Eyeglow Encounters

Well, maybe you will see it someday then you can speak about it from experience instead of "belief". It's all a matter of perspective.

I'll go ahead and start this one off with an experience I had just last night...

The subject and I were looking at each other from about 30 yards apart. He was in complete darkness but I could see his eyes perfectly. What has me confused is that the eyes appeared to be about a foot and a half apart.

we can debate the pros & cons of eyeshine to our hearts content, but this (bolding & color mine) about the eyes being a foot & a half apart..... even for BF,   wouldn't that  seem like an awfully wide  head ?

I have a cat & a duck that understand English. Surely a BF is as intelligent as cats & ducks.

I've even heard rumors that dogs do, but that seems a little far fetched...... :nea:

Edited by Sasfooty
  • Upvote 1

They understand more than command's. My dog understand's when I ask her if she want's a treat, if she want's to go to bed, if she's hungry, or if she want's to go out. All kind's of questions. She understand's a whole lot of word's. They learn to associate those word's with action's. She also understand's command's I give her, but sometime's get's stubborn if she doesn't want to listen. LOL. Animal's are not stupid. Funny Sassfooty that you use the word's " I see you ". I use those word's on my dog when I see her doing something she is not suppose to be doing, and she will slink away because she got caught.

Guest guillaume

"Animals understand reinforced spoken commands or hand signals."

@sheri

And animals understand situations.

"Animals understand reinforced spoken commands or hand signals."

@sheri

And animals understand situations.

So, are you implying that, never mind understanding English, Bigfoot couldn't understand "situations", too? 

Sheri, "I see you" will run them off in a hurry, even if you don't really see them. :biggrin:

Guest guillaume

So, are you implying that, never mind understanding English, Bigfoot couldn't understand "situations", too?

No.  I stated the opinion that animals understand situations.

And occasionally ducks & cats understand English with no "situation" involved.

Now can we get back to the BF?

Do you think there was no situation involved when they got caught spying on somebody & it's pointed out to them? Definitely sounds like a situation to me.

guillaume, yes they understand situation's, which make's them a lot smarter than what you were making them out to be. One of my brother in laws had a St. bernard that on it's own without prompting or any command would watch over their little girl if she was outside. Would push her back toward the house if she went to far and would protect her. They also chose who they like and who they don't. My dog is fine with female's, but not male's unless they are a family member. she wasn't taught this, it's just how she is. We have to let her know it's okay in order for her let any male in the house, yet she's perfectly fine with any female. I also had a dog a long time ago that could distinguish people in painting's. it amazed people. It amazed me.

Guest guillaume

Sasfooty, by all means, let's get back to the topic of the thread.

I don't think glowing eyes are possible.  I'd really want to see some objective evidence for that.

guillaume, yes they understand situation's, which make's them a lot smarter than what you were making them out to be.

I didn't mean to suggest that animals weren't smart.  I don't think that animals can understand the abstractions of human language, but I think that they are experts at knowing what's going on if the situation is familiar.

Edited by guillaume

I don't think that animals can understand the abstractions of human language, but I think that they are experts at knowing what's going on if the situation is familiar.

I think they're telepathic & that accounts for their comprehension as much as an understanding of spoken language.

• Upvote 1

Guest guillaume

Are you talking about animals in general?

In any case, I don't think telepathy is possible in any creature, but I guess we're all shouting in the wind here.

Edited by guillaume

Guest Grifter9931

Sheri, "I see you" will run them off in a hurry, even if you don't really see them. :biggrin:

No, I am saying animals don't understand the english language.. Animals understand commands..