Suspicious Activity Around The House

Guest shady grove

People ... wondering is one thing.  Throwing around accusations and innuendo is something else.   It does indeed keep witnesses from coming forward.

If that's so, it surely is doing one heck of an effective job of keeping witnesses from providing anything other than blurry blobshots.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Has shady grove made any intro post in the correct section?  Is this a troll or an actual interested person, and has s/he been scared off?  I ask because the question is vague... does s/he mean INSIDE the house or on the property?  The question could go either way.  

Has anyone ever had knowledge of bigfoot leaving things for you to find around your home? Thanks

Yes, shady grove. 

I've had a BF travel 50 miles -- a total of 100 miles, round trip -- to my home, and leave me something to indicate I had indeed had a visit from the same individual(s) I'd been hanging with in the woods. 

I've been away for a while. Good to see some thing's stay the same! :)

Edited by MarkGlasgow

I want honest accounts, not stories. I was just pointing out that certain topics tend to attract what I would refer to as the fringe element of the BF enthusiast community. Honest accounts where people truthfully believe that BF are leaving items around their rural property? Sure. Tales of Bigfoots seeing a person once, and then just "knowing" where folks live, and then regularly stalking them by making 60 mile round trip treks deep into suburbs of metro areas to move things in ther houses?

Mmmmmmm ... nope not-kay.  :)   At least from my perspective,  not ok when it is an infrequent but repeating theme reported in places where scoffing witnesses into silence is not considered acceptable behavior.  If we were to accept scoffing as the final and authoritative answer, we'd all accept the general public's scoffing, go renew our prescriptions for our medications, and return to mundane day to day lives everyone else is comfortable with. 

I think the BF community is its own worst enemy.  

.. just my opinion, though.

MIB

Edited by chelefoot
Remove quoted content that was inflammatory

Madison,

You got it right, this is likely just some trolling.

Irish73,

What is the difference between a story and an honest account?

IMO BF visit lightly populated areas more frequently than most people believe. Does that make me an undesirable fringe element?

My comments are based upon my own experience. Experience obtained only because I happened to buy a piece of land regularly visited by BF. No one is required to believe my "stories". I don't sell books. I don't have a BF body in a freezer.

Three years ago I didn't even believe in BF. since moving here I've discovered that BF are real. I have seen one in broad daylight. One at dusk and another standing under the light of an out building. I have smelled them about a dozen times and seen their eye shine/glow countless times. Talking to a few people in the Habituator thread has been a great help to me as I learned to deal with this thing that doesn't exist. Now you know where I'm coming from. What's your story?

I've had a BF travel 50 miles -- a total of 100 miles, round trip -- to my home, and leave me something to indicate I had indeed had a visit from the same individual(s) I'd been hanging with in the woods. 

How did they know where you live?

Hit and run methinks....

most likely the BF would....

Edited by clubbedfoot

Guest shady grove

Things have been left on the step below my shed door. Things left include snuff cans (empty), sticks, shiny trinket from who knows where. My 1st thought was a packrat but didnt find 1 close by. Around that time I had chickens disappear and heard gutteral bawling in the woods west of the house away from the cow pasture. I coonhunt the area and have seen nothing unusual and the "gifting" has stopped. Maybe it was nothin but a rat....

I did have an empty nalgene water bottle suddenly appear in the middle of an out of the way location standing up in the middle of an area that I think may have been a gift due to the predictability of my travels when I was big into daily research. 

Wow. That's a really nice gift! 

I have no idea.... That's the sixty bazillion dollar question..... :)

Things have been left on the step below my shed door. Things left include snuff cans (empty), sticks, shiny trinket from who knows where. My 1st thought was a packrat but didnt find 1 close by. Around that time I had chickens disappear and heard gutteral bawling in the woods west of the house away from the cow pasture. I coonhunt the area and have seen nothing unusual and the "gifting" has stopped. Maybe it was nothin but a rat....

