Bigfoot Beheads People?

Guest thermalman

Hey Thermalman - Couldn't the same thing be said of most text books though? Say even the textbooks you had in school? The authors who wrote those books weren't there during the war of 1812, they would possess no first hand account of what took place but for, as you say third and fourth hand accounts ... Not to defend Paulides, he doesn't need my help, a lot of investigation is conducted through not only firsthand eye witnesses but a combination of evidence, statements and information gathering from sources with the purpose of testing or verifying what they already know. That is what investigation is my friend.

The difference between the 1812 analogy and Paulides, is that there was insurmountable physical evidence, thousands of witnesses and various forms of written text supporting the 1812 war, but only one or two ear and eyewitnesses to Paulides BF claim in the Dennis Martin case, even though there were up to 1400 searchers involved. So, no the same could not be said as an apples to apples comparison. But if Paulides insists on maintaining his view, why didn't he note in his book about the child scream that was heard? Sounds like a little embellishment was added into the story book. The claims of a child scream was the only evidence presented to searchers at the time, not a loud large scream.

georgerm said:

Susi and others need to open to the notion that the forest has other dangers that are equally as horrifying and much more prevalent such a black bear attacks, rattle snake bites, cougar maulings, and in the near future............... wolf pack assaults. My opinion is these forest threats are way more real and are equally as horrifying.

Susi says:

Georgerm, *Everybody* is aware of these dangers. You make a moot point. People daily hike and camp aware of these dangers.

**It's the other species that they do not know about that concerns me.**

Susi, you would be a great one to lead this crusade for dogman and bigfoot awareness. Here is one way to combat the dangers that lurk in forest and watch our children. If the wrong method is used, then this could backfire and we will introduce more hunters inclined to shoot bigfoots. The 411 books are already putting us on this path so we need to be careful how we fight this battle.

We need a logical path to get to your goals................to........make our kids and adults safer in the woods. Doing nothing is not an option. You lead the charge and I'll help. We need a national net work of people who want to tackle this goal. Open up a web site and get started.

Here are some sequenced steps:

You would need a team of people to pound on the political structure so they will recognize these animals, Power Point presnetations might sway many politicians.

Prove bigfoots and dm do well in areas where standard logging practices occur. If logging companies get on board, then this is a huge step forward or will stop the effort in its tracks.

Show these animals can bring in tourist money.

Enact laws to protect them.

Then state and federal money needs be appropriated to hire PHD level primate biologist who would live in blinds in the woods for months until they can tranquilize and tag bigfoots and dogmen.

Then any of these animals that are proven to be homicidal are removed from the forest and put in zoos. Increased zoo fares goes towards protecting these animals.

The next step is to put up signs along hiking trails informing hikers of dogmen or bigoot presence. These signs will attract risk takers with cameras which is fine. Fees will be charged for going into these areas. Fares goes towards protecting these animals.

what comes after this?    Go Susi............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really good...............push the limits

<Posts containing religious content have been hidden for editing>

Thank God. :sarcastic:

Edited by georgerm

Georgerm, When I have a plus 1 available today (I Hope for some time today) this posting of yours will receive it.

If I could do something, just anything to make people aware of the potential dangers, I am all for it.

I have never started a website, my boys are not home and could perhaps help me over the phone if they know how to do it.

I have been doing my small part on Facebook in several different forums, and here about the need to have these creatures acknowledged so that the public will know the true and very real dangers that lurk in the woods.

Most people have no clue that these creatures even exist.

A website does not have to be the starting point.  You could recruit a group online, and start the letter writing campaign. Produce some stock one page letters that include evidence and pictures. Compile a list of email addresses with state and federal parks, wildlife agencies, private hunting groups.

At one point I was emailing state and federal wildlife biologist and trying to inform them of bigfoot. They never replied and had no clue about bigfoot. Thinking out of the box is hard for them. Some know about bigfoot, but it is usually a career stopper.

Oh, Georgerm, What a fabulous idea. Thank you so very much, and major hugs and love to you from me!

Plus 1 also:)

If you want to start, then compile email addresses for the group that you want to inform of the dangers. Those in politics should be included. Any ideas on what groups?

I will write the first letter sample. Many different letters will be needed and some will be based on Paulides books.

