Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

So....THIS is how he's going to get out of having to show some proof...oh yea, and of course there is no record of any such arrest report in Clark County, Nevada records.....man that Rick is slick

http://bigfooteviden...rested-for.html

and if he was arrested for killing...the BF body would be state's evidence.....i.e., public record....

Rumor has it that there is a film in the making......."Shooting Myself in the Foot"--The Rick Dyer Story.....

I haven't really followed this whole ordeal, so I thought pop in and peek into the Cuckoos nest to see if he's been exposed yet. I can't believe people still believe this guy.

No wonder Rick is in hiding. Squatchers, this is so not cool. Some dude is threatening RD's life in the comments section. I don't like the man but there is no excuse for that kind of behavior. I hope RD gets this guy locked up.

Unless it is buried pages deep or has been removed, I can't find the comment. I see a guy challenging him to some kind of boxing match. Is that what you were referring to?

I've seen some comments about him killing somebodys dog by cutting it's throat. If this is true, that would be pretty indicative of his character (or lack of character). We are talking about a guy who conned people out of tens of thousands of dollars selling cars that didn't exist. Karma has a way of catching up with scammers, I won't have one speck of sympathy for him if/when it does.

Well the thread is up again yeah! And what has happened since last time....we found out yesterday that it appears that Tribeca may not be showing the Minnow film after all. hmmmm....

Well folks its certainly not the case that the film doesnt exist: http://www.minnowfilms.co.uk/in-production/Of-Monsters-and-Men.html

and again: http://www.tribecafilminstitute.org/filmmakers/tfi_documentary/filmmakers_projects/

and again:

So why is the film not showing at Tribeca?

Given the fact that Minnow have won many awards, including Baftas, and given the fact that Tribeca was promoting their film 'shooting bigfoot aka of monsters and men' then it is therefore highly unlikely that Tribeca have rejected it on the grounds of the film being just..well.. 'rubbish'. So that theory would go out the window.

So what has happened? Maybe this film contains subject material that Tribeca dont want part of? Or maybe Minnow have decided that they dont need a film festival to promote their film afterall, lets face it, all they need do is give a press release, along with a couple of stills and *BAMB* their promotional material would be right there.

Another thing, if you notice from their website, you will be reminded that they are making the film in conjunction with Storyville. Who are part of the BBC and say this: showcasing the best in international documentaries http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mfx6

Watch this space............ :music:

BFF Patron

As mentioned before the Tribeca reference is a film-maker's grant funding........ not evidence their movie will be shown at an institute event or showing. :music:

But, continue on........ accuracy will catch up to the story sooner or later.

As mentioned before the Tribeca reference is a film-maker's grant funding........ not evidence their movie will be shown at an institute event or showing. :music:

Bipedalist - if you read what I said again you will see that my point was to prove the film exists and has the support of Tribeca, it wasnt to prove that the film would be shown at Tribeca. :queen:

Guest WldHrtRnch

I don't think anyone disputes the fact that Minnow is making a documentary. I would dispute that "Tribeca was promoting their film 'shooting bigfoot aka of monsters and men'". The above link is simply showing that the TFI awarded Minnow Films with a $10,000.00 grant from Insurgent Media. http://insurgentmediany.com/

But the fact is RD has not told the truth about the film's release. And it really makes one wonder what else he has not been completely honest about.

But the fact is RD has not told the truth about the film's release. And it really makes one wonder what else he has not been completely honest about.

RD has been telling us it will be shown at Tribeca because that is what he has been told. He also has publicly criticised Minnow many times for staying quiet and even called them a bunch of (something rude) several times on his radio show!

No, something has happened to change its course of entry....and I wonder what that is??

Guest WldHrtRnch

RD also claims his current move is "do to" LOL, due to others exposing his address, but his address and phone # is on his bigfoottracker website and has been for quite a long time, right along with the photos on his facebook page of his vehicles in the parking of the apartment complex. BTW, I am not fb friends with RD, it is visible to anyone on fb. No big secret there, and another untruth straight from his own mouth.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Jacki, RD has been "telling" a lot of stuff. That is my point. His latest is he has been jailed for killing BF. Oh, I can almost predict your response, it's a joke, right?

What I am trying to determine, through rational logic and considering all the information, is what he is telling the truth about, what he is lying about and what he is joking about.

When you have someone with a long long history of hoaxing, lying, joking, intermingling some truths, and brazen attention seeking behavior, it certainly makes it very difficult to sort through the mess and determine what is what.

The film is still in production, as has been stated directly from Minnow staff. Likely it includes an aspect of hoaxing, possible RD's current claim is a hoax and the film will need more time to produce the results of this hoax? An in-depth study of those that believe blindly, those that believe reluctantly, those that seek additional information, those that refuse to believe and how it might divide a BF community?

Guest VioletX

I wonder if the folks at Minnow are watching this thread? :o

I wish they were so I could tell them to hurry up and get their film out,lol!

Edited by VioletX

Guest WldHrtRnch

We wondered that early on :o

I've been trying to guess how they might incorporate it into a well done documentary. I wouldn't want to read the responses on a big screen, but I suppose there are ways for it to be included.

I agree Violet.

Minnow Films, Morgan Matthews, HURRY UP!!! Get it finished and present this much anticipated documentary!!

So I have a question:

So how many other movies in our lifetimes were said to have a start date or be shown at a film fest to not have been released or shown at the time?

I don't get all the issue over the Film Fest.

In my opinion if this is a BBC and Storyville film wouldn't one think that this NEWS is bigger than putting out in just a film fest and a limited run in the movies.

The other issue is maybe it moved from being a "Movie" to News and Airing on BBC and BBC America when it is done.

Edit:

Current Movies that pushed release dates back.

The Hobbit,

Gangster Squad

World War Z

Oblivion

GI JOE

Jack The Giant Slyer

Looper

Edited by CathMcmillan

Guest VioletX

I don't get all the issue over the Film Fest.

In my opinion if this is a BBC and Storyville film wouldn't one think that this NEWS is bigger than putting out in just a film fest and a limited run in the movies.

The other issue is maybe it moved from being a "Movie" to News and Airing on BBC and BBC America when it is done.

That sounds good to me!

I also wonder if it uncommonn for a film company not to makr comments and or a statement about when a film will be released.