Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Just on a lighter note, do ya think that may be a bigfoot scat? Maybe he got the scours after those imitation Walmart ribs!

On a serious note, did Minnow get upset with RD after the article in the English paper? It was when he clammed up!

nope, I think he signed up and then poof, disappeared shortly thereafter.

If I remember correctly, he became a member, but was not confirmed by admin. We started fielding questions, and I guess hard ones. He did answer some thru one of our members. But next thing, I knew he either withdrew or was never confirmed. Maybe one of the admins can verify what happened?

You don't throw out the name, Rene Dahinden, in this community and not expect people will check it out.

Why doesnt someone email the FBFB guys and ask why they think he trained with Rene Dahinden. I would, but not only do I think it is probably true, but I have already emailed FBFB several times about *cough* another aspect of this story. They did eventually reply. Can someone who doesnt believe that Musky worked with Dahinden, do some research about the FBFB claim here?? Any takers?

Good point about the horse droppings but the scat in that video is definitely from a bovine. I didn't see any cattle tracks but I wasn't looking for any.

With cows - they are not wild animals but farmed animals? Are there farmed animals wandering around there Cisco?

On a serious note, did Minnow get upset with RD after the article in the English paper? It was when he clammed up!

Well given that the Daily Mail is the scum of British newspapers, I sincerely hope that Minnow gave Dyer a good telling off for it. But, was it Rick Dyer that contacted them anyhow? Not sure it was?

Why doesnt someone email the FBFB guys and ask why they think he trained with Rene Dahinden.

Not me, I was banned from FBFB for posting RD link to his 2010 radioshow. I have been reinstated due to a deal Steve Kulls made to retract the real name of Barnes. But I still can't send them a personal message.

JackieLB --- I am not going to ask anyone again about this - because many who worked with Rene have already come out and said - that is not true. Musky said he had items belonging to Rene - Rene's son has said - that it's not true.. If anyone associated with Rene knew Musky - they would say so and most likely would have been happy to tell us his real name (before Steve Kulls did) and end the speculation about this...

It's not true. The question has already been asked.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Not me, I'm not associating my fb with any of this drama, lol. I do observe what I can however. I do believe that the history of Musky's history with researching with Rene Dahinden came from Musky's own mouth, maybe initially during the SL radio show, with him and Jack Barnes? That seems to be one place I remember hearing it. It seems FB/FB just took his word for it?

It's not true. The question has already been asked.

So why did the FBFB guys mention it in their update film?? Where would they have got this from? Given what they do, they must be in touch with a lot of people within the Bigfoot community both sceptics and believers. Are you suggesting that they made it up or were mis-informed?

I will email them...!

I think, when they smelled it, they posted the disclaimer on their website as not being involved in a hoax. Timing is everything.

Now with all the talk in the English paper and, local news reports and game wardens (federal marshals, I may add) all is quiet in the RD camp.

Rumors have it, that one that is close is jumping!

We do tend to go round and round here, discussing everything and every detail numerous times, lol. It still ties Musky and RD together as early as November and possibly before that, when Musky is claiming to be an outspoken and sometimes snarky skeptic, antagonizing RD into getting an invite to see the body. Just doesn't jive with my perception of how this story was told.

The part about Musky and RD in cahoots to expose Shawn E was from the Feb 8 show. I typed it out verbatim so as to avoid misinterpretation. He said the following, keeping in mind he was ranting.

"Rick we might as well be open right now, the only reason his name was exposed, and you can tell them Rick, is because he was shooting his mouth off and we did our research and found his a$$ and we exposed him."

Who seriously thinks this sounds like Musky and RD did not know each other at the time and worked independently to expose Shawn E?

So why did the FBFB guys mention it in their update film?? Where would they have got this from? Given what they do, they must be in touch with a lot of people within the Bigfoot community both sceptics and believers. Are you suggesting that they made it up or were mis-informed?

I will email them...!

JackiLB - why would you take the word of FB/FB and not those who worked directly with Rene Dahinden - some on a daily basis and even Rene's own son who is not even involved in this community? Neither one of these FB/FB guys were even around during the time of Rene Dahinden so how can they confirm this is even true themselves?? I am betting most of the people on this site didn't know Rene Dahinden's name when he was alive. I don't know why they believe him - but if you view their FB page - they believe most everything they hear and see. Have they ever published anything that didn't "confirm on all points"? They have posted video and "confirmed" it was a bigfoot - even after the "bigfoot" was proven to be a hoax...

Edited by Melissa

Guest WldHrtRnch

Oh, thank you Belmar!! That is it, his exact words!! I listened, but didn't transcribe it and then it was pulled and gone. It truly did sound as if he and RD were friends at the time and working together to bust SE. And what has Shawn E ever said or done to Musky to cause such anger?

JackiLB - why would you take the word of FB/FB and not those who worked directly with Rene Dahinden

yes I am aware that they have gotten some things wrong and I have definately questioned some of their videos. But I would just like to know where they got that information from.? If people write false information, then we need to get to the bottom of it? Dont leave stones unturned!

yes I am aware that they have gotten some things wrong and I have definately questioned some of their videos. But I would just like to know where they got that information from.? If people write false information, then we need to get to the bottom of it? Dont leave stones unturned!

They got the information from Musky himself - or Dyer.. I don't think the FB/FB guys are in on the hoax itself - but I do think they believe whatever they are told. I think they want to believe this so much, they are not doing anything to vet the information they are being given. That is on them and when this is all said and done - I am sure Dyer will remind these guys of their mistakes --- that's when he has the most fun.. Pointing out those who believed his stories.... Even though the truth was out there.

No stone has been unturned in the Musky/Rene Dahinden issue -- some just refuse to accept it.

Edited by Melissa