Bigfoot Beheads People?

Somebody please go to NAMUS (National Missing and Unidentified Persons System) website and count the missing persons and the unidentified persons and come back here post it for people read. So the next time somebody makes a statement about missing persons everyone will at least have an opportunity to verify the claim.

You want to know who's missing in your state? Go to the site and look it up ...

There are hundreds perhaps even thousands of missing people all across the country. I used NAMUS and it was indeed helpful in locating a missing person. None of them (underscore that please) none of them have bigfoot listed as reason. Nor would I expect them to have it listed either.

Edited by Gumshoeye

Gumshoeye, I actually registered at that web site, and I did see the numbers of missing people in my state. I am totally absolutely shocked, and I also saw how many people were missing from my county. I have heard *nothing* about them until I looked up the Missing people website.

How do so many people just go missing?

What happens or happened to these people?

I had no clue that many people were missing, much less missing in my county.

This is just shocking and deeply disturbing news to me.

SSQ - Once again, there are lot's of causes and I am not suggesting that bigfoot has anything to do with any of them. I can only speculate but I would say many combinations of homicide, suicide, volunteer missing just to name a few. When somebody steps up here saying what is or isn't, I hope they understand there is place available for public to see for themselves. And, while somebody suggested they didn't know if the information in D. Paulides book was truth, they didn't acknowledge the sour side of these things either. So all the reader (me) has to go on is what people print and publish. I am still waiting to know how bigfoot were shot and harvested .... Anybody know?

I am no cheer section for the author those books but he certainly kicked the can and the flies are swarming everywhere on this topic.

Edited by Gumshoeye

The link I'm referring to, and quoted from, is copied below not the Paulides video link. This is where the parents and a seasoned tracker, who was there, tell the living story without mentioning any evidence of a BF. Paulides is looking for sales of his book.

http://www.wbir.com/longform/news/local/2014/05/22/dennis-martin-missing-45-years/9405607/

"The two big pieces of evidence I wish they did more with are a boy's footprint and a report from a man that he heard a child scream the day Dennis went missing. Some local guys found a footprint on one side of the mountain of a small boy's Oxford shoe like Dennis was wearing. But there were possibly other children in that same area with some searchers, so it was assumed to be one of the tracks of those children. Then another guy from Carthage, Tennessee, reported hearing a small boy scream in the woods and noticed an 'unkempt' man at the edge of the trees. The FBI said that area where he heard the scream was too far away from where Dennis went missing to possibly get there in that time frame, so they never checked."

What I know is you replied me after I made reference to a video I posted and said there was no mention of a BF when it seems there was.  But you say you are using another video to say there is no reference to BF, a video produced by a TV station in which David Paulides is not even on or referenced.  And now you say because the TV station video has a tracker speaking about the case that doesn't mention BF that means Paulides is injecting the BF element for book sales.   I don't follow you on that, we just disagree.

SSQ - Once again, there are lot's of causes and I am not suggesting that bigfoot has anything to do with any of them. I can only speculate but I would say many combinations of homicide, suicide, volunteer missing just to name a few. When somebody steps up here saying what is or isn't, I hope they understand there is place available for public to see for themselves. And, while somebody suggested they didn't know if the information in D. Paulides book was truth, they didn't acknowledge the sour side of these things either. So all the reader (me) has to go on is what people print and publish. I am still waiting to know how bigfoot were shot and harvested .... Anybody know?

I am no cheer section for the author those books but he certainly kicked the can and the flies are swarming everywhere on this topic.

After looking at the missing people I realized that some of the people must have been on there for a long time because of the hairstyles and clothes they were wearing. I did not think to count the number, but it had to be around 30 +/- people, and some appeared to have been up there for a long time because they were "dated" looking, like perhaps from the 60's or some similar time period. Lots of families out there wanting answers and none to be given:(

While focusing on missing people, perhaps a cross reference of unidentified people would be in order as well?

There are tons of those folks as well.

It would seem that some would have to match up, no?

At this link, there are hundreds of people/bodies that have been found they could not identify.  Could it be some of these missing people are here?

http://www.doenetwork.org/

Hello Cotter - The DOE network is good too! It is a bit smaller than NAMUS but Namus receives government funding and shares information law enforcement, the Doe network in many cases provides the original press releases of their missing people list. I used them all in a 30 plus year missing person case I was looking into. I met with success and was able to reunite family 20 months later, and some DNA swab tests and a little old fashion Gumshoe work ....

I suspect I know why she was able to report that.

Dead and missing people do not talk. They are just gone.

(That's blunt, I've lost people that I have cared for, kids that I nursed, I know what death looks like in a hospital setting,)

(I do not know how our LEOs here are able to handle to the horrors they encounter with car accidents, and violent crimes. Truly, I was sheltered, and still am from the horrors our men in blue or gray face every day.)

