Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Racer X...OK

Musky has to be a shill for Dyer's story to be a hoax. That's the bottom line.....fagetta' bout a fake body.

I say Musky is NOT a shill...and that's my bottom line. Musky is telling us what he saw...and I believe him.

Edited by ronn1

I called up minnow films yesterday and asked for the release

date for "Of Monsters and Men", the receptionist told

me it is still a working title and not completed yet. There is

no release date as of yet that she knows of and she knows of no film festivals it would premiere at, as of yet.

I asked if the title has been changed to "Shooting Bigfoot" and she

said she knows about the possibility of a change, but no

official change had been made to the title as of yet. ( lots of

as of yet's )

I asked her if a bigfoot was shot in this movie, she

paused ( lol ) and said she doesn't know what all is in the film

but I can email minnow films if I have anymore questions. ( she

probably thought, oh boy I have a loon on the line haha )

Musky has lied so much, any small chance of me believing him went out the window.

I heard he was moving to Oklahoma...so which is it....Cali or OK? ( probably neither )

I liked Racer X's analogy to a train about to wreck. All aboard.......toot! toot!

Edited by simplyskyla

I think I called this as a documentary about hoaxers a good while ago, disappointing.

You did... and I was at a loss as to how I was going to find out if this was, in fact, what you said it was. I asked a friend of mine who is a writer in the UK, if he knew anyone who could do me a favor and dig out some info for this Minnow film. It pays to make friends in this world because he writes for a couple of news publications in the UK, and he offered to dig up whatever he could find about a Minnow film under both titles.

This afternoon I got a message from him. He was able to confirm what is now on Racer X's page about the film and it's subject.

He said nothing is in his control, because, you gave the rights to his 1(not enough room for all the zeros) dollar trophy, to a big time studio

named.........MINNOW FILMS ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQfzwFloVqA

No wonder Rick is in hiding. Squatchers, this is so not cool. Some dude is threatening RD's life in the comments section. I don't like the man but there is no excuse for that kind of behavior. I hope RD gets this guy locked up.

https://www.youtube....h?v=5TuBzKFyumQ

Edited by PsyShroom

Not that more holes need to be shot into this big piece of swiss cheese ......and forgive me if this has been pointed out....but Musky Allen in his audio interview with Facebook Find Bigfoot @ 32:05 re the "dead" bigfoot-- "the forehead had a good slope to it just above the brow ridge and kind of dropped back fairly quickly"... this in comparison to the filmed bigfoot from Dyer's tent video--which to my eyes had a bulbous forehead....but (sarcasm alert) this discrepancy could be due to poor facial reconstruction post 30.06 bullet egressing from the BF face....

Guest miller44

I say Musky is NOT a shill...and that's my bottom line. Musky is telling us what he saw...and I believe him.

I agree with that; the rest of this is not pretty at this point & time, but I'm still on board with the tent video and Musky's intereview being compelling enough to say I belive Dyer's Sept 6th claim.

DR's visit will be a massive event, or a massive non-event depending on what happens. Fingers crossed, open mind, Carring on Up the Khyber!

Some dude is threatening RD's life in the comments section. I don't like the man but there is no excuse for that kind of behavior

At long last there is finally something in this thread that we can ALL agree on.

You did... and I was at a loss as to how I was going to find out if this was, in fact, what you said it was. I asked a friend of mine who is a writer in the UK, if he knew anyone who could do me a favor and dig out some info for this Minnow film. It pays to make friends in this world because he writes for a couple of news publications in the UK, and he offered to dig up whatever he could find about a Minnow film under both titles.

Is your friend able to supply links or evidence? If he was able to track down the info, then that must mean they are freely open to others???

So....THIS is how he's going to get out of having to show some proof...oh yea, and of course there is no record of any such arrest report in Clark County, Nevada records.....man that Rick is slick

http://bigfooteviden...rested-for.html

Place of the crime i.e., San Antonio would have jurisdiction....

It pays to make friends in this world because he writes for a couple of news publications in the UK, and he offered to dig up whatever he could find about a Minnow film under both titles.

Psy - why didnt you contact this friend months ago? I know a BBC Cameraman and I do actually vaguely know a person who writes for the Daily Mirror. My BBC cameraman friend said he knew nothing of this story but also said that it still could be true because of NDA's and I havent even bothered to contact the Daily Mirror acquaintance, as I am 100% convinced that she would know nothing of this story.