Suspicious Activity Around The House

Guest shady grove

Guest shady grove

Can anyone post pics of the "gifts" you get???? As they appear on your property.

I cannot, I didnt take any pictures.

For whoever wanted a picture, here's one of my one & only tangible "gift", unless you count the big rock that was left just inside the door of the chicken house. I don't think it was actually supposed to be a gift, but more of a way of saying "I can get in here if I want to."

This was in the bed of my truck on the morning of July 5, 2008. We had been to a fireworks display the night before & had sat in the back of the truck, in lawn chairs watching the display. No one had a book & it wasn't there when we got home. I had left some things in the exact spot where the book was found the next morning, & had picked them up when I went in the house when we got home. The next morning, my grandson went out to move the chairs & found the book there.

At the time I didn't realize who had left it & it was just one of those little mysteries that we think will never be solved. There's a lot more to this story involving a couple of friends also getting books & how I eventually had the mystery solved, but it would just be one of those stories that "so enrage" some people, so I'll

leave that part off.

Gift_zps8f5fd8dc.jpg

Edited by Sasfooty

Maybe I can help you out here dmaker. This has been my experience in trying to participate in conversations about certain subjects on the BFF. Particular members will occasionally post what most people would consider to be outrageously extraordinary claims. When asked for any sort of supporting information, explanations, or evidence, they will usually completely completely ignore your questions. Occasionally other members will chime in stating that they know the claim to be possible or true. Usually because they have posted similar claims, or because they claim to have access to some secret information that they cannot share.

You have the following choices:

A. Accept their claims at face value and don't ask any questions.

B. Reject their claims, but do not post your actual opinion, even if you aren't being purposely offensive or addressing anyone specific.

C. Tiptoe around on eggshells trying to ask the same questions in different ways. (eventually being forced to choose A or B.

It's true that nobody owes anyone else an explanation, we are all here voluntarily. Members may of course answer the questions they wish to, and ignore the posts they wish to. Likewise we should expect that some posters are going to ask for some sort of explanation when hey read fantastic sounding claims.

The following comments are not directed towards anyone posting here, but just meant as a general statement I think we can all ackowledge. We only have to look as far as proven hoaxes to see that statistically not all of peoples claims are going to be true. I don't think I am violating any rules by pointing out that also there are people in the world who believe that things specific are happening to them, that aren't actually happening, or cases where people see a special signifigance in an event that may be purely random, or explained by other causes.

I think it is partially the extrodinary claims and stories that largely keeps curious members of the scientific community from dedicating time and resources to resolving the mystery.

Irish73

I am not like others who post and runs .I am sure that these creature are more and capable of tracking well over 20 - 50 miles in a night if the conditions are right.There is no interdemisional thing that goes on with these creatures.I do say that they do have things that is beyond are understanding and that is what is tough to explain without expierancing it yourself.As far my opionion they should be left alone and not messed with.They are meant to be left to themselves and should not be made contact with and that is my opionion.that all !

Maybe I can help you out here dmaker. This has been my experience in trying to participate in conversations about certain subjects on the BFF. Particular members will occasionally post what most people would consider to be outrageously extraordinary claims. When asked for any sort of supporting information, explanations, or evidence, they will usually completely completely ignore your questions. Occasionally other members will chime in stating that they know the claim to be possible or true. Usually because they have posted similar claims, or because they claim to have access to some secret information that they cannot share.

You have the following choices:

A. Accept their claims at face value and don't ask any questions.

B. Reject their claims, but do not post your actual opinion, even if you aren't being purposely offensive or addressing anyone specific.

C. Tiptoe around on eggshells trying to ask the same questions in different ways. (eventually being forced to choose A or B.

It's true that nobody owes anyone else an explanation, we are all here voluntarily. Members may of course answer the questions they wish to, and ignore the posts they wish to. Likewise we should expect that some posters are going to ask for some sort of explanation when hey read fantastic sounding claims.

The following comments are not directed towards anyone posting here, but just meant as a general statement I think we can all ackowledge. We only have to look as far as proven hoaxes to see that statistically not all of peoples claims are going to be true. I don't think I am violating any rules by pointing out that also there are people in the world who believe that things specific are happening to them, that aren't actually happening, or cases where people see a special signifigance in an event that may be purely random, or explained by other causes.

I think it is partially the extrodinary claims and stories that largely keeps curious members of the scientific community from dedicating time and resources to resolving the mystery.

