Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest WldHrtRnch

I don't think the fact that it will not debut at TFF is of any significance. I think the fact that RD "said" that it would is what is significant.

Also, if Minnow sit a wait until the big reveal (well yes hopefully that will indeed happen) and then release their film, they will therefore be ensuring that their film gets all the publicity it needs!

..also we have to remember that we have been told that there is much more to this story than we know about. Think of an image of an iceberg and what is visible compared with what isnt visible unless you go into the water? That analogue would seem to suggest what we know of this story?

Guest WldHrtRnch

Seriously, if you shot and killed a BF, in front of cameramen from Minnow Films, wouldn't you want to stay in their good graces and keep up with what was going on with their film? Wouldn't you want to give accurate information on the film and it's debut? If you were going to give information at all? Why would RD be cut off from Minnow and have no clear and accurate information from them? It was rumored he was flown to the UK right after the alleged event, rumored that he would return to London recently. Only now he says he has no control or accurate information? Convenient for him I suppose.

He is not in control of the Movie.

Is Rick Dryer a Director? IS he the Producer? Does he own Minnow?

So his statement is accurate, he has no control of what Minnow does with the film does he?

I have seen actors state when a film is to be out, and then the producers and company push the date or decide to go to direct DVD.

Sorry just because he said at the time it was going to be at the film fest was in my opinion the information he was given at the time.

Yes he said he will be heading back to the UK, I don't think he said any specific date as of yet.

He is not in hiding he is moving to a new place. Because he said he had a home invasion happen the other day. Involving some crazy bigfoot person yelling he was a hoaxer.

Yes its his word. I don't know where he lives in Vegas but i am sure there would be a police report to verify this.

The film may be completed....(I don't know that), or being edited or reedited or still be in production. RD's hoax my or may not make it in. If he actually got a bigfoot, that's a whole new movie by itself I would think. Or the hoaxing could be its own 10 part miniseries.....

Edited by Djj

Bipedalist - if you read what I said again you will see that my point was to prove the film exists and has the support of Tribeca, it wasnt to prove that the film would be shown at Tribeca. :queen:

I don't think anyone is questioning that the film actually exists....but instead the content of the film. What point is being made about the film, at least by most of us,

is that another one of Dyer's claims have fallen through. He is the one that told us it would debut at the Tribeca Film Festival. So what happened? The same thing that happened with his big "sweeps" interview.....it was just out of his control guys, poor poor dyer. He just can't catch a break can he?

Edited by simplyskyla

@Simple

Actually a couple of people did Question if the movie is real. Some people said they have inside sources at Minnow or in the UK and they said the film is not real.

So Jacki was stating that the film is real to those people.

Also, if Minnow sit a wait until the big reveal (well yes hopefully that will indeed happen) and then release their film, they will therefore be ensuring that their film gets all the publicity it needs!

..also we have to remember that we have been told that there is much more to this story than we know about. Think of an image of an iceberg and what is visible compared with what isnt visible unless you go into the water? That analogue would seem to suggest what we know of this story?

Rick told you he had a home invasion......I don't believe it for a second. Rick says a lot of things.

@Simple

Actually a couple of people did Question if the movie is real. Some people said they have inside sources at Minnow or in the UK and they said the film is not real.

So Jacki was stating that the film is real to those people.

can you post these quotes please....I did not see them.

I saw people with inside sources say the movie is real, but about HOAXERS......not a bigfoot getting shot and killed.

Rick Dyer folks......the king of Hocus Pocus!

Edited by simplyskyla

@Simple:

Maybe some of the "people" who have connections since so many seem to have them. Can easily find a police report with the Vegas police. Just saying

As for the Post that was on Bigfoot warz:

"Victoria*****

Hi guys....I had a freind in England call Minnow for me. The BBC show "Of Monsters and Men" is a film about men that hoax legendary monsters and the lengths people will go to to believe in the monster. A call to A&E's PR department yesterday confirms there is nothing in pre production at this time STARING Rick Dyer.

Well if they asked staring Rick Dryer that would not be true. Since the film crew was all over in many places also if you look down. One of the listed producers went to India and all over the US to scout for locations and contact people. I guess Racer X missed that in the bigfoot warz face book group.

Its also nice to see the people who claim RD is hoaxing are also only posting half truths to it all as well.

I

Guest VioletX

So if RD has not turned over a new leaf and is still a hoaxer why is their no one stepping forward who has gone on one of his expeditions to complain about him? No one complaining that they were misled or that his tracking techniques are questionable?

@Simple:

Maybe some of the "people" who have connections since so many seem to have them. Can easily find a police report with the Vegas police. Just saying

"Victoria*****

Hi guys....I had a freind in England call Minnow for me. The BBC show "Of Monsters and Men" is a film about men that hoax legendary monsters and the lengths people will go to to believe in the monster. A call to A&E's PR department yesterday confirms there is nothing in pre production at this time STARING Rick Dyer.

Well if they asked staring Rick Dryer that would not be true. Since the film crew was all over in many places also if you look down. One of the listed producers went to India and all over the US to scout for locations and contact people. I guess Racer X missed that in the bigfoot warz face book group.

Its also nice to see the people who claim RD is hoaxing are also only posting half truths to it all as well.

I

You are saying that the poster is Racer X??

@Simple:

"Victoria*****

I

Cath...this quote is from Facebook originally on FBFB page. Your reference makes no sense. We are not discussing the A&E show, which isn't a movie, we were discussing the minnows film and the fact that I can't recall anyone questioning the fact that it exists, but rather the content of the film.

Jacki said"Bipedalist - if you read what I said again you will see that my point was to prove the film exists and has the support of Tribeca, it wasnt to prove that the film would be shown at Tribeca. :queen:"

Discussing whether or not A&E really has a show in the works for dyer is a whole other discussion in itself.

Edited by simplyskyla

Guest VioletX

Actually Musky just commented on the status of the film, but since it is in his closed FB pg I do not want to post the comment.

Edited by VioletX

Please tell me what half truths Racer X has posted????

So if RD has not turned over a new leaf and is still a hoaxer why is their no one stepping forward who has gone on one of his expeditions to complain about him? No one complaining that they were misled or that his tracking techniques are questionable?

You are saying that the poster is Racer X??

I have never heard of anyone saying they have been on a Dyer expedition,good or bad. You would think Rick would have a promotion page quoting people who went out with him.

( someone pointed this out to me just now lol )

Guest VioletX

I have never heard of anyone saying they have been on a Dyer expedition,good or bad. You would think Rick would have a promotion page quoting people who went out with him.

( someone pointed this out to me just now lol )

Maybe he should,lol!

But I do not think other researchers have promotional pages do they?

Maybe he should,lol!

But I do not think other researchers have promotional pages do they?

http://www.bfro.net/...expeds_2013.asp

If you listened to some of his old shows from 2010, he said that him and matt went on BFRO expeditions so they could learn how to fool people.

I don't believe the BFRO fooled people, but RD took ideas from these expeditions as inspiration on ways he could trick people into

believing he was a legit BF tracker.

Edited by simplyskyla