Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

One thing I can't quite figure out is the Minnow Flims involvement. If this is their idea of marketing like a lot of us think it is, then how will that really pan out for them? If this turns out to be fake then most people will be very upset with Minnow films because they let Dyer go on and on and on.

If it is first shown at Tribeca then people in the bigfoot world will see it and know it's fake. They will report back with descriptions and the bigfoot world will be mad and certainly not pay to see the film.

Are they really letting Dyer do all of this just for a small audience to see it? The only people Dyer is making want to see it are people in the bigfoot community and they will just be mad and not bring Minnow any money so I don't really get it. Even if Dyer does go on CNN I don't think people will take him serious and they will also find out it's fake at Tribecca.

If they are doing it to show how the bigfoot community will easily believe hoaxes then they are failing because most of us don't really believe it. Are we to believe they are documenting everything Dyer has been saying and doing to add that to the film or what? Some people have said Dyer is supposedly one small part of the film so how would they have time to put all of the stuff Dyer has been doing in the movie. Are they going to show screenshots of people who believe it or what are they going to do? Some people have said their inside sources tell them Dyer isn't even in the movie so if that is true why would they risk the backlash that Dyer's current actions will bring them?

Please don't think I'm taking Dyer's side here. This is just one of the things that's been making me scratch my head so I wanted to bring it up for discussion.

I agree, the publicity generated in the bigfooting community is inconsequential as far as raw numbers, and the supposed events although cover locally ina few places has certainly not crossed over into mainstream consciousness. I know of no single person outside bigfooting that knows that this matter even exists. A preplanned or even post planned P.R. campaign targeting so small and narrow a consumer group doesn't make sense. It is my belief that Minnow made, or is still making the documentary, Rick Dyer was a minor player, may or may not make the final cut, and probably would be shown in a non complimentary light as an example of a nut case attention craving hoaxer. I think they couldn't care less what Rick Dyer does or says.

They filmed Adam Davies' trip to Sumatra to track Orang Pendek back in 2009....not seen anything on their site about this. Not trying to make any point really, just thought it was interesting

Hi Nevstach - Yes not sure how long they have been making this film. I know for a few years, but not sure exactly how many years.

And I am talking about me.

I am an artist dopelyrics thats why I sometimes write things in pretty colours and present them differently. I am a visual kind of person. Yes this thread does get to me sometimes. :(

@ ronn.....We are still having an after party regardless, so woohoo! I just think I'll be a little happier than you. haha jk!

I might even wear my peacock fascinator, i've been saving it for a special event. lol!

You'll look fantastic!

! il_570xN.191520184.jpg

Edited by ronn1

I believe the film crew Yelled at him for shooting it. They didn't want him shooting it again or any others.

Think about it what would make better film? More footage of a living breathing bigfoot or a dead one?

No worries here you will never see any film of him shooting any big foot we all know it never happened

DEEP SIGH...

Moderator Statement:

You know, there have been several warnings posted in this topic warning against getting personal with each other and to behave like adults. The reports keep coming and I've noticed several violations as I cruised through this thread.

It appears that some members have chosen to disregard the Mod Statements and post without regard for what message they were meant to convey.