Poll: If Derek Randles Says Rick Dyer Has A Body, What Will That Mean To You?

Guest gershake

If Derek Randles says that Rick Dyer has a bigfoot body, what will that mean to you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So you guys emailed him because one guy here believes he may be the key to disclosing the truth? That's a solid lead. That professor is probably wondering what your malfunction is. Chasing a Rick Dyer production.

Guest VioletX

So you guys emailed him because one guy here believes he may be the key to disclosing the truth? That's a solid lead. That professor is probably wondering what your malfunction is. Chasing a Rick Dyer production.

Better to do something non-productive than to sit here doing nothimg and be like wise non-productive, that is what I say. :boredom:

Edited by VioletX

What you did seems pretty productive to me, Violet. Isn't that a good thing, to investigate whatever is possible to investigate? You go, girl!!!!!

Although I have to say, I am finally learning something from my other heroes on here, and I would just say that that response from Dr. Bonde (My name is Bonde -- Josh Bonde) is kinda what one might expect from someone who is "in" on a secret that they're not supposed to be talking about.

Guest VioletX

What you did seems pretty productive to me, Violet. Isn't that a good thing, to investigate whatever is possible to investigate? You go, girl!!!!!

Although I have to say, I am finally learning something from my other heroes on here, and I would just say that that response from Dr. Bonde (My name is Bonde -- Josh Bonde) is kinda what one might expect from someone who is "in" on a secret that they're not supposed to be talking about.

lol!!!

Yes, very clever Josh Bonde...

thank you! I dont understand how an interview can be considered impressive when the interviewer spoon feeds the interviewee what they want to hear.

Skyla..

You're talking about *leading the witness*. Sure...the format was set up so FB/FB would ask questions...there are three scenarios here...1)the questions and answers were scripted..AKA>>The SHILL THESIS and FB/FB was in on it as well or 2) FB//FB were in on the hoax and Musky was a naive witness being *spoon fed* questions. That would imply FB/FB was in on the hoax, but Musky wasn't 3) neither of them were in on the hoax...FB/FB just asked questions they wanted answered. That doesn't *collar* Musky though and he is allowed to digress and elaborate. I think #3 is the most likely.

So I ask you..which one of these scenarios are you advocating here?

Your scenarios don't fit all criteria. FB/FB uses their checklist for everything. Video reviews, articles and interviews. It wasn't going to be hard to figure out the order of their questions. It went right down their checklist...point by point. I could have broken down the descriptions in advance. Notice he hasn't granted a single interview with anyone else besides them. He's only regularly seen on Rick's show. He refuses to answer the hard questions because he can't keep his answers straight.

The reason he was ripped apart by the community wasn't because of what he said. It was because everything about him was a lie before and after what he said. Take a step back and look at the whole story. Don't focus on just the one piece that has you hooked.

If Derek ends up seeing it and only goes to places friendly to RD , he'd be questioned too. Difference is, Derek hasn't been going around lying about things.

Your scenarios don't fit all criteria. FB/FB uses their checklist for everything. Video reviews, articles and interviews. It wasn't going to be hard to figure out the order of their questions. It went right down their checklist...point by point. I could have broken down the descriptions in advance. Notice he hasn't granted a single interview with anyone else besides them. He's only regularly seen on Rick's show. He refuses to answer the hard questions because he can't keep his answers straight.

The reason he was ripped apart by the community wasn't because of what he said. It was because everything about him was a lie before and after what he said. Take a step back and look at the whole story. Don't focus on just the one piece that has you hooked.

If Derek ends up seeing it and only goes to places friendly to RD , he'd be questioned too. Difference is, Derek hasn't been going around lying about things.

he signed an NDA...we don't know the specifics, but I would venture to say...it only allowed one interview and that was with FB/FB.

Does this smack of conspiracy? I don't think so....in any event we KNOW Dyer is hobbled by NDA and other parties. Don't expect letting it all hang out...not going to happen.

Edited by ronn1

Guest spirithawke

Well Ronn, like you said about my sighting, it's just a story, and it doesn't do us any good. Of course, I never would expect you to believe my story, I obviously don't have the credibilty of a Rick Dyer. I just figured that you'd apply your same standards and expectations evenly across the board. Words (no matter how convincing they come across) shouldn't be good enough at this point. So I don't think there is much he could have said that would have swayed me. Well if he said, "here's this link, go check it out, I've posted a ton of pictures that I think you'll find compelling." That might be a start.

Love this!!! Great post 'zona

So he signed an NDA that he could talk to FB/FB and on Rick's show but no one else's? He specifically said he could talk about what he saw, but certain things he couldn't, and couldn't take pictures or film. But I guess he was taken out of context?

When there's more excuses than substance... It's time to grab a shovel.

So he signed an NDA that he could talk to FB/FB and on Rick's show but no one else's? He specifically said he could talk about what he saw, but certain things he couldn't, and couldn't take pictures or film. But I guess he was taken out of context?

When there's more excuses than substance... It's time to grab a shovel.

Didn't say he couldn't talk to anyone else...not sure what he can do..can you? He signed an NDA..we know that..so he is restricted in what he can say or do. I surmise that he was allowed only ONE interview and that was with FB/FB

Love this!!! Great post 'zona

I remind you...he was saying he didn't think Musky convincing. I asked him.."What could Musky say that would convince you"? He had no answer.

So back to Derek Randles trip. To summarise, do we have three scenarios of how he can behave after his trip?

1) there is a body and he tells us so

2) he returns, but silent which we will mean there is a body

3) he returns saying no body

...there isnt a 4) is there, whereby he returns but silent which also can mean there is no body??? Can we get clarification on this?? I am picturing a scenario whereby he returns and is silent and we all argue about what the silence means! I personally cant see him not being able to talk but just in case the paperwork has been changed?

Can we all get confirmation of what it would mean if Derek Randles returns from Vegas but remains silent?

Guest WldHrtRnch

I asked him.."What could Musky say that would convince you"? He had no answer.

Look again ronn, he did give you an answer.

'zona said;

So I don't think there is much he could have said that would have swayed me. Well if he said, "here's this link, go check it out, I've posted a ton of pictures that I think you'll find compelling." That might be a start.

Who is Derek Randles? How did he become the authority on if this a hoax or not?

Not that it matters, Abe Lincoln himself could rise from the dead and proclaim this stories authenticity, and I still would call it a hoax.. SHOW US A BODY DYER!

NDA's sources unnamed ...really no.NDA signed he doesn't haven't have body. Ronnie your continuing to give credence to this claim alley based on the testimony of someone who lied three times after he says he viewed the body