Bf Or Troll ?

Guest thebigfeller

Guest thebigfeller

I do trap these areas, I have been to tinker mountain many times but not the hut, bad thing bout trapping in Va. is you gotta have written permission on your person at all times to trap property, everything doing with trapping is strictly enforced, one mistake , you paying fines , lmao not really , not worth doing anymore really. I just like the challenge.

They're occasionally "gifted" to him. He gets thought pictures when it's about to happen.

Guest thebigfeller

why is it im telling what no one else has told you,      the    truth, and its free, absolutely free, yet the kiddies are lined up to kill me, alas, ima leave this site I think, I will save the movies, and pics, for another site, try it if really want to meet them, just remember this one thing, always go in pairs or more, and never go unarmed, they are not friendly, they will beat your body like the hulk and the puny God, never trust a troll. 

Hello thebigfeller,

Ok, thanks. The AT over Tinker Mtn. reminds me of the same kind of terrain as the AT over the Bigelow Preserve in Maine. Another piece of rugged landscape but Carvins Cove looks moreso. So, what made you decide to join up here? Got movies and pics of Your trolls/BFs? PM me if you want. Like to see 'em before you split.

Hey, one more question. if you shoot one will that be the end of you? Like the worst thing you could do out there?

Edited by hiflier

Hi bigfeller. It sounds like you learned the hard way that some BFs try to scare people away from food. That first one likely just wanted a squirrel snack. Otherwise, you're preaching to the choir here. Most folks interested know that the basics for possible encounters include locations with water, food, and cover, then add a dose of novelty. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and some might want to hear more of your encounters, I'm interested. The folks here are on all different levels, I find most are respectful, pay no mind to the rest.

Guest thebigfeller

:onthequiet:nighty nite armchair killers, lmao, what can you do to repel trolls?                      ask incorrigible, he seems to know everything there is to know , where do Bf go in the winter, why do Bf only stay by water, how old do they live, how big are they really, what color are they, is a male the big one? ask incorrigible hes on it.             hey incorrigible   ..l..  :tease: kiddies kill me, bedy bye nite all.

Bigfeller, pay no attention to the incorrigible one, his name says it all. There's a few others on here that just like to pick, choose your battles.

Hello thebigfeller,

I'll take some guesses cause that's all I have.

...where do Bf go in the winter..
About two thirds the way up the side of a ravine to catch warm air and game smells rising from the valley. And on the North side of it to take advantage of the wind break from the NW and the daytime sun in the South. Or the warmer bogs.

...why do Bf only stay by water..,
Because it's where all the other animals that they prey on go...

..how old do they live..
50 years

..how big are they really,..
6-10 feet

...what color are they...
Depends on the type, reddish brown mostly, some black, some brown, some beige, older ones grey or white 

...is a male the big one?

Yep. And they hunt in threes.

Edited by hiflier

You might want to leave the cameras at home until they get over their mad at you.

I remember a researcher I respected alot...buuut can't quite remember his name now, believed very strongly that they can hear the electric hum of electronics(Namely digital cameras and such), like its higher pitched than a person can usually hear but is a super irritating and unattractive sound(Like nails on chalkboard or metal on metal), he thought(And I think it may be true) that the hum is why they never go around trail cameras, they hear them so you can't hide one from a bigfoot easy at all. Guy said some monkeys can hear at that range too.

There is a app for smartphones that puts out a high pitched noise that only people around early twenties and under can hear, but older people can't. It really makes kids squirm in their seats! I think the bigfoot are like that. I can hear and FEEL when TVs when they are on very easily, it scrambles my brain(Some types worse than others), but most other people I know never notice! It is worse when I drink alot of coffee.

That I think is something for field researchers to make a note of, be very picky about what electronic devices you take into the field if you take ANY at all. I am sure some Cameras do not have this problem, it would take abit of effort and expensive equipment but I think we should figure it out, how high they maybe can hear and what cameras would work best.

MODERATOR STATEMENT

If you have an issue with another member, or feel that they have broken a rule, please use the report button rather than responding to their posts.

Also:

1. BFF has one rule above all else - Behave like adults!
What do we mean by this? Imagine the forum is run by a bunch of people who have invited you over for dinner - we expect sensible, well thought out conversation. If you start getting personal with other diners, you are likely to be ejected. This not your house after all, you don't have a right to sit at someone else's table and disrupt things.
2. Do not make things personal. Attack the argument, not the arguer. No name calling. Terms like ‘liars’ and ‘idiots’ are beyond the pale and will not be tolerated here.
3. Remember at all times that this forum is here to discuss the subject of Bigfoot, not to discuss other members. If you don't have something nice to say about someone, you might want to consider not saying anything.
4. Respect other members and their right to their opinion.

BFF Patron

I remember a researcher I respected alot...buuut can't quite remember his name now, believed very strongly that they can hear the electric hum of electronics(Namely digital cameras and such), like its higher pitched than a person can usually hear but is a super irritating and unattractive sound(Like nails on chalkboard or metal on metal), he thought(And I think it may be true) that the hum is why they never go around trail cameras, they hear them so you can't hide one from a bigfoot easy at all. Guy said some monkeys can hear at that range too.

There is a app for smartphones that puts out a high pitched noise that only people around early twenties and under can hear, but older people can't. It really makes kids squirm in their seats! I think the bigfoot are like that. I can hear and FEEL when TVs when they are on very easily, it scrambles my brain(Some types worse than others), but most other people I know never notice! It is worse when I drink alot of coffee.

That I think is something for field researchers to make a note of, be very picky about what electronic devices you take into the field if you take ANY at all. I am sure some Cameras do not have this problem, it would take abit of effort and expensive equipment but I think we should figure it out, how high they maybe can hear and what cameras would work best.

Game cams can put out ultrasonics or at least very high frequencies that animals can hear, I think USFWS has studied the phenomena, if not I know a number of members have......   it seems some of the new reconyxs were studied against old ones as I remember.  The old ones won hands down re: noise.  Don't ask me to name members because it is a distant memory.  I don't have the reference for the USFWS anymore either.  It is one of the reasons deer turn toward the camera when it is operating and recording snapshots. 

Edited by bipedalist