Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest VioletX

I think Dyer did say he was in violation..even with the tent video. After that went viral..he felt that he had to fess up on the purported shooting.

I thought someone leaked the shooting to The Crypto Crew. (?)

Edited by VioletX

Exactly. Minnow Films applied for grants for funding. If they actually filmed a real Sasquatch, in HD, moving, eating ribs, and getting shot by RD, wouldn't they shop it around with the BBC Storyville, for which it was produced, NatGeo, the History Channel, Animal Planet, and a host of other networks for big bucks? Why would they release it at the TFF?

Actually if you pull up the show on the site for Minnow Films - it has the "Storyville" logo beside the name of the show (at least it did when I looked a week ago).. So, my guess is - that's where it's going. I hear ya, and what I don't get is why they wouldn't take advantage of as much free publicity as possible.

They would welcome all the free publicity they can get.

They don't care what Dyer discusses as long as he does not discuss the premise of the show, and the details of the film. Dyer screamed loudly that HE has sole ownership of the body - so that means he can do whatever he wants with it. If it in fact exists.

Edited by Melissa

I thought someone leaked the shooting to The Crypto Crew. (?)

Actually Dyer posted the video to a Youtube account under the user name ShootingSasquatch.com (on 9-13-12) which came back to a Dan Morgan. Dyer was later found out by Steve Kulls and Dyer admitted he uploaded the video under the assumed name. Dyer said nothing about the body until October/November.

And it was FB/FB who first uploaded the tent video to their Facebook page (9-24-12) saying they found this video.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Interesting, thanks, gives me a better timeline, and details. I didn't really know of any of this until the thread here, on Dec 14th I think. The shootingsasquatch site is still up for me though. Front page has a very nice sketch of a Sasquatch, with the update on the camper video from FB/FB. and this statement under it:

FBtook the hard right instead of the easy wrong! #2 of All Time,

then on the About Us tab;

​Shooting Sasquatch dedicated to the research and protection of Sasquatch, and it's habitat, all over the world.

Unlike other bigfoot organizations we have something to show for our hard work. With the help of Bigfoot Tracker

LLC and many other high profile Companies,Organizations & Universities we will be able to prove to the world that BIGFOOT is real.

and then a contact page with a form to fill out to email them I guess.

Nice drawing;

530920_fcdffdd2826705e19d4bcc7690eb1d3ajpg_srz_390_736_75_22_050_120_000_jpg_srz_zps9b8a856f.jpg

Actually Dyer posted the video to a Youtube account under the user name ShootingSasquatch.com (on 9-13-12) which came back to a Dan Morgan. Dyer was later found out by Steve Kulls and Dyer admitted he uploaded the video under the assumed name. Dyer said nothing about the body until October/November.

And it was FB/FB who first uploaded the tent video to their Facebook page (9-24-12) saying they found this video.

dyer admitted he created shootingsquatch.com because he knew they were planning on changing the name to shooting bigfoot or shooting sasquatch. He wasn't sure which they would choose.

I don't know when the site was created - I do know RD used that "ShootingSasquach.com" as a username for YouTube..

Wait - here ya go.

This is when he created the site..

Registered through: www.dynonames.com

Domain Name: SHOOTINGSASQUATCH.COM

Created on: 12-Sep-12

Expires on: 12-Sep-13

Last Updated on: 12-Sep-12

Edited to add: Oh hey lookie there. He registered the shootingsasquatch.com the day before he uploaded the tent video to YouTube under the alias...

Edited by Melissa

BFF Patron

Yah, mother of all Freudian slips for a fraud!

Quite correct Melissa. Steve Kulls recognised Dyer's tent from his BigfootTracker site. Just wonder how much credence the FB/FB guys would have given the tent video if it's source was known right from the start? Got a feeling that it wouldn't have been heralded as the 2nd best BF footage of all time.

I'm sure you're right MarkGlasgow, and I am equally certain that is exactly what Dyer wanted.. The FB/FB guys must think very highly of the story - they did vote Dyer "bigfooter of the year".. LOL.