Suspicious Activity Around The House

Guest shady grove

Guest shady grove

I have been told 1 thing you should not do is give them food.  Supposedly they will get used to it and don't react well if you cut them off. 

I once heard a tale of country folks leaving food for them over a long period of time.  The story goes when the folks were unable to feed them any longer they began screaming in the night and beating on the sides of the house.

I cant be sure the story is true, just food for thought....

Hello shady grove,

It makes sense. People do fall into the habit initially out of kindness which can backfire in not so good ways. Racoons, cute as they appear can get quite dangerous in that situation, especially where pets are concerned. Thanks for clarifying.

....However, my question I would still like to pose to LeafTalker if she cares to respond.

1) How do you think BF knew where you lived?

2) How do you think it managed to find you at your home, in the city I believe(?), some 50 miles away undetected? I think someone might notice a large, hairy primate wandering around looking for an address.

Hi, dmaker. 

To answer your first question, I honestly have no idea how the BF knew where I lived. 

I only know that he (or she) did.

Not sure why you say that "someone might notice a large, hairy primate wandering around looking for an address". 

If a BF person can locate the home of a visitor from far away and travel to that home just to say hello (there was no other reason for the visit to my house that I could see), why couldn't that same individual be able to do it in a way that allowed them to remain undetected, except for the noise they made when they slapped the house and the gift they left?

I don't think one of those things is more mysterious than the other. They're both mysterious, to me.  

And like I said, I don't understand the mechanisms for any of this. I just know these things happened. And they've happened in just the same way to many people. 

Shady grove, I've heard stories like that, too. I think you can get into trouble if you try to put food out every day, and in quantity. If you limit the frequency with which you put stuff out, it appears you won't get those kinds of disappointed reactions. Florida reader had some interesting experiences with this, as I remember. 

Thanks for the response LT. Have you ruled out the possibility, and the far more likely scenario in my opinion, that you were hoaxed by a human? That would very easily explain what remains completely inexplicable by even you. And if you have done so, why?

Edited by dmaker

LT, while I believe your response to be honest, I find it, if you will forgive me, lacking in any attempt at a rational explanation and instead based purely on faith. You believe a BF did what most people would find fairly impossible and leave it at that. I hope that you will understand how that leaves some of us feeling that you didn't really address the question beyond, " it just happened".

There's no faith involved here. It happened. I experienced it. The few people I've shared information with are honorable people. They wouldn't know the front end of a "hoax" from the back end. 

And why would I attempt to "make up" a "rational" explanation for something I'm not in a position to explain? 

Are you asking me to invent something? Is that what passes for "rational" with you? 

Once again this proves bigfoot have supernatural powers.  And with great supernatural power comes great responsibility...to slap houses and imitate owls.

Of course not. I was asking if you could attempt to explain a claim that you have made. Other than, of course, it just happened. I guess I am asking you to attempt to explain your claim beyond it happened and I experienced it. I understand that you experienced it, I am simply asking what you think might explain what you experienced, while not saying that you didn't experience it. Fine, you experienced it. What do you think might explain how the event you experienced managed to transpire? That is all I am asking. I am not asking you to defend your belief, I think it is clear that you believe you experienced what you claim. I am beyond that. I am simply trying to seek if you have tried to deduce HOW it may have happened. Surely you must understand how the idea that a BF recognized you and then somehow managed to locate you 50 miles away inside an urban setting AND make it's way back is a fairly extraordinary claim?

So you have made the claim, more than once. That is fair and is certainly your prerogative here on this board. I am just curious if you are interested in offering an idea as to how that might actually have happened, beyond of course, "it just happened"?

• Upvote 1

denialist, I meant to say earlier that I appreciated your simple, straight-ahead question. I meant to try to answer it, but didn't have the time (at the time). 

I appreciate your humor, too. That was funny.  :)

There's no faith involved here. It happened. I experienced it. The few people I've shared information with are honorable people. They wouldn't know the front end of a "hoax" from the back end. 

And why would I attempt to "make up" a "rational" explanation for something I'm not in a position to explain? 

Are you asking me to invent something? Is that what passes for "rational" with you?

