Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Well, if it makes you feel any better - I almost shot cheesecake out of mine... :)

Hey Melissa - you come and join us in the 'light and party' side, we can give you cheesecake galore..along with fondant fancies and fairy cakes :)

Has this been discussed yet?: Dyer mentioned in his previous show that he would launch the website www.bigfoot2013.com, where all of his supporters can register to attend this giant free party he's going to have. Plus all his supporters will supposedly be able to see the body before the public reveal. Does anyone have more info on this?

On another note: isn't this the week the interview with the 'major' news channel is supposed to happen? (sweeps week)

Allright, so many of you have stuck behind Rick even despite the inconsistencies with his changing story, and despite Musky Allen's inability to keep a story straight.

So I have a question:

How do you think you will feel when this is finally revealed as a hoax?

Will you be OK with Dyer mocking you? Dyer's been mocking Bigfooters all along. He regularly says bigfooters are gullible.

Edited by PsyShroom

BFF Patron

Has this been discussed yet?: Dyer mentioned in his previous show that he would launch the website www.bigfoot2013.com, where all of his supporters can register to attend this giant free party he's going to have. Plus all his supporters will supposedly be able to see the body before the public reveal. Does anyone have more info on this?

On another note: isn't this the week the interview with the 'major' news channel is supposed to happen? (sweeps week)

U-S-E-D C-A-R S-A-L-E-S-M-A-N GONE ROGUE

My real post is in Tar Pit and it's worth the price of admission (it'll cost you a plus though, hotdogs and balloons are free).

Edited by bipedalist

Guest miller44

So I have a question:

How do you think you will feel when this is finally revealed as a hoax?

Thanks for asking, but at present I still consider the "when" in your question to be an "if"

I think for me personally it will be a case of the old "fool me twice" scenario, if RD mocked me in such a situation, I'd have it coming. I would feel a mixture of humiliated, humbled, angry, and foolish. I'd probably withdraw from the online community for awhile atleast.

Thanks for asking, but at present I still consider the "when" in your question to be an "if"

I think for me personally it will be a case of the old "fool me twice" scenario, if RD mocked me in such a situation, I'd have it coming. I would feel a mixture of humiliated, humbled, angry, and foolish. I'd probably withdraw from the online community for awhile atleast.

For what I know but can't prove, there is no if. It is definitely a when.. Sad, though, that it would make you leave.

Guest miller44

For what I know but can't prove, there is no if. It is definitely a when.. Sad, though, that it would make you leave.

Not to worry Psy, the field is still there; I would just leave the online community for a bit. I have been at this on-and-off for decades, the online part is the new part for me.

Well... why would Rick Dyer make all of these grandiose plans if he doesn't have a body? Sweetening the pot, making it look, to some, like it is a foregone conclusion that he does have a body. Confidence scheme.

Thx for clarifying why you so strongly support RD. Several LE agencies are involved but not in anyway caring about a BF body.

I have noticed you have said this several times. It comes back that you can't say because of yoru sources and you don't want to ruin your working relationships or friendships with them.

Which I respect its not something you want to ruin.

But I see it similar to what RD and Musky are saying. We have a Bigfoot and we can't tell more. People are just picking RD and Musky apart and not you. We aren't digging up every back story on you.

I guess my point is see we all have "secrets" we can not tell about certain things.

@adam isn't hiding a back story....he is saying he can't give further information about his source.

Edited by simplyskyla

U-S-E-D C-A-R S-A-L-E-S-M-A-N GONE ROGUE

My real post is in Tar Pit and it's worth the price of admission (it'll cost you a plus though, hotdogs and balloons are free).

Lol, I'm out of cash, so no PM membership right now, + I'm afraid to go there!

Well... why would Rick Dyer make all of these grandiose plans if he doesn't have a body? Sweetening the pot, making it look, to some, like it is a foregone conclusion that he does have a body. Confidence scheme.

Could be a confidence scheme. Also, I see no way he could make this practically happen even if he does have a body.