Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Well that's all I can post for now. Gotta take my little man hiking as promised. You guys keep it classy, As The Bigfoot World Turns.

ha! ha!

@SIMPLE

BBC is in part responsible for the film by Minnow.

Its is on the webpage for Minnow under the film BBC/Storyville

I have no idea why that was posted on the FB page or why Racer X posted it. He was trying to prove the Movie isn't real is all I can think.

But if you look down the page on the FB people found one of the Production peoples names. But Racer X left that out of his report on his page.

I have no clue were A&E came into the picture.

Edited by CathMcmillan

Guest VioletX

From Musky on Bigfoot Warz FB pg today:

UpDate: I finally was able to Reach Minnow films and spoke with the office manager 'Billy' (female nickname she told me). After being on hold a short while she confirmed the film (Of monsters and men) was 'not' entered or released into the united states (couldnt tell me why) and will be released on the BBC networks and their Co affiliates early this year. She wasnt able to confirm exact dates but was willing to forward the message to her production office, which she did. Hopefully she will get this information soon. I have a call back date scheduled in order.

he added :

She was quite familiar with film and confirmed (with the person she spoke with while i was on hold) Rick Dyer was featured in the documentary.

Cool Violet,

But you know for the people who don't believe Musky that will be just another lie :)

Basically no one can confirm it, from either side. Since we will just bounce back and forth on the validity of the calls

So again we wait and see :)

Guest njjohn

The Minnow film wasn't the issue. He said that film exists, but it's about the good, bad and ugly of cryptid hunters, which includes hoaxers. The show that doesn't exist is the one on A&E that Rick has said multiple times was in the making. A&E and Minnow are two different projects.

Movie real. Show not.

The documentary will be released "eventually." But if you sat on the biggest find of the century, it doesn't get a direct to DVD or TV release.

Guest VioletX

Cool Violet,

But you know for the people who don't believe Musky that will be just another lie :)

Basically no one can confirm it, from either side. Since we will just bounce back and forth on the validity of the calls

So again we wait and see :)

Actually Jacki called earlier and spoke to Billy as well.

Actually, this doesn't surprise me as the documentary Morgan made about myself and some other Taxidermists was only released in Europe.

Guest VioletX

Wasn't there a couple of posters here with "sources" saying that RD's scenes in the film were on the cutting room floor? I guess that story just burst in flames :D

The Minnow film wasn't the issue. He said that film exists, but it's about the good, bad and ugly of cryptid hunters, which includes hoaxers. The show that doesn't exist is the one on A&E that Rick has said multiple times was in the making. A&E and Minnow are two different projects.

Movie real. Show not.

The documentary will be released "eventually." But if you sat on the biggest find of the century, it doesn't get a direct to DVD or TV release.

Unless the movie will be shown on TV so does the movie become a Mini Series. We can speculate all we want. We won't know what happens till it is shown.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Yes its his word.

As Skyla and John mentioned, we are not debating whether the film is in production, or whether RD has any control over it. I think all would agree that it is in production. Earlier in this and the first thread there are various press releases about it being filmed for about four years and around the world, to include the CFZ & TB as well as other monsters other than BF. We are not debating RD's claim that he has an A&E program in which he says he'll be the star either, complete other tall tale there, lol.

What I am debating is RD's word.

Either you take him at his word or you don't. My judgment and wisdom lead me to the conclusion that he can not be taken at his word. It is one's prerogative to do so, but based on all information, it would not be prudent.

You may choose to think he has turned over a new leaf since the hoax in 2008. If you do, how would you explain his subsequent attempts at hoaxing in the following years, his January 23, 2010 radio show in which he clearly states he hoaxes on his expeditions and believes BF is a scam, does not exist, and the various other inconsistencies and outright lies? The A&E show being one, it's in the latest and greatest FB/FB interview donning the other offline persona of RD, have a listen.

Spin controll and morning coffee, yuummm, sounds good. As the drama turns . . . .

I understand your debating his word.

So to debate ones word can be done against each and everyone here. We know several have said they had inside sources that RD was on the cutting room floor in the film while others confirmed this was not true. So we can sit and debate what people say all the time. When does one decide who is not correct. well that would be when the film is shown. SO its a wait and see.

Many believe it is a HOAX straight and simple more on the line that it is RD past. While others are lets wait and see. I don't think many have said I believe RD 100%. Well I know several I talk to haven't said that.

Its a Drama for sure on all sides of the fence. But in the end its a wait and see.