Bigfoot Beheads People?

Guest thermalman

What I know is you replied me after I made reference to a video I posted and said there was no mention of a BF when it seems there was. But you say you are using another video to say there is no reference to BF, a video produced by a TV station in which David Paulides is not even on or referenced. And now you say because the TV station video has a tracker speaking about the case that doesn't mention BF that means Paulides is injecting the BF element for book sales. I don't follow you on that, we just disagree.

I replied after you while supplying my own link, which was the one I referred to at the time. I'm not using any other video, just a link to an interview of those who were there and who partook in the events described. No third or forth party info, as Paulides has expounded on. I would tend to believe those who were actually there and took part in the search as opposed to the author of a book looking to supplement his book sales with unconfirmed reports. But that's just me. I like to deal with facts and reality.

Edited by thermalman

@Suzi - Dr. Ketchum feels that Bigfoot are angels.  And the 'bad' ones are bad nephilim.  Just wanted to put that in perspective as you take her 'accounts' into consideration.

A lot of the attacks on her originate from scientists who are bigfoot skeptics. and bigfoot believers opposed to her use their arguments to discredit her.  These skeptic scientists invariably claim that all samples that show a mixture of primate and human DNA were contaminated.  That the human DNA came from handling the samples.  But practically all of Dr. Ketchum's DNA analyses are done in University labs where they use processes to wash the samples to remove contaminates.  She works with several Universities.  Now, maybe some of the samples are contaminated, but what's the probability of all of them being contaminate?.  That's the problem with skeptical scientists.  They are using circular reasoning -- since there is no such thing as bigfoot the samples must have been contaminated, therefore there is no evidence for bigfoot.

Now, the idea that bigfoot resulted from humans mating with a primate 15,000 or so years ago sounds dumb to me.  I think bigfoot goes back a long ways.  But if they are a hominid, which I think they are, I have no problem with earlier species of man mixing with this hominid, or there are also Native American legends of offspring being produced from a bigfoot male matting with a female human.  Ketchum claims the human DNA source shows no males, but comes from female.  Maybe she is confirming that.  I have no idea.  I don't know to what degree her work is garbage or good.  But I wouldn't throw everything out.  The scientific establishment has never seriously considered her work, and are inclined to discredit it, and we need to be careful that the bandwagon we join has all its facts straight.

Edited by chelefoot
Removed religious content from quote

I replied after you while supplying my own link, which was the one I referred to at the time. I'm not using any other video, just a link to an interview of those who were there and who partook in the events described. No third or forth party info, as Paulides has expounded on. I would tend to believe those who were actually there and took part in the search as opposed to the author of a book looking to supplement his book sales with unconfirmed reports. But that's just me. I like to deal with facts and reality.

According to Paulides, who formerly spent 20 years in law enforcement, he uncovered details that were not publicly known which the tracker never heard.  Did the tracker in that TV station video you linked to ever talk to the Key familiy? No, he got second hand knowlege.  Paulides discovered that the key family had observed the hairy man or whatever they saw carrying something on its shoulder, but the tracker in the TV interview never heard that.  Paulides learned that from talking to the little boy's father who is someone who was there during search and rescue.  Now, the tracker claims the key family heard a little boy screaming, but states the FBI claims the Key family was too far away for it to be related.  But Paulides and another man walked the distance and claimed it was not too far away for the time frame, and may have been just right for that time frame.  Now, you say Paulides is sensationalizing all this for book sales, which is highly subjective and you have no strong basis to claim that.

There is website on Facebook about DM encounters, and the host/owner called me and asked me to help a terrified woman who was chased by a DM type 4 who had discovered the DM encounters website on FB..

Fortunately she was chased by a slow one.  

I suspect if he really wanted to catch her he would have.

• Upvote 2

Guest thermalman

When info is provided by the distraught parents and others involved in the search at the time, I tend to believe them over an author who writes stories without providing any evidence other than third or forth party heresay 40 years later. Paulides speculation is mute when confronted with the facts from those who were there and witnessed the event firsthand, at the time Dennis Martin went missing. Believe what you want, but your argument is not with me but with the facts of the case as presented by all involved vs an author of a book who wasn't there.

