Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Just finished listening to all I could stand of Rick's show tonight. Same old same old.....

@leaf why should we be thoughtful towards RD, a known liar and hoaxer. I'm not saying take him to the dungeons! lol BUT............

I don't see why I should be compassionate towards a person who is trying to fool me and fool you for that matter.

He is not standing on the street corner asking for change, he is asking us all to buy into another hoax.

$50 million and climbing....LOL

said trip to Minn was BF Body related...talked about his *chemical* rights..ie, must be rights to DNA tests?

going to say it again...he has a body.

@leaf why should we be thoughtful towards RD, a known liar and hoaxer. I'm not saying take him to the dungeons! lol BUT............

I don't see why I should be compassionate towards a person is trying to fool me and fool you for that matter.

He is not standing on the street corner asking for change, he is asking us all to buy into another hoax.

I'm glad you're not in favor of dungeons!!!!! :)

The reason we should be thoughtful and compassionate toward someone else is for our own well being, as well as the other person's.

When we pass judgment on someone else, we're trying to separate ourselves from that person; we're trying to disown the grimmer parts of our own natures. But we can't really do that, because we all have that stuff in us!

So really, we're judging ourselves, when we judge someone else.

That's the most important reason to not judge anyone else. It's not fair to them, and it's not fair to US.

But the other reason, in this particular case (and really, in all cases), is that we don't have to do anything we don't want to do! If you feel that RD is asking you to buy into a hoax, there's a simple response to that -- don't buy into it! But we don't need to call him names and disparage him, on top of simply deciding to not believe him.

I can certainly understand people feeling cautious about all this, and wanting to see more evidence before making any decisions, or wanting to turn their attention somewhere else altogether! But calling people names, and "pig piling" them on a public forum, just isn't right.

That's what I think, anyway.

Thanks for asking. :)

Well, as much as the Cult of Rick Dyer would like for the rest of us to just shut up where Rick can pull off his latest hoax, it ain't going to happen. I'm not going to give him hugs and kisses and understanding. I'm going to give him my foot up his behind. He's nothing but a low down lying sack of dog ******.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Better watch out Rockape, the pile is getting higher and deeper...... you know the porcine patrol is out and about now.....

we must be policed for our own good since we are so ardent and unsupportive! Hah!

Plusses Rock!!

$50 million and climbing....LOL

said trip to Minn was BF Body related...talked about his *chemical* rights..ie, must be rights to DNA tests?

going to say it again...he has a body.

Ronnie why do.you insist on ignoring the facts...who are you really RD accountant!? You must very close to him

Anything new to report Derek?

I do have a date, but I will not disclose it for all the obvious reasons. No paperwork yet, but I haven't asked him about it. Might be signing when I arrive if offer stands.

DR

Thanks Derek...

I was thinking the same thing...signing papers upon arrival. looking forward to your impressions of the visit.

Dyer said tonight you are comming out.

Edited by ronn1

I do have a date, but I will not disclose it for all the obvious reasons. No paperwork yet, but I haven't asked him about it. Might be signing when I arrive if offer stands.

DR

Derek I can put together a dignitary protection detail for you just say the word!

Guest Thepattywagon

I'd want to see what the viewing conditions were before I stepped foot on a plane to 'Lost Wages'.

If the contract is too limiting, why bother? Derek would have more leverage in negotiating details before he arrived rather than after.

He's not in a position to negotiate...if he can simply view the body that would suffice. He has already stated this.

Edited by ronn1