What Have You Learned On The Bff?

Guest COGrizzly

Yep, I'll go one better ( or worse ). I had a Turkish/Cypriot friend when I was younger and it was common knowledge and public that his Dad as a teen back in Northern Cyprus used to have a Chicken ( or multiple chickens, I never worked that part out ) that he used to have that kind of intereaction with.

I would venture a guess that they were a single-use item.

SSR Team

Yeah thinking about it Bonehead, you're probably right.

Maybe sometime I'll tell the story about the three Iraqi's, the sheep, and the big blue dumptruck.  True story on Highway 1 to Basra during the first Gulf War.

^No Bigfoot in that one, Dmaker.

And then there is the fact that two of the 9-11 Hijackers were treated in Florida for cutaneous anthrax on their legs in June 2001.

I've learned in this thread that bigfeets prefer bovine over beaver.

In related news: Canadian Cows Launch " No Means No" Campaign.

Edited by dmaker

So the chatter in the woodline is likely a group of adolescent squatch admiring the Holstein with markings that look like a French maid's outfit?

By using their powers of telepathy and infrasound, the bigfoots are able to convince livestock their advances are welcome. Darn those pesky, troublesome bigfoot!

BFF Patron

Maybe sometime I'll tell the story about the three Iraqi's, the sheep, and the big blue dumptruck.  True story on Highway 1 to Basra during the first Gulf War.

^No Bigfoot in that one, Dmaker.

And then there is the fact that two of the 9-11 Hijackers were treated in Florida for cutaneous anthrax on their legs in June 2001.

Guarantee you there weren't any saddles or stirrups on those sheep that the hijackers got ahold of.......  apparently training to fly jets without knowing how to land them is stressful.  :dancer:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh heck.  I've learned a lot here.  This place saved my sanity when crazy stuff started happening here.

Thank you to all who have posted and shared advice.

Long live BFF!