Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

So there is nothing really newsworthy today?

You come to this thread to get your news? How strange. I would think the inner circle would be getting 'news' way before us here.

Science saying that is a bigfoot. If Dyer has a bigfoot body, I hope he has top class people doing the science on it...MRI, cat scan (meow), DNA etc. I also hope there was clear chain of evidence. THAT would be proof enough for everyone on planet earth.

Ok we MRI, DNA, Cat Scans can all be faked Chain of evidence can be faked.

See where i am getting.

Its goes to who you believe would not lie to you. You place your faith in certain people even though they are more than capable of fooling you as well.

So its not evidence its who presents the evidence to you.

A body. Not talk of a body, not photos of a body. A body.

Again how are you to know its a real body? your not answering the question.

You come to this thread to get your news? How strange. I would think the inner circle would be getting 'news' way before us here.

Well its kind of tabloid news...!

Cath-

Hmmm. Interesting question. Maybe Meldrum or someone from outside the field with no reason to come in with preconceived notions. I personally have a lower burden of proof. I don't have anything in the game, so I watch with interest. Pics and video and Meldrum would be enough for me to confirm existence.

If RD has a body, his previous hoaxes will work against him and confirming its a bigfoot, at least in the mainstream. Remember the hoopla 08 was greeted with? When the 2 blobsquatches by the river in Texas came out last week, it was seen as a joke. That is a result of the 08 hoax. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me....

Edited by Djj

If the body was exposed for all to see.....news outlets...scientists...bigfooters....then thats how I would like the proof of the body to be presented.

Just drive that thing to the nearest town square!

Your inner circle news? Yes I agree.

Wrong! Other way around Belmar.

Question:

If the body was to be put on display for all to see. Who would fly out to go see it?

Me

I'll wait 'til its at the bigfoot museum in Vegas. Enough of the media will give us good coverage. After Shooting Sasquatch airs. Plus there will be the discovery special, and finding bigfoot finds bigfoot. Plus Dyers documentary.

Can you prove I'm wrong?

How can you prove you're right? What source of all things wise and profound and legit are you getting your information from?