Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Sure - if he will sign an NDA - my recipe needs to be protected.

Those look awesome St. George.. Mine is still better :)

You can't prove that! Just like no one can prove that I am not the best Bigfoot Tracker in the world!

I would like to try your cheesecake though. I luvz some cheescake.

St. G-

I believe in blobcake. Blobcake often looks bad but tastes good. Sort of like chocolate chip cookie dough. I mean that looks ewwwww, but tastes so riiiight, lol.

St. G-

I believe in blobcake. Blobcake often looks bad but tastes good. Sort of like chocolate chip cookie dough. I mean that looks ewwwww, but tastes so riiiight, lol.

St. G-

dude thats just so wrong.....on so many levels.

I think the only way to put this cheese cake hoax to bed is to send out a true cheese cake skeptic to investigate the said "cheese cake"

Edited by frosty

dude thats just so wrong.....on so many levels.

I think the only way to put this cheese cake hoax to bed is to send out a true cheese cake skeptic to investigate the said "cheese cake"

Why a cheesecake skeptic frosty??? Do you think that only a cheeskeptic has what it takes to comment on the validity of cheesecake, or make accurate commentary about Melissa's ability to create a taste bud ravishing cheese and graham cracker creation? Why should I trust the skeptic?

I think that someone, maybe someone like myself, who is a cheesecake lover (maybe someone who even has empathic cheesecake communication abilities like myself) should first habituate, then intimately engage the cheesecake.

I would take that hit for all of us.

St. G-

Melissa, you can't prove it is a cheesecake. Maybe it is like this:-1.jpgMaybe it isn't. Until I taste it, I won't believe it.

St. G-

Now while you claim the blobcake is real, I have to disagree.

1. You see the little indentation in the red section? That's an obvious sign of tampering with the cake.

2. The crumb layer is also thicker on the left than the right. That would topple immediately.

3. There are no blemishes on the actual cheesecake looking section, so you can tell they took their time to put it together right. But it's proof positive that it's a fake. It's completely even while the other layers are uneven.

4. There's six blueberries. Everyone knows you use cherries on top of cheesecake and you always use odd numbers.

5. And finally, that green thing on top. According to my sources at FB/FB, those things are Bigfoots, and everyone knows Bigfoots are lactose intolerant, so no self-respecting Bigfoot would be found on top of a cheesecake.

So there you have it. Sorry George, but your attempt to hoax our stomaches has failed.

Edited by njjohn

NJJ,

I have it on good authority that those cakes confirm as cheesecake on at least 4 points:

1) There is a cheesy top. And this is a yummy cheesy top. We know that all cheesecakes have to have a cheesy yummy top, and this has one. So we get a confirmation on that. You can clearly see the cheese there. If this were infra red you would see that it is a chilled cheesecake. I mean I am just guessing, but it looks like a cheesecake and it should be chilled, so there you go. Alex Guarnaschelli talks about the presentation of cheesecakes on her show on the Food Network, and this is clearly presented in a way that she thinks cheesecake might be presented. So it is clear that we confirm on this point.

2) Berries (of some sort) are used. Granted they aren't cherries, but this is a blue cheesecake not a red one. So what if they aren't red cherries, they are blue, and we know that berries and cherries are associated with cheesecake, and that people like eating berries. NathanFooter clearly discusses that some Cheesecakes, not all cheesecakes, are from cherry producing areas, and some in fact are produced with blue berries not cherries. This means that any berries or cherries are consistent with cheesecake in general, so obviously, like other cheesecakes, since it has some sort of fruit on it, and this does, it is definitely a confirmation point.

3) We confirm on the graham cracker bottom. It is thicker than some others, but we can see it there, definitely graham-y and like a cracker crust it looks yummy. Come on guys, it's obvious that this is a cracker crust, and looks like graham, so it is a successful crust.

4)Strategic Thinking. It's a cake that has at least disguised itself as a cheesecake. Look at it, it has special powers that make it look yummy. Like a Cheesecake. You can't tell if it isn't one, but you think it is, and you are affected by it's super fast strategic planning. Unlike domesticated sheet cakes, or those Hostess cupcakes that have no real taste, this cake has retained its raw cake power, and totally affects those who see it. It confirms on the wild cheesecake point.

Conclusions: this is a cheesecake. It might not be a regular cheesecake, but it is clearly a cheesecake. It has descended from a combination of cake and cheese, and the hybridazation event was probably not too far in the past. The cracker crust shows us just how much like other cheesecakes this is, but how not all are the same. It looks yummy, and it has fruit on it and it confirms on 4 points, so it is obviously a cheesecake. And you know you want it. You wish it was your cheesecake.

FB/FC Facebook Find Cheesecake

St. G-

Edited by St. George

Guest DantheMan

I at one time believed in cheesecake, I even studied for thirty years under Betty Crocker. I have 70% of her notes.

After spending a week in the kitchen that had tons of cheesecake activity recently reported, just waiting for the cheesecake to show up, nothing happened, so I decided that cheesecake doesn't exist, it is in fact a myth. All of this is very well documented over on Facebook find cheesecake. I have now dedicated my life to discrediting cheesecake researchers and all of their fake youtube cheesecake videos!

