Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

And Violet, armchair researchers don't shoot down their videos, 75% of their videos are known admitted hoaxes, or leaves or so bad quality you can't possibly see the things they see. The two videos from New Jersey are nothing more than shadows, that they confirmed on all points. They have zero credibility as video analysts. They're about quantity, not quality. And they say (in their own words) they only put out the videos that are proved positive. They don't put out the bad ones.

Jacki - He = Allen.

CathMcMillen said:

NDA, depends on who wrote it. Again we assume its the movie company but RD is part owner do we know who the other owner is.

We get Embargo's for where I work all the time. Each client has a different set up depending on what the job is related too.

Dyer has said - he is the SOLE owner of this body. He made that perfectly clear. If he is the SOLE owner - as he has stated very clearly -- why would anyone else force an NDA or write it? That NDA is coming from Dyer.

Guest VioletX

VioletX said:

Well, you should be careful who you include in that peanut gallery. There are some very good researchers with years of experience who really dislike what FB/FB have been doing. They have taken some of the worst footage - and footage we know to be a hoax and "confirmed on all points".... That is not cool. I wish they would be more selective and actually vet the footage better.

I do not know who the peanut gallery will be because they have not released anything yet for anyone to comment on. FB/FB all ready know this will happen x1O so why go there and suffer Musky's fate .

Someone has leaked one of their names and addresses and if they release a statement at this point, maybe they would be scrutinized further or even threatened in some way.

Just watching the thread today, there's even more aspects of it that don't add up.

Ronn - He also said someone big in the BF world already saw it and would confirm. That person never came forward. So now promises of someone else.... It's a delaying tactic. Keep waiting, someone out of the 100 people that saw it will confirm. In the meantime here's a habitual liar named Allen Issleb. He's the only source out of 100+ that they can supply?

Jacki - NDA's aren't to allow you to release information, they're to stop you from releasing information. And they don't make separate NDA's for each individual person. The NDA is a ruse to give an excuse and delay. Do you really think an NDA is going to allow you to talk freely only oPn FB/FB and Dyer's shows? The fact he refuses to talk to anyone else unless he can prepare his answers tell plenty. Actions speak louder than words.

Dyer has repeatedly said it's coming out in March. Tribeca isn't until April. To even get in Tribeca, it would have had to been submitted by November. Since they're still working on it, that ship has sailed. It's going straight to TV, which wouldn't happen if you had the biggest story this generation has ever seen. It's being drawn out for a reason, and it's not for a reveal. It's for anticipation and attention.

If it was a challenge, Musky's interview wouldn't have given them point by point of their checklist. They'd prove each other wrong, which would kill the story...

Point 1 arms in proportion to body Point2 legs straight...at this point FB/FB has lost 2 points all ready just in MUsky's interview. Edited by VioletX

FB/FB all ready know this will happen x1O so why go there and suffer Musky's fate .

As if they are not already being accused - and even before Dyer came along.. Now all the sudden they care?

I see they removed their promise to leave the community if RD's body turned out to be a hoax.. LOL.

Edited by Melissa

Jacki - NDA's aren't to allow you to release information, they're to stop you from releasing information.

But thats what I said too? And that is what has happened. How do you not know that the FBFB guys felt that they didnt want their statements to be edited and doctored to avoid controversy? How do you not know that they may have objected to not being allowed to state exactly what they saw? In their film last night, they discuss how so little of the overall story has been shown to us. They talked about how much more information there is that has yet to be revealed. Edited by JackiLB

I got a interesting email from the san antonio film comision today....seems there were. No permits issued for minnow films or any other film companies in or around the time of dyers camping trip....seems to me a documentry ffilm company would know permits are requiered for that

I got a interesting email from the san antonio film comision today....seems there were. No permits issued for minnow films or any other film companies in or around the time of dyers camping trip....seems to me a documentry ffilm company would know permits are requiered for that

Another big smoking gun, as if more proof was needed.

