Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I don't think Tribeca is a deal breaker at all. They have zero control of a purported body and Dyer has zero control what Minnow does. But yes....I'm sure this is a let down for Dyer.

So, one of the greatest find's documented on film couldn't make it to a major international documentry festival, and thats not a problem.....K

Has anyone heard if Rick has gotten moved yet?

I e-mailed him and said I had a truck and a trailer he could use....no reply tho.

So, one of the greatest find's documented on film couldn't make it to a major international documentry festival, and thats not a problem.....K

Good point. Maybe they weren't *comfortable* with the killing? Perhaps there are *legal* implications? Just saying.

Edited by ronn1

It certainly is a problem.

Just think about it: one of the greatest finds of the century, and minnow doesn't get top Billing? No.

The films title hasn't changed, and it has been discovered that "of monsters and men" is a documentary about hoaxers, and the people they manage to fool. It has been confirmed through press contact with minnow PR.

No rich...I live in LA, Ca area. I hear Dyer may be moving there temporarily? He mentioned that in his radio blog...although he said he was moving to Santa Rosa in Northern Ca.

It certainly is a problem.

Just think about it: one of the greatest finds of the century, and minnow doesn't get top Billing? No.

The films title hasn't changed, and it has been discovered that "of monsters and men" is a documentary about hoaxers, and the people they manage to fool. It has been confirmed through press contact with minnow PR.

Really? You got a link for that confermation?

So is it 100% that the film has been scratched?

It's not on the final list of films showing there....so I would say yes.

^^

That is BIG news. Not good.

We don't know if it was scratched.

If it wasn't scratched, wouldn't it be on the list?

We don't know if it was scratched.

not scratched.....but definetly not showing on a screen at Tribeca

^^

That is BIG news. Not good.

If it wasn't scratched, wouldn't it be on the list?

It's probley safe to say if it wasn't on a list to start with it probley would'nt be scratched.