"Chef Boy RD" recently posted a video on youtube of cheesecake filmed from a recliner in a covered patio, he lured it in by duct taping graham crackers to a refrigerator door handle, he claims to have later smacked it with a spatula and claims to have it chilling in a secret location, but he can't talk about it.

I don't believe it and neither should you, I mean come on, this guy is known for making imitation Italian food in a can. Don't forget, this is not the first time he's claimed to have cheesecake in a fridge!

Well, I can't say much, but I went to the secret location and I gotta say I am 100% convinced I saw a real cheesecake. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I mean you could see the individual graham cracker crumbs, I couldn't believe how big the cherries were, much bigger than the cherries you or I would be able to get. It was partially topped and was laid out on two makeshift pie plates! What makes me credible and why was I invited you say? Well that's because I am the worlds biggest cheesecake skeptic, besides I called, emailed, and facebooked Dr. Keebler, but he wouldn't go because he demanded too much chocolate.

Don't take my words out of context please, I meant to say why would I invite Dr. Keebler when I already knew he would ask for too much chocolate, I know this because I emailed, called and face booked him years ago regarding the 2009 sweet potato pie incident.

Chef Boy RD was recently awarded the 2012 Cheesecake researcher of the year award, from FB/FCC. Did you all see his speech? When he said he loves cheesecake, and would die for cheesecake, well I have to admit I cried a little. It's real and soon you all will know it, especially when Mackerel Films releases the 90 minute video.

Question:

What about the San Antonio Bigfoot 911 call from November 2009?

Was this close to the area RD is with the "camper" video and where he shot the Bigfoot?

Yes this is the same area Cath. Not sure exactly how far from the camp Dyer camped but in the same area. That has been proven many times and this was posted last week.

Edited by JackiLB

Posting here doesn't give Dyer hits. Posting links to his website and videos here for everyone to click on surely does though. So does showing optimism and keeping the interest going day after day. That's what supports and enables the hoax.

Future hoaxers only need to take notes on how easy the whole process is. Getting bigfooters to defend you against other bigfooters so you can succesfully dupe them all. It's the perfect formula.

True. Dyer doesnt make money from posts on this forum. So if you ignore the links that wind up at his site, you are not enriching him. The attention and satisfaction he gets from reading others speaking of him is probably priceless to him. But there isnt anything you can do to stop someone from getting satisfaction from being publicly skewered, that is an issue for a psychologist or medical professional to address.

In the meantime I guess you can stake your case on a Tweet by BOBO.

LOL So funny *stick* LOL

But each one of you thinks that maybe this time, putting the word "hoax" in all capital letters will mean something, and you say it for the seventeenth million time.

I think they are trying subliminal brainwashing but doesnt seem to be working.

NJJ,

I have it on good authority that those cakes confirm as cheesecake on at least 4 points:

1) There is a cheesy top. And this is a yummy cheesy top. We know that all cheesecakes have to have a cheesy yummy top, and this has one. So we get a confirmation on that. You can clearly see the cheese there. If this were infra red you would see that it is a chilled cheesecake. I mean I am just guessing, but it looks like a cheesecake and it should be chilled, so there you go. Alex Guarnaschelli talks about the presentation of cheesecakes on her show on the Food Network, and this is clearly presented in a way that she thinks cheesecake might be presented. So it is clear that we confirm on this point.

2) Berries (of some sort) are used. Granted they aren't cherries, but this is a blue cheesecake not a red one. So what if they aren't red cherries, they are blue, and we know that berries and cherries are associated with cheesecake, and that people like eating berries. NathanFooter clearly discusses that some Cheesecakes, not all cheesecakes, are from cherry producing areas, and some in fact are produced with blue berries not cherries. This means that any berries or cherries are consistent with cheesecake in general, so obviously, like other cheesecakes, since it has some sort of fruit on it, and this does, it is definitely a confirmation point.

3) We confirm on the graham cracker bottom. It is thicker than some others, but we can see it there, definitely graham-y and like a cracker crust it looks yummy. Come on guys, it's obvious that this is a cracker crust, and looks like graham, so it is a successful crust.

4)Strategic Thinking. It's a cake that has at least disguised itself as a cheesecake. Look at it, it has special powers that make it look yummy. Like a Cheesecake. You can't tell if it isn't one, but you think it is, and you are affected by it's super fast strategic planning. Unlike domesticated sheet cakes, or those Hostess cupcakes that have no real taste, this cake has retained its raw cake power, and totally affects those who see it. It confirms on the wild cheesecake point.

Conclusions: this is a cheesecake. It might not be a regular cheesecake, but it is clearly a cheesecake. It has descended from a combination of cake and cheese, and the hybridazation event was probably not too far in the past. The cracker crust shows us just how much like other cheesecakes this is, but how not all are the same. It looks yummy, and it has fruit on it and it confirms on 4 points, so it is obviously a cheesecake. And you know you want it. You wish it was your cheesecake.

FB/FC Facebook Find Cheesecake

St. G-

St. George aka Master Tracker: This is by far the most convincing, informative post I have had the pleasure of reading on this forum. I have been sorta on the cheesecake fence for most of my culinary aware years, but I now......understand..wow. I am a proponent and believer now. plussed