Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Dont get stressed over a dead bigfoot that doesnt exist las. I know more than you think i do and im chillaxed.

No i never said musky couldnt be compared to u..i said adam, because the comparison between the two was apples and oranges, but comparing u made more sense since u both have mentioned u have info shared with u that u cant reveal. U assumed i was implying a comparison of character

Edited by simplyskyla

When i said comparing adam to musky vs comparing him to j and v it had nothing to do with trust. It was the situations i was saying are apples and oranges. so please dont put words in my mouth.

Sorry wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. I apologize.

I just see it similar situation to me. We all can read something and we all can interpret it differently.

Dont get stressed over a dead bigfoot that doesnt exist las. I know more than you think i do and im chillaxed.

I mean for example, you seem to have more trust in RacerX even though you dont know who they are, you dont know if RacerX is a she or a he. You havent even seen their picture. You havent seen much evidence of them having a thread of conversation with other people including yourself. So why have you decided to give a completely anonymous person who generally makes stand alone statements and avoids confrontation, more credibility than Musky who has written and spoken loads on this story, AND he has other people who have confirmed that he even exists?

I have noticed you have said this several times. It comes back that you can't say because of yoru sources and you don't want to ruin your working relationships or friendships with them.

Which I respect its not something you want to ruin.

But I see it similar to what RD and Musky are saying. We have a Bigfoot and we can't tell more. People are just picking RD and Musky apart and not you. We aren't digging up every back story on you.

I guess my point is see we all have "secrets" we can not tell about certain things.

Adam's claim is at least believable. Can you seriously not see the difference? If I say I went for a walk in the woods today or I went to the moon, I can't prove either but one is believable and one is not. Maybe you'll just give me the benefit of the doubt that I went to the moon.

Dangerous?? Not sure what kind of dangerous you mean? Do you mean gangsters and mobs LOL Dont think it would mean that someone would end up getting hijacked and sent off to Mars. No its just that I dont want to end up getting it in the neck. Has anyone not confided in you at all about something very sensitive? Have you not had a friend tell you that they are having an affair or someone else is having an affair and you realise that by knowing that information, you have to be careful what you say in case something goes horribly wrong and it comes back at you? I honestly wish that Musky hadnt told me what he did to be honest. Information is dangerous and it did stress me out somewhat.

I see. Sort of "information can be dangerous in the wrong hands". That makes sense.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

Dangerous?? Not sure what kind of dangerous you mean? Do you mean gangsters and mobs LOL Dont think it would mean that someone would end up getting hijacked and sent off to Mars. No its just that I dont want to end up getting it in the neck. Has anyone not confided in you at all about something very sensitive? Have you not had a friend tell you that they are having an affair or someone else is having an affair and you realise that by knowing that information, you have to be careful what you say in case something goes horribly wrong and it comes back at you? I honestly wish that Musky hadnt told me what he did to be honest. Information is dangerous and it did stress me out somewhat.

Wow. Musky confided very sensitive information to you. A virtual stranger. Without an NDA? Don't you find that odd?

Well apparently you don't need to provide proof if you are propagating a hoax. It's up to others to dis-prove it. I see you also called him out on his logic Syska. From the FBFB page last night:

MA Chris McElreath, you have yet to produce any tangible evidence dis-proving the tent video or Rick Dyers claims.....Instead you ask for real names..LMAO!

MA I see all these nay-sayers calling everyone a liar, that's fine by me. But calling it a 'Hoax' you best support your claim and position using the 'Hoax' word. Prove it's a Hoax and substantiate the mass conspiracy theory involving Film companies, FB/FB web site, multiple people including myself who seen the body, not to mention the facility housing this discovery?

If you people can call it a hoax, then show the evidence proving that. Rick Dyer has already said the Body (being contractually obligated) will be released after the film sometime...Until then, either wait, or prove it false.

MA Chris McElreath, You can question all you want. But unlike me, if you call something a hoax atleast give something substantial to support that. I always refuted my claims with something to validate it on this page, you do not. So AGAIN, if you call it a hoax, show the people here with your evidence. Waiting??

MA Chris McElreath, I'm not here to give evidence, what part dont you understand, i gave my account what i saw!! Everyone knows the timeline when things will be released which i have no control over. If you're hurt because Chrismas morning isnt comin' fast enough, then go find something to do, like 'prove' this is a hoax or untrue, oh yea, you cant., so you'll just have to wait

MA Chris McElreath, It's nice you have your assumptions, but where is your proof? or are you going to use words like 911 and Kennedy assassinations to validate your Opinion

Edited by Arrowhead

And what am i doing with racer x for u to make that comparison? lol

Racing after him in your Mach 5 with Spritle and Chim Chim in your trunk?

Edited by St. George

SSR Team

Is it my imagination or is that Musky fella asking people to prove that its a hoax in the post above ?

Adam's claim is at least believable. Can you seriously not see the difference? If I say I went for a walk in the woods today or I went to the moon, I can't prove either but one is believable and one is not. Maybe you'll just give me the benefit of the doubt that I went to the moon.

Yes but Adam hasnt said that he saw a bigfoot. If he DID see a bigfoot, I expect people might say 'yeah sure' and roll their eyes. EVERYONE who says they saw a bigfoot, whether it be alive or dead, gets scrutinised by their friends and families and communities. They may be lucky in that they have several people in their world who will accept the sighting, but generally as a rule anyone who says they saw one gets giving a bit of a hard time. Its a whole different ball game to stating facts about your profession.

And what am i doing with racer x for u to make that comparison? lol

Because you have mentioned RacerX quite a bit in some of your posts by giving links to their website and quotes and videos and theories they have made. You must obviously respect and admire that persons point of view? You havent questioned whether RacerX may lie about stuff? Maybe they dont ever lie but how do you know that?

I also listened to the RD interview. WOW, what a bunch of ego stroking going on. I never heard grown men acting like a bunch of ass kissers in all my life. Do people actually talk like that? .