A lot of the attacks on her originate from scientists who are bigfoot skeptics. and bigfoot believers opposed to her use their arguments to discredit her.  These skeptic scientists invariably claim that all samples that show a mixture of primate and human DNA were contaminated.  That the human DNA came from handling the samples.  But practically all of Dr. Ketchum's DNA analyses are done in University labs where they use processes to wash the samples to remove contaminates.  She works with several Universities.  Now, maybe some of the samples are contaminated, but what's the probability of all of them being contaminate?.  That's the problem with skeptical scientists.  They are using circular reasoning -- since there is no such thing as bigfoot the samples must have been contaminated, therefore there is no evidence for bigfoot.

Now, the idea that bigfoot resulted from humans mating with a primate 15,000 or so years ago sounds dumb to me.  I think bigfoot goes back a long ways.  But if they are a hominid, which I think they are, I have no problem with earlier species of man mixing with this hominid, or there are also Native American legends of offspring being produced from a bigfoot male matting with a female human.  Ketchum claims the human DNA source shows no males, but comes from female.  Maybe she is confirming that.  I have no idea.  I don't know to what degree her work is garbage or good.  But I wouldn't throw everything out.  The scientific establishment has never seriously considered her work, and are inclined to discredit it, and we need to be careful that the bandwagon we join has all its facts straight.

Plus 1 to you Jay, well said my friend:)

If you want to start, then compile email addresses for the group that you want to inform of the dangers. Those in politics should be included. Any ideas on what groups?

I will write the first letter sample. Many different letters will be needed and some will be based on Paulides books.

My mind boggles at the thought of who and/or which groups or people in power to even start contacting about this issue.

If David Paulides got on board, he would legitimize the project.

David and I have personally gone round and round about his need to use his name and credentials to expose the reality of the BF, and that they could be behind many of the missing people.

David sincerely feels that if he did postulate the BF are behind some of the missing people then he would lose his credibility.

I respect David, and his stand at this moment, to even ask him to get on board until I have somehow managed to have a well done website up and running that is educational, thoughtful, and not hysterical sounding, just dead serious..

When I start this, after I figure out how to even start it, he *might* throw some support behind it if it is well done.

I'm thinking about asking my military son to help, but he is in charge of a rapid response army unit which has just returned from months of training in Louisiana, and is somewhat really busy thanks to all of the current threats against America.

Hubby would not touch this with a ten foot pole. He does *not* believe. It will take a body confirmed by science and DNA for him to even start accepting these creatures exist.

Essentially, I'm on my own with no clue how to even begin, but I'll at least try, and do the best that I can because I do not want more people going missing who are unaware of the dangers in our woodlands.

SSR Team

I'll bet my last dollar that humans kill more people in the forests of North America than Sasquatches ever have and I say that because all animals are creatures of habit of if Sasquatches were killing people with alarming regularity and saw us as a food source, there would be far more people disappearing in the forests of North America.

That isn't to say that sometimes circumstances dictated that they saw a human as a food source, but I'm talking in general.

• Upvote 1

Bobby, I agree with you. There are many reasons that people go missing in the forests, with BF just being one of the many reasons, and not to forget people just getting lost, or dying of natural causes while hiking.

The day will come that somehow someway a real BF body is produced, and then everyone will hopefully hear the news, read the newspaper; catch the memo; and/or hear about it over coffee during a break:)

I've purposely avoided this thread because it seems ridiculous to suggest that BF be-heads people.

Taken all I can and would just ask for 1 credible case of BF be-heading people to be posted.

Best I can tell,  they appear to be fairly docile and are just trying to live in an ever shrinking world for them.

Welcome PuffnStuff: :giverose:

Tim talks about a story of people being beheaded by BF, Tim Coonbo(sp?) is a respected member here.

I thought that BF were fairly benign, but Tim told some horror stories about damage to his dogs, attacks, stuff that I had not heard regarding BF as being violent w/o human causation.

I started this topic to find the truth, and I am learning important info from everyone here who has posted, plus I feel like I've made *new* friends:) 

I appreciate the offer, and will absolutely be thrilled if you write a sample. I have an **Unexpected** house guest for the next 10 + Days,who has been here for the past 10 days already, so I have precious little time free unless she is sleeping or just somewhere else.

Going to the representatives of the states with the most missing people who are missing under odd circumstances has been my first goal, but mostly I'm hoping to have one of my kids help me set up a webpage related to BF, disappearances, types of BF, and their mostly cautious of human interactions nature. 

I want it to be honest, but not cause armed hunters to go out looking to kill any BF they may run across.:(

SweetSuziq

You can always write your congressman - you are supposed to get a response (of course your mileage may vary).

Sometimes they take an interest (like Jonestown). 

You never know - you may be the one of many who are concerned enough to tip the scales and get their attention.

Just my $0.02

• masterbarber unpinned this topic