Eyeglow Encounters

I think you're underestimating them.

And they understand a lot more than commands. I don't give my cat or duck commands because they refuse to be commanded, but they do obviously understand conversational English. Much like BF.

Guest guillaume

I don't give my cat or duck commands because they refuse to be commanded, but they do obviously understand conversational English. Much like BF.

Your pets "obviously understand conversational English"?

Tell me more.

WRT eyeglow/eyeshine, I've lived with cats for fifty years, and it can be quite disconcerting how bright their eyes can appear with virtually unnoticeable levels of ambient light. With the highly developed night vision bf is generally credited with I suspect the situation would be similar. In the photo on the previous page, there is obviously sufficient light to register on the film or sensor of the camera even if it is a time exposure so there would be more than enough for the eyes of a nocturnal animal to be clearly visible. It would be interesting to have some input from someone with a scientific/medical/optical background. I'm fairly imaginative but it eludes me how a sight organ could function as such while producing it's own light, but I stand ready to be illuminated. LOL! 

• Upvote 1

Guest guillaume

If they were telepathic they would have no need for speech, wood knocks, or howls.

Good point.

Edited by guillaume

Your pets "obviously understand conversational English"?

Tell me more.

Sorry, but as you said a while back, we're getting off topic.

Guest Grifter9931

If they were telepathic they would have no need for speech, wood knocks, or howls.

Brilliant!!! Just brilliant ....... 

Isn't that like saying that since you have fingers, you have no need of a fork?

Or since you have feet, you have no need of a car?

I was talking about animals & not BF, anyway.

If they were telepathic they would have no need for speech, wood knocks, or howls

and another + here. thought the same thing.

...& by that logic, it also stands to reason that sightings would never occur since BF could've heard thoughts etc. such as"OMG , its BF!  or  "Look, I see BFs glowing eyes"  &thus tipping them off to run or at least turn off the glow.

...& by that logic, it also stands to reason that sightings would never occur since BF could've heard thoughts etc. such as"OMG , its BF!  or  "Look, I see BFs glowing eyes"  &thus tipping them off to run or at least turn off the glow.

"By that logic" if BF heard such thoughts as "OMG , its BF!  or  "Look, I see BFs glowing eyes" it stands to reason that the sighting would have already occurred.

Edited by Sasfooty

Isn't that like saying that since you have fingers, you have no need of a fork?

Or since you have feet, you have no need of a car?

I was talking about animals & not BF, anyway.

Forks and cars are man-made conveniences to make eating and travel more convenient and efficient.

If any creature was telepathic then there would be no reason to resort to less convenient or efficient methods of communication. Nature wouldn't even have a reason to give them vocal chords. Just like if we were capable of moving objects with our minds then we wouldn't have a need for hands. Nature gives us the parts we need to serve a purpose.

Edited by roguefooter

fair enough sasfooty, but my point earlier  is any human thought / thinking should be a tip off.  whether its about BF, or random thoughts about apple pie , baseball or how dark it is that night.

BF, if telepathic, should "hear" that & haul freight, or at least turn on the dimmer switch so to speak on that eye shine.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Whether or not BF is telepathic is an argument that I don't wish to participate in tonight, & once again, I DID NOT mention BF being telepathic in this thread. That was someone else, so don't misquote me as saying it.

Here is what was said about it:

I don't think that animals can understand the abstractions of human language, but I think that they are experts at knowing what's going on if the situation is familiar.

And I answered (about ANIMALS):

I think they're telepathic & that accounts for their comprehension as much as an understanding of spoken language.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Would love to hear about any experiences involving eyeglow. Not eyeshine where reflection of nearby light is involved, but any experience where it appeared the eyes were actually emitting light and not reflecting it. Most encounters I've experienced in my area at night involved this phenomenon and would love to compare notes.

I'll go ahead and start this one off with an experience I had just last night...

I've posted a few times here on the forums and consider it one of my favorite websites to visit and read. There is a wealth of information here and I appreciate the many answers and opinions to questions that I have had. I have another question today about something that really has me disturbed. We have what I consider a habituation on our property and has been for at least a year now. Last night I had an eye glow experience in my backyard. We've had several of these, but this one really has me wondering. The subject and I were looking at each other from about 30 yards apart. He was in complete darkness but I could see his eyes perfectly. What has me confused is that the eyes appeared to be about a foot and a half apart. When they moved around or swayed back and forth they both moved in perfect synchronization. At first I thought it was two individuals showing only one eye a piece since the eyes were so far apart, but the way they moved it was like it was one individual. I've never heard of a Bigfoot that had eyes that far apart. Has anyone ever experienced two Bigfoot's moving in synchronization like this?? Is it possible that two individuals were doing this in order to make it look like one large Bigfoot in order to intimidate me? I know I saw this, but it's just not making sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Are there any cows on or near your property? If so, that may explain the excess spacing between the eyes you noticed.  As far as the creature's eyes emitting light, well that's impossible biologically speaking.For those that view these creatures as biological specimens, (as I do),  If they had headlight eyes they'd be 100% blinded during the light emitting period.

Eyeshine is common, people forget that there's always a light source somewhere. The moon, stars, even a dim artificial light from a distance can reflect off these creature's eyes. About the only place you could truly be in the dark is deep within a cave. So far I don't know of any encounters in caves that mention light emission from their eyes. If there are they'd have to be reports from those that consider these creatures paranormal in nature, I usually don't put much interest into those types of reports as they do nothing to further the investigation of a living biological species. IMO. Chris B.

edited out accidental double quote. Chris B.

Edited by ChrisBFRPKY