So then I guess you are going with the "because I said so" explanation? Well that is fine, but I assume you will forgive me again if I say I find that, and your claim, completely unbelievable?

shady grove

Feeding them and then stop feeding them is not a good idea especialy whenyou have been doing this for awhile.Having women around that are in there time of the month is also not a good thing either since these creatures are like us  or close to us in ways.They are surely wild ad ant nothing to do with us unless they want it or have some thing to achieve.They do understand us and will watch us util they are ready to make their move.Their motive will always be unclear until you begin to deal with them and then it begins to become clear..You will know !

Lt

I truly believe what you are saying and there is no doubt in what happen in your encounter. Like i have said they understand us in a shaman kinda of way and i honestly believe that they search for those that they have encountered before like we have stolen their souls, and in a wierd way we are drawn to them.We are in some way a part of them  and only those who have seen these creatures understand,cause we cannot stop searching for them. Is it not funny that we who have encountered these creatures are ussually the ones who are able to find them again .Like we are drawn to them in some mystical way as though that they are calling us in such a way that onnly we are able to hear. All i can say is that we have been marked like those who have had alien encounters and we never have come out of it the same as we did before.

Shadowborn, since you believe LT perhaps you can offer an explantion as to how a BF can recognize someone and then magically appear at their home and offer gifts 50 miles away? And then somehow then slip back into the wilderness undetected? I, for one, am very interested in learning how that is possible. It seems, to me, the stuff of legend. Perhaps you have a logical explanation for this logic defying behaviour?

Guest Grifter9931

Shadowborn, since you believe LT perhaps you can offer an explantion as to how a BF can recognize someone and then magically appear at their home and offer gifts 50 miles away? And then somehow then slip back into the wilderness undetected? I, for one, am very interested in learning how that is possible. It seems, to me, the stuff of legend. Perhaps you have a logical explanation for this logic defying behaviour?

You know that there will be no "logical" explanation. Some of this stuff you have to take on "Faith".

Because the reasoning that you wil receive will be hard to understand or comprehend unless you have experienced the phenomenon yourself.

I am in the same boat as you, I would also like to know how a BF can track someone over 50 miles in an urban environment undetected.

But maybe this person lives in the swamp and went from  one tip of the Glades to the other end of the Glades. That could explain how BF is able to do it. And BF traveling the length of a swamp to track an individual would be more than reasonable.

They are doing studies to why Great whites will attack in shallow water. And they are finding out that they are homing in on the urine that the surfers/swimmers are releasing into to the ocean as a trigger to an attack.

Now if this person lives in say Dade county, or Ft Lauderdale. Then the many leaps of faith that have to taken would have to be even more pronounced.

I am trying to understand some of the reporting done by members of this forum with an open mind. And I am finding it very hard to be objective with some of the reports. And I happen to believe in a bunch of cryptoids and para phenomena. Either BF is a "Ninja" or we are missing something here entirely. 

I mean there is snow leopard that NatGeo took about 18 months to film. And they new where these animals where and it still took them forever to capture one on film. So animals being extremely stealthy and aware of humans is not fiction. But BF being so big would have to use a tunnel system or cave system we are completely unaware of to make some of these migrations/trips that are being reported.

Maybe I can help you out here dmaker. This has been my experience in trying to participate in conversations about certain subjects on the BFF. Particular members will occasionally post what most people would consider to be outrageously extraordinary claims. When asked for any sort of supporting information, explanations, or evidence, they will usually completely completely ignore your questions. Occasionally other members will chime in stating that they know the claim to be possible or true. Usually because they have posted similar claims, or because they claim to have access to some secret information that they cannot share.

You have the following choices:

A. Accept their claims at face value and don't ask any questions.

B. Reject their claims, but do not post your actual opinion, even if you aren't being purposely offensive or addressing anyone specific.

C. Tiptoe around on eggshells trying to ask the same questions in different ways. (eventually being forced to choose A or B.

It's true that nobody owes anyone else an explanation, we are all here voluntarily. Members may of course answer the questions they wish to, and ignore the posts they wish to. Likewise we should expect that some posters are going to ask for some sort of explanation when hey read fantastic sounding claims.

The following comments are not directed towards anyone posting here, but just meant as a general statement I think we can all ackowledge. We only have to look as far as proven hoaxes to see that statistically not all of peoples claims are going to be true. I don't think I am violating any rules by pointing out that also there are people in the world who believe that things specific are happening to them, that aren't actually happening, or cases where people see a special signifigance in an event that may be purely random, or explained by other causes.

I think it is partially the extrodinary claims and stories that largely keeps curious members of the scientific community from dedicating time and resources to resolving the mystery.

Edited by Irish73