It's not just deaths, but she's never heard of a serious injury caused by dogman.  

Well Done Gumshoeye! Congratulations, and a plus 1 for helping another family reunite. We are all so very proud of you and for you.

Pat yourself on the back for us, okay:)

It's not just deaths, but she's never heard of a serious injury caused by dogman.  

JJ, I truly know nothing about injuries inflicted by Dogmen, except for what I posted about Melba Ketchum's Dogman encounter.

I have heard stories told about dogmen encounters,and I've somehow managed to make a new best girlfriend because of her dm encounter.

There is website on Facebook about DM encounters, and the host/owner called me and asked me to help a terrified woman who was chased by a DM type 4 who had discovered the DM encounters website on FB..

She was absolutely hysterical and it took a while to "ground" her again, and now we seem to be new best friends. She is truly planning to come visit me. Hubby is not happy, but she can come as long as he is here to meet her when she arrives.

.Yikes Twice.

Edited by SweetSusiq

@Suzi - Dr. Ketchum feels that Bigfoot are angels.  And the 'bad' ones are bad nephilim.  Just wanted to put that in perspective as you take her 'accounts' into consideration.

Edited by chelefoot
Removed image with Religious content

You have got to be kidding, Melba lives for the BF world, and the DM are a part of that world, and I believe that the BF get blamed for what the DM are doing sometimes because fewer people know they exist.

Trust me when I say that they are **NOT** angels.

People who have encountered them said they were like men, only more than human men, and were warriors.

****** I do not support Melba's thoughts and beliefs regarding the spiritual matters she discussed in the above posting.********

**********I do not know what is going on with Melba, but I hope that she can get settled down and regain some stability*********************

Edited by chelefoot

Georgerm, I've always loved that story about the three blind men and the elephant, too. I often think of it when reading the posts on this forum.  

As for what I said back there a ways, I stand by it. Every perspective IS valid, for the holder of the perspective. Being afraid IS a choice, just like every emotion is. We've all seen people react completely differently to the exact same thing. One person might laugh; another might cry. Those two people are making different choices. Once upon a time, a similar situation made them laugh (or cry). So when something similar presents itself again, the brain quickly searches the memory banks to find out how they reacted the last time, so they can "pick" an emotion that "matches". We're not always conscious of doing that -- it happens really quickly -- but it IS a choice. 

If our reactions, thoughts, and feelings were not under our control -- if they really sprang from something in our external circumstances, instead of from something in us -- then we'd all have the exact same responses to everything. 

So the question becomes, why do people choose fear? Why do they let it sit in the driver's seat? It is the place of least clarity; the least helpful response. In a genuine emergency, many people experience the slowing of time and the descent of a sense of calm. In that state, they are able to make intelligent, quick decisions and avert further disaster. Fear does the opposite. It causes us to make bad decisions and invites further disaster.

As for the statement that most BF are not interested in killing people, it's an obvious fact, to me. BF is all over North America, and all over the planet. I live far from the Pacific Northwest, but they're here. I live in an urban area, and they're here. They're here in large numbers, living right next to us in every conceivable part of the world -- and yet, every night, people come home to their suppers without incident. Every day, children go play in the woods and come back when their mothers call them. If BF had some predisposition to kill humans, none of the witnesses and experiencers who jaw on this forum every day would be moving a muscle. Have some BF killed humans? Obviously so. So, both things are obvious: that some human deaths have been caused by BF, and that the vast, vast majority of BF have no interest in killing anybody. 

Which do you choose to emphasize as important? The rarity of BF violence? Maybe you like rare things. That's cool. But if you're looking to expand human knowledge and human experience, you might want to choose to emphasize the thing that has the greater relevance, the greater import, and the greater truth behind it. 

--------------------------------------

And every (most) perspective is valid, for the individual who holds that perspective. But the question for many of us is, how broadly does that perspective apply? We are trying to tease out the universal from the personal.  

It's fine to be afraid of things, if that's what you enjoy. Nobody would take that away from anybody. But it helps to be conscious of the choices we're making. It's a choice to be afraid, not a necessity.  (it's not Susi's choice imho but hysteria)

So, that's the piece of information that becomes more universal: that fear is a choice.(not really) Knowing that, being reminded of that, leaves us with more space to consider that we can choose some other feeling with respect to BF. 

Not to mention that the facts, the evidence -- the preponderance of it -- shows that most BF are not interested in killing people.(a theory, we don't know what percentage kill humans or if they kill at all....maybe all bigfoots kill 1 human over a life time.....we don't know........maybe 1 or of a 100 engage in killing one human over a life time......we may never know) Again, if most WERE, nobody here talking about their experiences would be able to speak. Or type. Or breathe. 

• Upvote 2

• masterbarber unpinned this topic