Suspicious Activity Around The House

Guest shady grove

Someone can pick up a whistle over 100 miles away??

The amount of energy that would require is off the charts, And once you correct for dense forest and wind shear that would have to be above the 200 decible range.... Which is much louder than a blue whale....

Quite correct. Bigfootery is full of stories and anecdotes which folks are happy to accept and regurgitate without stopping to think about the likelihood of these actually taking place.

Sasfooty

The keys of Enoch is about the book of knowledge,These creatures are here for a reason that we will never know until we start posting things that may seem strange to some but may have some meaning to others.This is the way that they are and not everyone is meant to understand them for reason that is not known to us but to them.The book themselves has nothing to with anything but the titles do and when you start to esearch them you start to get an understanding of what they are trying to convey.They choose themselves to whom they believe is worth gaining what knowldge they have .The problem is are we realy ready to accept what tey are offering ,NO !. We as a whole are not ready and they understand this ,that we as humans will never come to an understanding..They choose their victoms wisely and will intervene with us when they know that we are ready to accept them.These books means nothing to them but shows us what we are capable of as a whole that if we are to even get one specimen of them that would mean the extermination of a whole of them. Every one of those books has some meaning and a reason to why it was placed. we must leave them alone ,let them live the way they have been .  

Well I'll be eating some crow now. I owe everyone an apology.

I'm concerned. I left a half a bologna sandwich on my porch to come check my email, when I looked out my window of my suburban home, I saw a female Bigfoot walking away. When I went to get the other half of my sandwich I found Fifty Shades of Grey. What do you think this means?

Irish73

This means that you better lock your self in the house for a while and not come out ,or that female bigfoot is going to give you some loving that you might regret.Knowing these creatures some what well she might have been alone for ahwile and now she is looking for some man  and she has chosen you . The best thing i can tell you to do is smother your self in garlic and hope that the smell of that will turn her off. Other then that  enjoy the book and have fun reading. :nyam:

You clearly have a lot to learn about sasquatch Shadowborn.  Garlic is like catnip to these beings, just ask Janice Carter(patient zero for habituations).

For whoever wanted a picture, here's one of my one & only tangible "gift", unless you count the big rock that was left just inside the door of the chicken house. I don't think it was actually supposed to be a gift, but more of a way of saying "I can get in here if I want to."

This was in the bed of my truck on the morning of July 5, 2008. We had been to a fireworks display the night before & had sat in the back of the truck, in lawn chairs watching the display. No one had a book & it wasn't there when we got home. I had left some things in the exact spot where the book was found the next morning, & had picked them up when I went in the house when we got home. The next morning, my grandson went out to move the chairs & found the book there.

At the time I didn't realize who had left it & it was just one of those little mysteries that we think will never be solved. There's a lot more to this story involving a couple of friends also getting books & how I eventually had the mystery solved, but it would just be one of those stories that "so enrage" some people, so I'll

leave that part off.

Gift_zps8f5fd8dc.jpg

Sasfooty

If you do not mind me asking :what were the titles of the other books? The title of this book has to do with the holacost of nazi Germany, so I am interested in what the title are of the other books are to see if there is a connection of some type.

Come folks get a grip. Are we really going down this route? 

While some of us struggle with the reality of these creatures, others are debating their reading habits!!!

I think Irish made the point about people not taking this subject seriously as they should. If they read this stuff who could blame them? Can you imagine an interested scientist pouring over these threads?

The UFO, Habituation, Psychic & Contactee subjects seems to be holding sway on this board over the last few months. A worry for anyone coming to this site looking to learn more about the subject. Instead of rational they the are met with outlandish claims that are never backed up with evidence or common sense for that matter.

Edited by MarkGlasgow
  • Upvote 2

Well, leaving a book is within bounds, leaving books of a specific generas of sorts is new territory, but so is language, so is half the 'stuff' they do. Following someone home in a city 40 miles away, etc.

So the question is, how can they learn to read? Sorry, but I'm going there.

