fact, I maintained, should they exist, they were no match for early man (let alone armed Seals) who rained SUPREME as hunters. Should they exist... they hide from us for good reason.

Plussed!

But it's "reined". ;)

Edited by norseman

Admin

Also playing into this is what is the SEAL mission? Are they doing a recon, search and destroy, speciman acquistion, ambush, guarding a warehouse full of candy bars and pancakes, etc.... Just putting them out there in the heart of BF country, and doing a 10 mile hike through the woods to an extraction point is probably not going to be that exciting.

Also playing into this is what is the SEAL mission? Are they doing a recon, search and destroy, speciman acquistion, ambush, guarding a warehouse full of candy bars and pancakes, etc.... Just putting them out there in the heart of BF country, and doing a 10 mile hike through the woods to an extraction point is probably not going to be that exciting.

The hypothetical situation imposed by the famous Bigfooter was a mission to collect a type specimen. Upon killing one of the animals the team and him would be wiped out by the vengeful family members.

Admin

I already voted SEALs, but in this case most certainly the SEALs. After obtaining said speciman, they call in air support to extract the team and the body. Over and done with very quickly. At worst they fall back into a defensive position that would be suicidal to try and penetrate (think flash bangs, frags, claymores, etc.), until they can be extracted. They end up with multiple specimans.

I already voted SEALs, but in this case most certainly the SEALs. After obtaining said speciman, they call in air support to extract the team and the body. Over and done with very quickly. At worst they fall back into a defensive position that would be suicidal to try and penetrate (think flash bangs, frags, claymores, etc.), until they can be extracted. They end up with multiple specimans.

Agreed.

There are five people polled in this thread, and a prominent Bigfooter who disagree with you!

Someone disagrees with me????

Well, I thought I was the smartest girl in town. Military guys are studs, so I still say SEAL team. Yeah baby, that's right. SEAL team.

Edited by Pam