Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

CathMcMillan said:

I thought April 27th is the Film Festival in New York where the film will debut.

So we have till then right?

Actually the only thing that has been released about the festival is its location and the dates - April 17-28 2013. No film being shown has been released yet. The names of the films selected will probably be out in the next week or so.. I know this for certain because I spoke with the Media Representative for Tribeca.

So, this movie being shown at Tribeca is not confirmed - I guess we will have to see.

How can you prove you're right? What source of all things wise and profound and legit are you getting your information from?

Have you not been paying attention? There are 383 pages on the subject. I'm not going to write a thesis a for you. Please take the time to read through both threads and remind yourself of the facts on both sides.

What source of all things wise and profound and legit are you getting your information from?

Well I can bet it's not Musky Allen, that's for sure.

Lee

"Please take the time to read through both threads and remind yourself of the facts on both sides."

Only one side has facts, that is the side that says Rick Dyer is a serial hoaxer.

"Please take the time to read through both threads and remind yourself of the facts on both sides."

Only one side has facts, that is the side that says Rick Dyer is a serial hoaxer.

I agree.

Have you not been paying attention? There are 383 pages on the subject. I'm not going to write a thesis a for you. Please take the time to read through both threads and remind yourself of the facts on both sides.

Belmar. I think you have forgotten what your original claim was?? Read back over what you originally said and see it in relation to what you have just put.? You are giving all of us (including me) alot of credibility. Did you mean to say that???

That's actually true - because to date Dyer has produced nothing to show that what he says is even the slightest bit true. Flying people in to look at the alleged body - proves nothing... I think Dyer learned from his 2008 mistake - they showed the body too soon.. So, this time around he is withholding it until the bitter end.

That is most likely what the supporters (who will probably have to pay to get on this alleged website) will see... I hope it looks better than the last one. But, I won't be participating.

Guest VioletX

CathMcMillan said:

Actually the only thing that has been released about the festival is its location and the dates - April 17-28 2013. No film being shown has been released yet. The names of the films selected will probably be out in the next week or so.. I know this for certain because I spoke with the Media Representative for Tribeca.

So, this movie being shown at Tribeca is not confirmed - I guess we will have to see.

Even if it were not selected for the festival I think it would be able to be viewed on-line at the Tribeca site.

Belmar. I think you have forgotten what your original claim was?? Read back over what you originally said and see it in relation to what you have just put.? You are giving all of us (including me) alot of credibility. Did you mean to say that???

Interpret any way you wish Jacki. You asked where I get my information. It has been spelled out ad nauseum on these threads.

That's a good question Cath and one I don't have an answer to yet. But I really don't think the "when" is important to Dyer.

Edited by Melissa