I did not believe in BF.  I did not go looking for them, but I did notice that something was moving around my house at night.  When I thought it was human (only logical right), I treated it as such and things got ugly.  Very ugly.  When I realized I wasn't dealing with humans, I read everything about BF I could find.  I gave them a small food, peace offering.  They responded in kind.  All hostile behavior ended.  I will, from time to time, continue to leave them small amounts of food.  I've done this for about a year, and they seem to be good with this understanding.   Do you know of any wild animals that behave like this?  How many animals understand reciprocity?  How many animals can evade humans at will?

Now, I am generally not a trusting soul, and I usually spend every night with a large handgun nearby.  Though, I have not needed it.

I treat them with respect.  So far they have done the same.  They don't threaten me or my family, and they do not take our animals.  I can only speak for my experience.

Florida Reader plussed, I really appreciate your posts, and the slow methodical way you are handling your situation.  It's not like there is anyone to call or to do anything..and finding a balance seems to be the best bet.....  to some point of confidence/trust.. I will be interested to hear if that day arrives.

Edited by apehuman

The UFO, Habituation, Psychic & Contactee subjects seems to be holding sway on this board over the last few months. A worry for anyone coming to this site looking to learn more about the subject. Instead of rational they the are met with outlandish claims that are never backed up with evidence or common sense for that matter.

And, uh, what does hard science have to show for itself lately but the Ketchum paper?

Perhaps with a little more humility and teamwork, perhaps with a little bit less ridicule, we might collectively get somewhere.   As long as we're as set on proving our personal hypothesis right at the cost of proving anything at all, "we" get nowhere.

Its no skin off my nose, I'm not convinced I want to get anywhere, but for those out there who do, y' ought to think about collaborating rather than competing, about honest brainstorming rather than just looking for ways to belittle one another.

First step, trying to force each other to accept that you're right and they're wrong, settle old scores, count coup on each other, has to end.   As long as you play that game you're part of the problem, not the solution.

MIB

Edited by MIB

MarkGlasgow,

WE don't have to go anywhere. If it's not to your taste, you can opt out at any time.

The reality of these "creatures" is exactly what we're talking about. People that are having to deal with them & their reality often come here looking for answers. They don't care whether BFs have a midtarsal break, how many teeth they have, or what's the best way to do a proper "knock" while researching.

They want answers to questions about who these beings are & why they are at their homes every night. They want to know if other people are being subjected to the same kind of phenomena that they see happening around them. They need answers to serious questions, not somebody to accuse them of lying or being in need of "medication".

We don't care if there are individuals that don't like us talking about it. We're going to talk about it anyway. There are still plenty of videos to dehoax if you don't want to "go down this route".

• Upvote 2

ooh I had a plus to give you MIB....  the fact the divisions are so emotional, or knee jerk, is indicative to me this may fall in the "mythology/esoteric" studies realm..where those feelings and divisions abound..

and I guess I will mention....what if that "UFO/ whatever crowd" is right?   Seems to me, opening up those witnesses is important...it is part of the "experience" for many..whether a one time, bumped into a bigfoot, or repeat researcher witness....  and something I wouldn't be selling to our youth as a healthy past-time if their witnesses are accurate, perhaps...and, would send adults out with caution of another sort than a can of bear spray!

MarkG  ....I went to your profile, and you say you have never had an encounter with BFs, but here seem to have a deep view of what witnesses are valid...  think about that!

Edited by apehuman

See this is what I like to see a healthy respect for what folks are encountering. Not what Apehuman has described as a knee jerking discussion . MIB has it right that we should respect what others have to say and come to a common ground. We all understand that these creatures are hard to understand . Yet there are some of us that that have reach different levels of understanding. Like Sasfooty says that there is no reason to comment and you are free to opt out if it seems to incredible to your taste. But the best way to gain understanding is come open . There will always be someone who has expieranced an event that may have seemed strange but might make sense to some one else.