Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest miller44

I do have a date, but I will not disclose it for all the obvious reasons. No paperwork yet, but I haven't asked him about it. Might be signing when I arrive if offer stands.

DR

Thanks for the update. I wouldn't hazard to speak for anyone else hereabouts, but I think I can safely say that we'll all be looking forward to your report.

Guest miller44

I disagree touching feeling examining is confirmation just viewing will not suffice

In this particular case I'd agree visual is not good enough, but as a turn of phrase "seeing is believing" indeed.

Edited by miller44

$50 million and climbing....LOL

said trip to Minn was BF Body related...talked about his *chemical* rights..ie, must be rights to DNA tests?

going to say it again...he has a body.

Manufactured Body or real Bigfoot body ..... ?

@ adam2323

i agree, he had pictures of a body before, and look how that turned out. the movie company might of put a nice fake together for freezer boy,

so he might have a body, but not bigfoot, just another costume filled with road kill.

Guest mspstomper

It's interesting that the most ardent supporters of Dyer's claim here are "post-event" new members. Maybe not particularly instructive...but interesting nonetheless. :spiteful:

• Upvote 1

Exactly right Adam.

Even Muskie touched the body.

Nice touch .... now give me evidence he touched the body ... not just say that Musky said he touched the body... Who is Musky ? BTW

Not being tacky ... just want proof ... not mouth honor... I've had enough of that... verbal stuff....

Guys...if he can touch and probe all the better. I was saying ..he will be glad to just have a view. Don't sell a view short..Derek didn't just fall off the turnip truck. There's a LOT you can gather by viewing. so ya'all think Dyer has a $100K Fake body? Because that's what it would take.

Edited by ronn1

It's interesting that the most ardent supporters of Dyer's claim here are "post-event" new members. Maybe not particularly instructive...but interesting nonetheless. :spiteful:

So you noticed..... Thanks

Guys...if he can touch and probe all the better. I was saying ..he will be glad to just have a view. Don't sell a view short..Derek didn't just fall off the turnip truck. There's a LOT you can gather by viewing. so ya'all think Dyer has a $100K Fake body? Because that's what it would take.

Really? 100k, got any thing that backs that up?

Nice touch .... now give me evidence he touched the body ... not just say that Musky said he touched the body... Who is Musky ? BTW

Not being tacky ... just want proof ... not mouth honor... I've had enough of that... verbal stuff....

I was simply saying that it was alleged that Musky was permitted to touch the body, so why wouldn't RD be allowed.

Correct musky never you he'd a body

Really? 100k, got any thing that backs that up?

Yea Ronn got proof? You really must be close to RD? FAMILY? CO CONSPIRITOR? Who are toy really?

There are no "ardent supporters of Dyer's claims" on this thread.

There are only "ardent supporters" of a wait-and-see attitude.

To everyone who feels pained and aggrieved by people with a wait-and-see attitude, I have a simple solution to your problem.

Do not look at this thread.

You're welcome. ;)