Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Yeah, talked to Derek last night. And this am via FB. Getting my stuff ready.

Cliff Barackman will be there. I think we will have a blast!

Bring a gun no amount of video or other evidence is ever gonna prove anything.

It is real simple..... The plot thickens .... It's all in the Minnow script... That's one of the reasons Minnow is so quiet.

You would think if Rick DID NOT HAVE A SQUATCH, Someone from MINNOW would have blew the whistle on it by now. SO DUST OFF YOUR DANCING SHOES!

Exactly , height does not match up using the imaginary location you personally have gone to measure at? Did he give you a date?

I did the math. I didn't have to use an imaginary location. You can do better than that Violet. I have two videos that show the terrain, I have Cisco's account as well as both Google and Bing Maps show the exact terrain data. Now give me just one thing that proves the video is real.

Has he ever responded to Cisco's request to meet him there to measure? Of course not. He never will. Two weeks will turn into months, just like the rest of the claims. Everything is constantly pushed back. It's been 6 months since we've got the one and only piece of evidence put out by Dyer for this story. Tomorrow has never come in his story.

Yeah Jacki, I saw it. The mask, as in it just hasn't been identified yet. I dismissed it since your grammar gets out of sorts whenever you type fast. It happens :)

Edited by njjohn

Bring a gun no amount of video or other evidence is ever gonna prove anything.

Lol, oh, I'm writing a book now. And to be a BF love slave will be 4 of the chapters! Lol

Did you use a tape measure bought from Zan a Doo?

Not that I know of

YOur 'Source' how so they 'know' me. If its very sensitive, maybe you could email me?? I will await your answer?? Edited by JackiLB

Guest VioletX

I did the math. I didn't have to use an imaginary location. You can do better than that Violet. I have two videos that show the terrain, I have Cisco's account as well as both Google and Bing Maps show the exact terrain data. Now give me just one thing that proves the video is real.

Has he ever responded to Cisco's request to meet him there to measure? Of course not. He never will. Two weeks will turn into months, just like the rest of the claims. Everything is constantly pushed back. It's been 6 months since we've got the one and only piece of evidence put out by Dyer for this story. Tomorrow has never come in his story.

Yeah Jacki, I saw it. The mask, as in it just hasn't been identified yet. I dismissed it since your grammar gets out of sorts whenever you type fast. It happens :)

My grammar is problematic no matter what speed I type, but how much clearer can I say that you only think you know the location of the tent at the time of the shooting, therefore you do not know the exact topography of the area.

Did Cisco ask him directly?

Not that I know of

Or was it a 'joke' which failed to be funny the first time round? :o

My grammar is problematic no matter what speed I type, but how much clearer can I say that you only think you know the location of the tent at the time of the shooting, therefore you do not know the exact topography of the area.

Yeah and no insult to you Cisco, but who would want to meet with an anonymous person on BFF when you can meet with DEREK RANDLES :fan:

Or was it a 'joke' which failed to be funny the first time round? :o

It stands as it is. That was from my source.

I won't reveal my source, and you all will have to just believe me!

My calculations show that no prop was used and in fact a Beast measuring approximently 8 feet in height was standing by that tree.

It stands as it is. That was from my source.

I won't reveal my source, and you all will have to just believe me!

But if this source knows me, then surely you can let me know who they are?