What Have You Learned On The Bff?

Guest COGrizzly

I have learned the how most people that are open to the idea of Bigfoot are skeptical over many items they review. 

I have also learned that most people who are not open to the idea of Bigfoot tend to scoff over many items they review.

Well the forums aren't too bad if you don't get too involved in a topic and avoid getting bogged down in a debate...  Sadly, something I need to work on.

You can find good advice on camping/hiking gear, tactics, locations, and more, even if you absolutely disagree that Bigfoot exists.  If you have an interest in history, animals, nature, and myths (like I do) then this is a good place to hang out.

^^^ You're not the only one who gets bogged down in debates.  :banned:

But for all the topics you list this is indeed a good reason to be here.

LOL, I have learned that if you leave and come back six months later, the same posts will be on the same page, just a bit longer :)

Hi, all!   Hope you've been well.  

Hopefully this spring summer we'll have some more action on our end.  Have a new (new to us) truck that will actually allow us to go camping and hiking this spring/summer.  Looking forward to seeing what's out there lurking in the woods....

:D

I learned that Bigfoot's existence is so threatening to the entire social order that the gov'ment has to hide it at all cost.

Edited by Jerrymanderer

Forgot that one. Yes, logging companies are suppressing bigfoots and the USFWS, NPS and environmental groups are just sitting back and letting them do it. The realizations are endless.

And the possible hemp industry, that could replace wood pulp. Wait, we should support the hemp industry since that could save the bigfoot!

Hello Incorrigible1,

Yous guys all get "A"s. Now that you've seen the light are ya goin ta give everything up and join the NAWAC? It's one of two choices: join NAWAC or, as you say, grow hemp........There's no turning back now that the truth is known.

Edited by hiflier

With my lifelong residence in the middle west, where the plant grows naturally, without irrigation (immensely important in Nebraska, corn won't grow without supplemental irrigation, unlike say, Iowa, to our east) and where the plant will grow without chemical fertilization (often accomplished by "chemigation," supplying chemicals into the overhead, center-pivot irrigation systems, where the nitrogen then contaminates the underground water as it leaches downward), I am more than willing to consider alternate cash crops grown by farmers west of the Missouri river.

From the days of the Hearst newspaper empire locking up vast tracts of wood paper pulp in the PNW, to the influence of giant chemical companies ensuring the annual distribution of their products upon farm acres, and the suppression of the sure knowledge that 30 or 40 years of annual hemp production would far surpass the paper pulp or textile production versus that of a stand of trees, it's long since time this country awakes to the cold facts of what is and what could be.

Hello Incorrigible1,

That's a pretty fine disertation on the subject If I say so myself. Kinda took the wind out of my next post though. Good thing. It was something to the effect of getting Sasquatch high enough to giggle all the way to the autopsy table. That way you wouldn't have to join the NAWAC.......ah well.

It's kind of been that kind of day. When not blasting the Forum with my blistering wit I get my rear end kicked from one end of my computer screen to the other by a chess program. Being older now I play chess to keep my mind sharp...........I don't think it's working.

Edited by hiflier