Shooting Bigfoot To Be Released In Canada

As far as the camper video...it's amazing that that particular Bigfoots head exactly matches a mask for sale online. Also every report I have ever read says that they basically have no neck, and have to basically pivot their torso to turn very far to look around. Yet that rubber headed rib-loving tree-trusting wonder was able to rotate his neck and head pretty far in that video to look back at the camera. I wonder why it only showed his head?

Yes but Irish73 - remember how there are still a vast amount of people who wont buy the footage in the camper video? And I think maybe I am wrong, that you will probably say that you wont believe the footage in the Minnow film?

Everyone would believe it IF he produced the body and had it independently verified. It's kind of hard to argue when a corpse is on a slab in front of scientists.

Why would I believe "the footage in the Minnow film"? It's a theatrical production. I Harry in "Harry and the Hendersons" but that doesn't mean that Harry is real.

Bonehead - Thanks for the link and WOW did that bring back memories.

Edited by Martin

Admin

Screen shot @ 08:30(est) March 20, 2013 post-24-0-85112100-1363782693_thumb.png

You state this as if it is fact - How do you know this?

Well you are right Chelefoot, I am not stating this as a fact as I have not seen the film. But information processed over the past months has led me to very strongly believe that I am right about this. This information was received from a number of very different people.

Screen shot @ 08:30(est) March 20, 2013

Thank you for posting that Masterbarber. Do none of you not find this intriguing? If Minnow had decided all along that they wanted to make a film to 'send up' the bigfoot community and produce a film with a complex hoax contained within it, why would they change the title of the film and not delete the original project from their site? Remember they are an award winning film company. They would not behave in an underhand or unscrupulous manner as not only would that not be in keeping with their ethos, but it would cost them their reputation.

Thank you for posting that Masterbarber. Do none of you not find this intriguing? If Minnow had decided all along that they wanted to make a film to 'send up' the bigfoot community and produce a film with a complex hoax contained within it, why would they change the title of the film and not delete the original project from their site? Remember they are an award winning film company. They would not behave in an underhand or unscrupulous manner as not only would that not be in keeping with their ethos, but it would cost them their reputation.

Please speak plainly Jacki. What is it you are trying to say?

Well you are right Chelefoot, I am not stating this as a fact as I have not seen the film. But information processed over the past months has led me to very strongly believe that I am right about this. This information was received from a number of very different people.

The only two people claiming to have knowledge of the dead bigfoot is Musky and Rick. FBFB has not even come forward and openly spoken about seeing it..."if" they did. So any and all sources pertaining to a bigfoot being shot in San Antonio on Sept 6 come back to TWO sources. Rick Dyer and Allen Issleb.

Dyer's word can not be taken seriously due to his track record of lies and hoaxes. Allen Issleb is a man who claims to have a background in bigfooting for 30 years, yet he is about to turn 43. No one who worked with Rene Dahinden knows him and it turns out his son has his notes from years of study on bigfoot. Matt Moneymaker never sued him. Racer -X never said anything about apologizing to FBFB. Just to name a few of the lies coming from this man. Neither of these men's words can be taken as credible witness testimony.

I only bring this up...because you stated you have information from a number of very different people. My point is, all information comes back to Rick and Musky. The only TWO sources for the dead bigfoot.

Jacki, are you implying there are two films??????

Edited by simplyskyla

This thread is to discuss yesterdays evidence of the film being shown in Toronto.

Until more evidence attached to this movie is released, I have nothing more to comment on.

Belmar - sorry if I am not making sense but I do not know how else to write what I have already written and I am sorry if you feel it makes no sense.

My question is specific....Jacki, do you believe there are two films coming out from morgan matthews? ( pertaining to bigfoot )

Edited by simplyskyla

This thread is to discuss yesterdays evidence of the film being shown in Toronto.

Until more evidence attached to this movie is released, I have nothing more to comment on.

Belmar - sorry if I am not making sense but I do not know how else to write what I have already written and I am sorry if you feel it makes no sense.

No worries Jacki. I know very well what you were trying to say. I was trying to prompt you to clarify it for others. You know, for posterity.

SSR Team

Well you are right Chelefoot, I am not stating this as a fact as I have not seen the film. But information processed over the past months has led me to very strongly believe that I am right about this.

What, like this sort of stuff do you mean ?

post-136-0-55303700-1363785844_thumb.jpg

My question is specific....Jacki, do you believe there are two films coming out from morgan matthews? ( pertaining to bigfoot )

I have no idea Skyla - your guess is as good as mine. Maybe Morgan Matthews statement will make things clearer - who knows?

There is really nothing to clear up in my OPINION. Is there anyone here on the BFF who is going to see this film in Toronto?