Share A Picture Or Experience From The Outdoors

Guest tracker

I don't see a cigarette....Hmmmmm...

Head-Smack!! It MUST BE a tornado!!! That was a freebie, the next one better include a free cookie!!

(I like sugar cookies best ;))

Yes...the BFF Game-show... :lol:

Edited by grayjay

Well, I distinctly smelled smoke when it came over, & I think it dropped ashes in the yard. :lol:

Well, I distinctly smelled smoke when it came over, & I think it dropped ashes in the yard. :lol:

Don't you hate when the neighbors/smokers won't use an ashtray??? So messy!!! :D

Yeah. You know, I've been thinking about putting one of those outdoor ashtray thingies in the woods. Ya think anybody would use it? :unsure:

I finally got a pic of that smokin' one, & he DOES use a lighter!!!

dontsmoke.jpg

Edited by Sasfooty
  • Upvote 1

Just don't use coffee cans....I heard they're scary!! LOL!! See...Tracker goes to bed with the chickens and the kids are having a party!!

Now here's a picture of a lake up by you...the only hint I'll give ya is it's in Ontario. Which one is it?

Just don't use coffee cans....I heard they're scary!! LOL!! See...Tracker goes to bed with the chickens and the kids are having a party!!

Now here's a picture of a lake up by you...the only hint I'll give ya is it's in Ontario. Which one is it?

post-1009-012670600 1306295487_thumb.jpe

Guest vilnoori
little red flowers? growing on the rock face. anyone want to take a shot at their name?

Columbine, tracker. :)

Whoops, I guess someone beat me to it.

Edited by vilnoori

NO DISRESPECT to Indyfoot as he filmed it....but Dr. John Forbes just gave everyone a lecture on the Weather Channel, and he said it isn't a tornado till the winds touch the ground.... :) :)

So I'll go with it isn't one yet, altho it is a funnel cloud.

(All about the prizes :lol:) Will get back to you on the Horses!! Are those " Tracker" Bumper Stickers still available???

The video I posted is a wall cloud that produced numerous funnels and a few brief touchdowns. I didn't see any damage or debris though.

Beautiful Rhodi's !! I was funnin' Tracker with "The Dash For The Cash". :) I'm guessing per Indy's post I will not be getting a recipe in the mail. :blush: :blush:

The video I posted is a wall cloud that produced numerous funnels and a few brief touchdowns. I didn't see any damage or debris though.

I knew I should have googled..... :(

Guest tracker

Beautiful Rhodi's !! I was funnin' Tracker with "The Dash For The Cash". :) I'm guessing per Indy's post I will not be getting a recipe in the mail. :blush: :blush:

I can send you a consolation prize? surviving on pine needle tea and tree bark? huh.gif

Guest tracker

Oh c'mon which lake? you know we have about 10,000 lakes up here like that.If it is a lake and not a stream or river, I'll take a guess, some part of Maz? smile.gif

Edited by tracker

Oh c'mon which lake? you know we have about 10,000 lakes up here like that.If it is a lake and not a stream or river, I'll take a guess, some part of Maz? smile.gif

Couldn't resist....the joke was, there ARE thousands's of lakes in Ont !! It's Buckhorn Lake not too far from Peterborough.

Thought you might have gone with "I recognise it! Huge cedar trees....lots of rocks on the shore...let me think? The name is on the tip of my tongue!" LOL!! :lol:

( :blush:)

Nope...(hangs head) no pine bark tea for me....maybe next time.