Excellent post Irish. 

Sasfooty....

a couple questions if I may...

#1 Why would Bigfoot have a book ?   do you believe they can read, or is it that they just know we do and figure we'd enjoy it ?

#2 Where would Bigfoot get a book from ?    Library?  dumpster diving ?   someone's yard sale that they stole it from at night when no one was looking ?

I'm really not being a smart aleck here...   but i have to say that this is a perfect example of something that strikes me as pure mis-identification.

You say there was nothing in your truck when you left the fireworks display-  do you check the back of your truck each and every time you walk up to it?

Because i've owned two different Ford Ranger pick ups, each one for several years... and i know that I've found soda and beer cans and a few other things laying in the back over the years, that i didnt place there.

This is what I was remarking on about times when you have to use logic, and look at the odds.....

You were at a place where you parked your vehicle, where there were 100's if not 1000's of other people there watching the same fireworks, and yet when you find the book in the back of your truck-  the conclusion you come to is "Bigfoot put it there.".

You don't think or consider that some random person walking by the truck just tossed the book there, instead of dropping it on the ground ?

Hey, maybe you're right...  and Bigfoot wants to start his/her own version of Oprah's book club, but i happen to believe the chances are much greater that a human being tossed that book in your truck, and you just didnt notice it at the time.

As always...  just my honest opinion.

#1 Don't know. Don't know.

#2 Don't know. Don't know. Don't know.

Didn't you read what I said? A few more details: There was a small plastic tote containing empty cola cans, some chips, etc, left from snacks that I took to the fireworks display. There's a cargo light in the truck & it was on when I took the tote out after we got home. There was nothing else there, except the chairs & spare tire.

There were NOT hundreds of other people. It was at a friends home, & a private fireworks display & as I said we sat in the back of the truck in lawn chairs. And NO, that was NOT the conclusion I came to when he found the book. I didn't have a clue where it came from. You honestly didn't read what I said, did you????

Before you post your "honest opinion" why don't you read the post you're commenting on a little more carefully?

Shadowborn, since you believe LT perhaps you can offer an explantion as to how a BF can recognize someone and then magically appear at their home and offer gifts 50 miles away? And then somehow then slip back into the wilderness undetected? I, for one, am very interested in learning how that is possible. It seems, to me, the stuff of legend. Perhaps you have a logical explanation for this logic defying behaviour?

Dmaker

I have gone in places where I know that no one would know where I would be in the woods so that I would not be hoaxed . Yet I would find things that these creatures some how knew I would be . Either they were watching me and some how knew that I would be hiking that way in deep woods or I was being hoaxed by someone wiser. I believe that the creatures I have been interacting are the same creatures that I was first introduce to up in northern Michigan. That these same creatures or creature migrated and some how we met again.Like a dog that has been lost from it's owner find it' s owner across the states. Well maybe they have that type of a sense with a encounter. I mean what do we really know about them except for the usual since no one wants to talk about the stuff that no one wants to listen too.right !

There is no true expert on these creatures so there is no one to say what they can or not. So all we can do is yes criticize those who have had those strange experiences who have a hard time trying to explain .no one is perfect and these creature are no different. Some times it is best to listen and read what are trying to say there is no supernatural thing about these creatures. But there are things that these creature are capable of doing that seem supernatural .thats all we are saying well I am saying.but now I am more into saying that they should be left alone. They way too primitive and not capable to understand our world. That's All !

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoottonightshow/2011/08/15/lets-talk-squatch

This is a good radio show and if you want to hear a couple of habituators. One said he lives in 'a city' 40 miles away (20 in human terms) and that they found him after about a year.

How? I would speculate that they follow him, get the road he is on, he comes by at such and such a day and time, then they moved up the road, it would be a few miles at a time over a year, at least with this guy, I think it was Scott Carpenter, who has youtubes and website on squatches and dogman.

-I can relate this experience: There was a big drunk guy that used to bother people for quarters and he was real intimidating. I 'stared him down' one time from fifty feet away, and he honed in on me and BOOM, was in my face asking for a quarter (like BOOM-faster than a squatch!)(and he got one, ugh!) Thats what this sounds like, they hone in on you when you feed em (or just interact??) and boom, you might have squatches in your backyard. They kind of remind me of big-burly biker guys.

Not sure if they do this on one or two interactions or what the rules are.