That's cool, shady grove. (Great name and great tune, by the way!) The whole package -- the stuff on the steps, the sounds, and the disappeared chickens -- is, as you say, very suspicious.........   :)

Could the stuff have been left as a 'thank you' for the chickens, do you think?

Guest Grifter9931

A hundred mile round trip to play secret santa is crazy.... But if they are motivated by whatever stokes their fire, I guess nothing is impossible.

Cats and Dogs come home from 1000+ mile relocations all the time. And how they do it is an amazing feat. But it has happened numerous times, and been documented.

Why BF would follow someone that far is both interesting and eerily creepy. And if you aren't worried about this type of behavior, then something isn't adding up. Imagine if a regular human being who didn't have the strength or stealthiness of a BF dropping stuff off at or around your home. Most people would be uncomfortable with this type of behavior at the minimum and terrified at the other end of the spectrum. 

Maybe that behavior because I live in a large city with predators of the human kind tend to set my radar on high alert. As most of these occurrences tend to happen in less populated areas etc. Where you don't have to be worried about human predators as much as the average person does in a large city. It would be understandable and as most of you are armed etc. You aren't as vulnerable as regular folks and can handle yourself if anything arises. 

If you are one of these folks who is having these types of visitations. Can you comment on any other animals that you would regularly run into or be aware of on your property/vicinity? Are they still around or have they completely cleared out?

If you used to notice deer, mountain lions, bears, wolves etc 

Are they still on the property or have they completely vacated the area?

Guest shady grove

I did have an empty nalgene water bottle suddenly appear in the middle of an out of the way location standing up in the middle of an area that I think may have been a gift due to the predictability of my travels when I was big into daily research.

Wow. That's a really nice gift! 

I have no idea.... That's the sixty bazillion dollar question..... :)

That's cool, shady grove. (Great name and great tune, by the way!) The whole package -- the stuff on the steps, the sounds, and the disappeared chickens -- is, as you say, very suspicious.........   :)

Could the stuff have been left as a 'thank you' for the chickens, do you think?

Maybe, I spoke with a gent from my general area that has a wealth of knowledge about bf, he told me as far as the sounds go he had several reports of the same vocalizations I described. I think if it was bf- they are moving through my area at certain times of the year.

Grifter9931,

We've seen raccoons, armadillos, squirrels, and opossum from the time we moved here. We've seen coyotes and rabbits in areas around us, but not near us. We've seen zero deer or feral pigs here. Coincidence or not, our small livestock used to get visited by bobcats, but not since we started gifting about a year ago.

Has anyone ever had knowledge of bigfoot leaving things for you to find around your home? Thanks

Yes, shady grove. 

There are sooooo many reports of this happening....

About the actual stuff being left for you: Cool story, Florida Reader!

There are others like that, too. I don't have the link handy, but there was some report where a guy noticed that a light on his front porch was out, and I think commented on that out loud, and then the next day he found a replacement light -- the exact right kind! -- on his front lawn. 

I don't remember whether that was the same guy who had had some bird feeders removed, and then returned to him, but it might've been.

If anyone can supply those links, that would be cool! Thanks. 

How do you think he found you?

Edited by chelefoot
To bring into compliance.

Every time someone gets drop kicked because they said something that sounds ridiculous, you slam the door on future posts and considering the possibility. Doing nothing does not constitute total acceptance.

Of course doing what you've always done will get you what you have always got.

I'm just trying to see what sort of rationalization gets one to the spot where they believe this to be true. There has to be an explanation if this is true. So what would that be? Magic? Teleportation?  

Well, if asking for some sort of rational explanation for extremely extraordinary claims will get me reality, then I'll keep asking those questions.  

If I said a pink Unicorn landed on my roof last night and read me poetry then I would expect some follow up questions, not blind acceptance.  Enabling my delusion might not be the best thing for my mental health. In fact, it might be harmful.

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1