Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

As a matter of interest, does anyone know if Bill Munns has made any comment on the tent video?

Thanks.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

Guest miller44

As a matter of interest, does anyone know if Bill Munns has made any comment on the tent video?

Now there's a cat that don't pull no punches! Much respect!

@adam isn't hiding a back story....he is saying he can't give further information about his source.

Right so it is the same as Musky and several of the posters here that have spoken to Musky and Fb/Fb people where they can't say anything else. Because they are protecting somethings. To me its the same situation. If we accept it from Adam why can't we accept it from others?

The only difference here is Adam seems to have more credibility. But we are not going around and trying to find out any dirt or any conflicting stories from Adam and seeking to discredit him. Its the same thing as many other situations in the big footing I have Information but I can't show you. Sitting back and watching it I shake my head. All many of us can do is just wait see what happens. I may be wrong but Adams comment that police are involved looks to be just another way to try to discredit the whole thing.

If RD talks to the police I am sure RD will go off on it.

But do you see that its almost an easy setup for RD now. Well thanks to Adam's sources they took the BF body. So we don't have it anymore. Its like this opens the door for an excuse. I certainly don't want an easy excuse for RD.

<Joking here>Maybe Adam is the Shill setting up this for RD to pull another MIB situation <End Joking>

How do you think you will feel when this is finally revealed as a hoax?

I will be furious PsyShroom and feel like a bit of a plank too. But then I will forget about it.

How will you feel when its proven not to be a hoax? Will you come on down to the P A R T Y?

Someone mentioned Sweeps Week being this week? Not sure what is going on as far as when the mainstream media will report this story. My feelings are that they would not want to report it unless they can see the Minnow footage or photos of a body - just in the same way that many people wont buy this story unless they see the same. When you sell media stories you need good pictures lets face it. And if it fails to meet the deadline of Sweeps Week this month, then I expect that the story will be publicised nearer the film being shown?

When I called Minnow ages back, I was told that this particular film would have a LOT of publicity surrounding it. Quite a buzz..........tick tock

I have noticed you have said this several times. It comes back that you can't say because of yoru sources and you don't want to ruin your working relationships or friendships with them.

Which I respect its not something you want to ruin.

But I see it similar to what RD and Musky are saying. We have a Bigfoot and we can't tell more. People are just picking RD and Musky apart and not you. We aren't digging up every back story on you.

I guess my point is see we all have "secrets" we can not tell about certain things.

I am not the one claiming to have a dead BF in my freezer

@ cath compare adam to jack and v sure, but compare him to musky? Apples and oranges. Which is why i commented on your post in the first place.

Edited by simplyskyla

@ cath compare adam to jack and v sure, but compare him to musky? Apples and oranges. Which is why i commented on your post in the first place.

So you are saying that you know us all really well Skyla? You know us all better than you know Musky?

The only reason you see it as Apples to Oranges Skyla is because you trust Adam.

I don't know Adam I don't know Musky. I have read and listened to Musky I see holes in the telling. But heck I don't always say the same thing twice. To me and its not an attack on Adam but he seems to want to discredit the story so he says the police are after RD. That is just my point of view.

Our trust in people is from our points of view.

I will take Musky and FB/FB at there word for this moment.

I may get burned but it doesn't hurt me or my time I spent having faith in the body story.

Edited by CathMcmillan

I will take Musky and FB/FB at there word for this moment.

I may get burned but it doesn't hurt me or my time I spent having faith in the body story.

Yeah! You are most welcome to join our little trusting group of 'wait and see-ers'. Please take a seat and can I offer you a cup of tea? :)

JackiLB - quick one here.

Following on from your private conversation with Musky - did you say that the information he shared with you was dangerous? And if so, can you specify - or allude to - how or who it might be dangerous to?

Thank you.

Lee

Yeah! You are most welcome to join our little trusting group of 'wait and see-ers'. Please take a seat and can I offer you a cup of tea? :)

Well if i liked Tea sure :). I got my Dr. Pepper in the Morning ... I know I know the calories and sugar. But it wakes me up :)

So I will wait it out too.

I mean IF its true ....wow huh

Well none of u have claimed to see a bf and u havent been busted lying. Who said I really know you and furthermore, who says i trust you?

Well I do claim i saw one when i was younger. I can't prove it.

So it was an UFC Or UFO "Unidentified Forest Creature" "Unidentified Forest Object" :queen:

When i said comparing adam to musky vs comparing him to j and v it had nothing to do with trust. It was the situations i was saying are apples and oranges. so please dont put words in my mouth.

JackiLB - quick one here.

Following on from your private conversation with Musky - did you say that the information he shared with you was dangerous? And if so, can you specify - or allude to - how or who it might be dangerous to?

Thank you.

Lee

Dangerous?? Not sure what kind of dangerous you mean? Do you mean gangsters and mobs LOL Dont think it would mean that someone would end up getting hijacked and sent off to Mars. No its just that I dont want to end up getting it in the neck. Has anyone not confided in you at all about something very sensitive? Have you not had a friend tell you that they are having an affair or someone else is having an affair and you realise that by knowing that information, you have to be careful what you say in case something goes horribly wrong and it comes back at you? I honestly wish that Musky hadnt told me what he did to be honest. Information is dangerous and it did stress me out somewhat.

Well none of u have claimed to see a bf and u havent been busted lying. Who said I really know you and furthermore, who says i trust you?

No but you said that Musky couldnt be compared next to me, Adam etc etc So you were implying that you knew all of our characters really well?