He said at '80 miles you might be ok'. (*40 miles for a squatch, maybe even 20)

So, YES, sort of, squatch has SUPER-HUMAN abilities because HUMANS are like about a 10-12 year old compared to an NFL linebacker (with chimpanzee strength)

Chimps are 10 times stronger than humans, so squatches are maybe what? 20-40 times stronger? They can run at 50 miles per hour? Jump 30 feet? This is from reports.
SUPER-HUMAN ABILITIES!

And so, if you keep up, you will see that this is not so amazing. That they are bouncing around urbana is a bit surprising though.

I am yet again and thankfully having to re-evaluate any level of interaction I may present if given the oportunity. The peanut butter, etc.. is OUT!

Rule#1: DON'T FEED THE SQUATCH!

Sasfooty....

a couple questions if I may...

#1 Why would Bigfoot have a book ?   do you believe they can read, or is it that they just know we do and figure we'd enjoy it ?

#2 Where would Bigfoot get a book from ?    Library?  dumpster diving ?   someone's yard sale that they stole it from at night when no one was looking ?

I'm really not being a smart aleck here...   but i have to say that this is a perfect example of something that strikes me as pure mis-identification.

You say there was nothing in your truck when you left the fireworks display-  do you check the back of your truck each and every time you walk up to it?

Because i've owned two different Ford Ranger pick ups, each one for several years... and i know that I've found soda and beer cans and a few other things laying in the back over the years, that i didnt place there.

This is what I was remarking on about times when you have to use logic, and look at the odds.....

You were at a place where you parked your vehicle, where there were 100's if not 1000's of other people there watching the same fireworks, and yet when you find the book in the back of your truck-  the conclusion you come to is "Bigfoot put it there.".

You don't think or consider that some random person walking by the truck just tossed the book there, instead of dropping it on the ground ?

Hey, maybe you're right...  and Bigfoot wants to start his/her own version of Oprah's book club, but i happen to believe the chances are much greater that a human being tossed that book in your truck, and you just didnt notice it at the time.

As always...  just my honest opinion.

Well, my speculation on this is posted in my signature. But now that is seems squatches can go 'urban' anything is possible. There are reports of people saying " They need to replace this light fixture' and one shows up in the AM, same with lightbulbs. Again, people live in semi-urban areas (like the "Georgia property" for sale now)- BF go into barns, garages, outhouses all the time. They have access (some of them) to anything you would. How many garage-sale leftover boxes have you seen this summer so far on the curb? They spy on humans, without us knowing in these semi-urban areas. They watch TV, listen to radio, etc.

Don't feed the squatch!

For whoever wanted a picture, here's one of my one & only tangible "gift", unless you count the big rock that was left just inside the door of the chicken house. I don't think it was actually supposed to be a gift, but more of a way of saying "I can get in here if I want to."

This was in the bed of my truck on the morning of July 5, 2008. We had been to a fireworks display the night before & had sat in the back of the truck, in lawn chairs watching the display. No one had a book & it wasn't there when we got home. I had left some things in the exact spot where the book was found the next morning, & had picked them up when I went in the house when we got home. The next morning, my grandson went out to move the chairs & found the book there.

At the time I didn't realize who had left it & it was just one of those little mysteries that we think will never be solved. There's a lot more to this story involving a couple of friends also getting books & how I eventually had the mystery solved, but it would just be one of those stories that "so enrage" some people, so I'll

leave that part off.

Gift_zps8f5fd8dc.jpg

Sasfooty

If you do not mind me asking :what were the titles of the other books? The title of this book has to do with the holacost of nazi Germany, so I am interested in what the title are of the other books are to see if there is a connection of some type.

Edited by ShadowBorn

One was "The Keys of Enoch" & I don't recall the title of the other one, but it was about parapsychology.

Shadowborn, are you attempting to ascribe meaning to the books supposedly given to sasfooty?  As if these BF are going to the local library or ordering off of amazon to get the precise book for some symbolism.  Pah-lease.

This is not as uncommon as one might think, I am aware of several others who have had books left for them and the common thread in all the instances is they are rooted in some type of spiritually geared teaching For what its worth that is the commonality Ive seen. Now these are just people I know personally in my BF circle, I would imagine if there are others its not something most would openly share. I have things that I had happen to me that I am very protected to share about so I get that. Things that without knowing the context and the circumstance could easily be explained as something else... like being hoaxed, or just a coincidence.