Dyer is using this thread, indeed, I think this thread is the centerpiece of the whole Hoax. He and His Shill Mr. Musky read the posts and use the valid logical reasoning of his detractors to alter and fine tune his, and their next move, instant feedback is a great asset to have, and using actual intelligent peoples thoughts to adjust fire so to speak allows him to make moves he would otherwise be to dense to make. I salute his proponents here, though, I admire people who stick to their guns, although I think they will be surprised when he attacks THEM and not his detractors when this is over. Hey Rick, hope you have a good day. If Mr. Musky is a member here he can speak for himself and rebut the things said about or of him. Just remember Rick, St. George is the Worlds Best BigFoot Tracker and Master Tracker, If you still think you are, show us the body and prove it.

Very good post People Booger.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Whats the expression 'cant see the wood for the trees'? I think I should give up with this thread. Cant cope with it anymore. Jeez!

uhuh oh! lol tick tock

How is he making money on this?

I haven't seen how he is making money at this moment besides his expeditions which really I not going to go out on an expedition with him. (He creeps me out a bit)

Hell I still want to see a Bigfoot in my area of the woods in CT. I know we have some Just haven't seen one. Of course i think I would be so scared if i did.

I don't hike with a gun just a knife walking stick and my dog.

If you have been reading this entire thread you would of heard it mentioned many times he makes money off his websites hits. He has bragged in a video I posted a while back he made 13k in one month of web site hits alone in 2008.

How would he loose money?

RD would have to pay for his Plane and Hotel, all the rest Meldrum can write off as business expense "For his continuing Research".

But I am sure its more that he doesn't trust RD. Which sure he like others have every right to not trust him.

did rick offer to pay his plane ticket? We don't know he could write anything off as an expense for his continuing research. You are only making speculations.

oops.. That is a big boo boo.. LOL. Yeah - that is something they should know.

True could be a boo boo ...then again if they didnt film anything in s a they wouldnt need one would they

Well I think it is blatantly apparant, that Rick Dyers tracker skills dont fall into the 'traditional' sense and there is also a certain amount of luck involved too. However, he is a very shrewd business man. He approached this bigfoot tracker career as just that, a career move. However unscrupulous or cold blooded or base his attitude was in his determination to shoot a bigfoot, what is important was his determination for money and fame (and BF community approval) that gave him the 'edge' over other trackers.

What tracker skills? He technically doesn't track according to him he doesn't look for tracks unless there is snow...he doesn't make or listen for calls...he doesnt look for hair. So tell me what exactly he does do to find the most well hidden creature in North America. Anyone with hunting experience would know he was full of donkey crap when he made that statement. Am I a hunter? No but my father is and took me hunting with him throughout my childhood so I feel as if I can speak on the subject with some "knowledge" rather than just an educated guess from behind my computer screen.

I will be furious PsyShroom and feel like a bit of a plank too. But then I will forget about it.

How will you feel when its proven not to be a hoax? Will you come on down to the P A R T Y?

I would be very very surprised and then I would wonder if there was a tear in the fabric of reality.\

Would be very happy about bigfoot.

I would love it if this weren't a hoax.

Someone mentioned Sweeps Week being this week? Not sure what is going on as far as when the mainstream media will report this story. My feelings are that they would not want to report it unless they can see the Minnow footage or photos of a body - just in the same way that many people wont buy this story unless they see the same. When you sell media stories you need good pictures lets face it. And if it fails to meet the deadline of Sweeps Week this month, then I expect that the story will be publicised nearer the film being shown?

When I called Minnow ages back, I was told that this particular film would have a LOT of publicity surrounding it. Quite a buzz..........tick tock

If Dyer had a body, the media would be all over it.

I hope you are not calling me an armchair researcher -the way you said it has a very negative connotation.. FYI - some of the smartest people in this community do not get into the field - but they are a wealth of information and have helped me understand many things. Have the FB/FB guys ever gotten out into the field?

Please tell me what experience FBFB even has to evaluate bf videos or be an expert on the subject.