Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest WldHrtRnch

And thank you Melissa. I've been confounded as to why many feel FB/FB are the be all end all authority on BF. They are popular with the masses, that is all.

I'm new to BF, but it was quite obvious to me rather quickly that they do not have the experience or knowledge that many of the lifetime researchers and investigators and enthusiasts have.

Ok Folks! As no one would volunteer I have now just sent a message to the FBFB guys asking why they think that Musky trained under Rene D. Will let you know if I get a response and then you can tear their response apart!!

Ooooooh! What fun! :o

So why did the FBFB guys mention it in their update film?? Where would they have got this from? Given what they do, they must be in touch with a lot of people within the Bigfoot community both sceptics and believers. Are you suggesting that they made it up or were mis-informed?

I will email them...!

Sorry. Jackie but FBFB has pretty much burned there bridges with legitimate researchers by claiming certain videos are real even after they have been confirmed hoaxes. Now they put their Rep on the line with Dyer and Musky its the perverbial end.of any good Rep they had.

Guest VioletX

Ok Folks! As no one would volunteer I have now just sent a message to the FBFB guys asking why they think that Musky trained under Rene D. Will let you know if I get a response and then you can tear their response apart!!

Ooooooh! What fun! :o

Sounds good Jacki as we are 9 pages in the new thread with no news to talk about and resorting to rehashing the old stuff.

Sorry. Jackie but FBFB has pretty much burned there bridges with legitimate researchers

But but but....they work with Christopher Noel dont they??

Sounds good Jacki as we are 9 pages in the new thread with no news to talk about and resorting to rehashing the old stuff.

Have you decided what you will wear for the ....PARTY

Oh I see! :D

JackiLB and VioletX - it's a case of "we know something you don't :P"

So one of you or both, perhaps, have emailed you and they have "confirmed" they have seen the body. Am I close?

Lee

Guest Llawgoch

So Dyer was fortunate enough to find the IDEAL SHILL...a pathological liar. How convenient.

"Musky Allen" has no history. Rick Dyer hasn't found "Musky Allen" and turned him into a shill, "Musky Allen" was created by Rick Dyer as a shill. The guy he has got to be "Musky Allen" is obviously going to be a convincing liar. Con men are convincing liars, or they don't last long as con men. Most con men are more convincing when lying than normal people are when telling the truth. It's their business.

Edited by Llawgoch

Guest WldHrtRnch

@dopelyrics, that's what I think. ;)

Jacki, even emailing FB/FB ourselves would not increase their credibility. They've lost that, even before this RD mess.

Edited by WldHrtRnch

Jacki, even emailing FB/FB ourselves would not increase their credibility. They've lost that, even before this RD mess.

Oh dear. No one trusts anyone. No one has credibility. Everything is a hoax. Everyone is lying. Why do we bother reading, watching listening to anything BF related. Its all just futile it appears :(

Guest WldHrtRnch

Your words not mine. I do feel I've come to determine, in my own opinion, many in this field that are very reliable, very credible, very honest hard working folks. They are few and far between however. And the constant divide and clicks, harsh accusations, debunked hoaxes, outright fights and bashing that goes on, for years it seems, warrants one to be very very cautious in who they should put their complete trust.