What Have You Learned On The Bff?

Guest COGrizzly

Forgot that one. Yes, logging companies are suppressing bigfoots and the USFWS, NPS and environmental groups are just sitting back and letting them do it. The realizations are endless.

Exactly.

What environmental groups are out there searching for, and attempting to prove the existence of BF and apply to their agenda of getting land tracts/environment protected?

With the gov'ts 'official' stance on BF, do you think any laws would be passed protecting their habitat?

And since none of your environmental groups are attempting to prove the existence.....how or why should they be using BF to bolster their opinion?

IF someone else proves the existence, it will indeed be a nightmare once the enviro groups start filing their lawsuits.

Think the natural resource companies (multi-billion dollar business mind you!) will sit back and let existence be proven without a fight?

Please advise!

well 1st things 1st.....welcome back to the BFF pool  Madison , jump on in, the waters fine.  :)

and after skimming another thread.....

apparently  there is a school of thought that the alien  greys perhaps  have an unseen hand in BFs mind controlling their actions silently, and maybe ours as well........ it just may take a certain state of mind to hear the silent voices then  experience the phenomenal, and it may or may not help to be stoned to attain that level.

so I have also learned ( or reaffirmed)  there can be  a lot of variance in BF theories and even more in the people that present those ideas.

Edited by Doc Holliday

@Cotter, The USFWS, NPS and USGS are responsible for managing wildlife and parks. No way would they cooperative with logging companies to suppress the existence of a species.

^^^^They cooperate with resource extractors all the time.  The USFS (major big time forgot them) frequently acts as a Chamber of Commerce for Logging, the USFWS as the same for hunters and fishermen, the BLM and NPS for whatever generic commercial interest wants a piece of public land action.

Talk about an assumption at odds with reality.  That's one of the biggest I have seen on these forums.  Slam wrong.

Edited by DWA

@Cotter, The USFWS, NPS and USGS are responsible for managing wildlife and parks. No way would they cooperative with logging companies to suppress the existence of a species.

^really?  There are no special interest influences in government agencies??

Learn something new every day....

@DWA, nope my point still stands. You haven't cited an example of them suppressing a species existence. Nice try. In particular, the USFWS working with hunters because the money made from hunting licenses can provide funding.

@Cotter, sure like environmental groups.

Edited by Jerrymanderer

^^^Oh stop that.  Seriously.  What, am I going to file a FOIA request?  You do the investigative journalism; it would be a good way to catch up to us!

I mean.  Do people think about what they type?

"Hi, we're the USFS.  Bigfoot is real, but we're suppressing that."

Don't you think the objective would be for no information about that topic to be available?

Wow.  Just wow.

This seems a bigfoot-skeptic specialty:  Asking an irrelevant question; revising it to get the prescribed "answer" on the fly, and shouting YAHTZEE!

^^^What I'm learning on the BFF.  On topic!

Edited by DWA

@DWA, wildlife agencies work with land-developers because they have to. However, they always come with stipulations on where they can build, ect. They do not throw their hands up and "Okay, you can build were ever you want, hell you can strip-mine the entire spotted owl habitat if you like."

Another, thing I've learned. It's okay to use generalizations.

There are any number of situations, documented, in which land managers have moved in a direction away from conservation/caretaking/headache and toward accommodation/the easy road/getting the cut out.  [uSFS pro-logger term]

This is just the sort of thing that a land manager would cover up simply to avoid the headache. More than one report, in fact, documents it.

Naive is not something to be about management; politics; or this subject.

You are learning something on the BFF right on this thread!  Couldn't be more on topic.