What Have You Learned On The Bff?

Guest COGrizzly

I've learned that there are quite a few people who change their minds and their views depending on which thread they are reading/posting.

Guest LarryP

I can honestly say that spending time on these forums has had the effect on me that I am now definitely LESS inclined to believe the average joe sixpack eyewitness testimony than I was before I came here.

I've learned that "the only thing Irish about you is your name."

I've learned that there are quite a few people who change their minds and their views depending on which thread they are reading/posting.

yes to a degree, and it is especially interesting to see opinions & stances on some issues change over time.

some of what ive read since the first BFF & leading into this one has given me reason to think & rethink a few things.

weed out the BS & some folks here make a pretty good argument......whichever side.

we could all learn there are some smart people here, might be worth paying attention at times, whether you agree or not.

Guest shady grove

I've learned posters rarely stay on topic and bf can pull a magnum P.I. and find out where I live...

I've learned that what I thought was truth....was not.

I've learned that human nature kinda sucks.

I've learned to turn my pc off......and move on.

I've learned how to clean a turtle, and prepare the meat. Soon as I get the chance I'll put them skills to work and have dinner ;)

Guest Grifter9931

I have learned that BF doesn't like camera's.

BF will travel over 50 miles  from their home to find someone.

BF whistle can be heard 50-60 miles away.

Allot of folks have experienced some sort of phenomenon, which they attribute to BF.

Allot of folks believe in BF. 

Some folks are completely unreasonable. 

Some folks have repeated interactions with BF.

Some folks have no issues with BF stalking them.

BF, will scare off other prey animals.

BF has pets.

BF is extremely stealthy.

BF recognizes when someone puts there hand to their face as someone either wanting to shot them or take a picture.

BF, will leave gifts like books for some folks.

BF eats meat and also scavenges for food.

There are some genuinely nice people on this board.

There are some folks who are trying to kill BF.

There some folks who don't get their feelings hurt because of skepticism.

There some folks who get extremely defensive when you ask reasonable questions about their encounters or proof.

There are some folks who are trying there best to catalog everything BF.

There are some folks who really enjoy the outdoors.

BF believers isn't  gender or race based.

BF lives everywhere.

Bears are afraid of BF.

BF is brave enough to enter peoples home.

BF will walk up to people's home.

People aren't afraid that BF is coming into their homes or walking around it.

People hoax everything BF related.

BF likes candy, chocolate bars etc..

Some folks will not under any circumstance take a photo or video to help establish without a doubt that BF exist. Even though they are having regular interactions with BF.

BF has a family group.

Their are two types of BF.

DNA testing has been so far inconclusive at best.

Some of the people who are doing research on BF are not genuine.

People are making allot of money of the BF phenomena.

People like to share their experiences.

BF will throw rocks.

BF will "wood knock".

BF will chase people from their territory.

BF is sensitive to electronics.

BF lives close to water.

BF sleeps in brush built beds.

BF doesn't like caves.

BF rides trains.

BF can swim really well.

BF is on every continent.

BF is a really large creature 7-1000lbs.

BF can exceed 9ft in height.

Dogs not a fan of BF.

BF not a fan of dogs.

BF has no neck.

BF is very muscular.

Folks will make passionate arguments for believing ing BF and Not believing in BF. 

Off the top of my head..

Edited by Grifter9931

i've learned a ton.

but probably the most valuable thing is the axiom that if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Edited by cheech44

I've learned the BFF is probably one of the best places to post under the influence (PUI).  I've also learned there are far more people out there that can't differentiate between evidence and proof than I thought.

I've learned to only get involved in threads... that I can add some fact or experience, rather than just an opinion. I've learned, that's not really going to be very often

I always thought that it was wind and snow that blew trees down and bunched up brush.  I've learned from BFF that no, it's always a bigfoot!

t.

I have learned that people with no connection with BF, do not believe in BF, have the time and inclination to entertain themselves for hours on end belittling other folks with BF experiences in a BF forum.     I wonder if these same folks go to ghost, UFO, and other such forums as well.

• Upvote 2

Guest What is that

I learned sometimes it's hard to separate the BF from the nonsense.
I learned there are those who have seen a BF and still don't believe.
I learned there are those who have never seen a BF but they believe.
I learned there are those who know nothing about this creature but what they say about the BF is the solid truth according to them.
I learned I still love a good mystery; how can something that big, hide so well and show up so often throughout North America?

Edited by BigGinger
To Edit Offensive Content

Hello NCBRR,

I have learned that people with no connection with BF, do not believe in BF, have the time and inclination to entertain themselves for hours on end belittling other folks with BF experiences in a BF forum.     I wonder if these same folks go to ghost, UFO, and other such forums as well.

Indeed they do! In fact it's much worse on the UFO circuits. Every Chinese Lantern is an invasion LOL. The saddest thing about that community is the mindless fear of Aliens which has no proof beyond hearsay. 57 different races are here just to eat us. You folks here complain but in truth you haven't a clue in how good you really have it here even WITH the scoffers.

Norseman, NAWAC, BFRO expeditions, along with other groups in the field. Yeah it's pretty active. I think the truth for you here at the BFF is infinitly closer than the poor Alien believers out there that number in the millions- with their fear so overboard that it truly is heartbreaking.

Edited by hiflier