Edited by thermalman

Three longtime Native American groups in Michigan say long ago, when the land was inhabited by giants of cannibal kind, that they were as "thick as leaves on a tree," and they joined together in  alliance to exterminate, (I think was word used) them. Yes I am believer of giants inhabiting this soil before us. I've told the story before but those that haven't heard it, there is a cave in Michigan that is sealed, and off limits to the public. When it was found university and officials quickly moved in to preserve whatever they found in there.

They found a petroglyph dated at around 300 B.C. and 800 A.D. inside the cave. What does the drawing depict? The hand drawing was what many refer to as "Big Red Man." The drawing when look at it looks eerily similar to hand drawn picture of the "Momo monster" of Missouri in the 1980s and of the "Monroe Monster" in Michigan back in 1965. It is believed Potawatomi of Northern Michigan and Wisconsin made their first encounter around 1634, and they began communicating among each other about, the creatures, beings, and the hairy people.

Amongst the petroglyph were old arrowheads and spear heads. Since cave faces one of the great lakes, it would safe to assume somebody shot arrows in there but why? Weapon implements were important and highly valued. They used sparingly and often retrieved when possible and not disposed of easily. So I do agree, they have been a very long time.     

Georgerm -  Point well taken ... How many Bigfoot related shootings have there been? Does anyone have any idea? You know we are discussing this even while hordes of skeptics argue they don't exist. If the public begins to believe bigfoot is kidnapping people from national parks shouldn't the public forewarned? Anyways, I understand what you are saying thanks. 

Bigfoots Shot At, Shot and Wounded, or Shot Dead by Humans

Unknown date: Klakas Inlet, Southern Alaska. In far southern Alaska on Prince of Wales Island, a Bigfoot was shot and buried at the mouth of a stream on the north side of the inlet. Reported in the Bigfoot Track Record.

Unknown date: Sonora, Mexico. Rich Grumley reported that a hunter shot and killed a Bigfoot, then buried it.

Unknown date: Desoto, Louisiana. A man’s dogs were fighting with a Bigfoot. The man then shot the Bigfoot. Reported in the Bigfoot Track Record.

Unknown date: Lewis, Washington. A sheriff shot at a Bigfoot in a pasture. The Bigfoot tore down a fence while escaping. Reported in the Bigfoot Track Record.

Unknown date: Skamania, Washington. A Bigfoot threw a rock at a truck. The truck driver then fired on the Bigfoot. Reported in the Bigfoot Track Record.

Date unknown, modern era: Location unknown. A wealthy hunter shot and killed a Bigfoot, then paid a taxidermist to stuff it, and the specimen is on display in a ritzy country club on the East Coast. Reported by Ray Crowe.

Unknown date, modern era: Yankton, Oregon. Near the Colombia River north of Portland, a hunter shot a Bigfoot four times between the eyes and killed it. It rolled off the road. The man came back 24 hours later, and the body was gone. There was a set of three tracks, possibly a family group – a male, a female and a juvenile. Reported by Ray Crowe.

Unknown date, modern era, Amboy, Washington. Near Mt. St. Helens, a hunter reported that he shot and killed a male Bigfoot on an old logging road. Upon hearing that there was a $10,000 fine for killing a Bigfoot, the hunter hung up the phone on the researcher. Reported by Ray Crowe.

Unknown date, modern era: Pound, Virginia. Someone shot at a Bigfoot roaring outside his home at midnight with a 12 gauge shotgun. The shot missed. Reported by the Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Organization.

June 20, 1829: Okefenokee Swamp, Georgia. A team of hunters set out in an attempt to track down and kill a Bigfoot in the swamp. After tracking for two weeks, they were set upon by the Bigfoot one night. The men opened up with all their guns, but it seemed useless. Five of the men were killed by the Bigfoot, who then tore all of the men’s heads off. The surviving men opened up on the Bigfoot, finally killing it. Reported by Augusta Chronicle, March 12, 2000 – “Hunters Told of Swamp Creature’s Attack.â€

Mid to late 1800’s: Bexar, Texas. The Legend of the Converse Werewolf. A rancher sent his 15 year old son into the woods to hunt and told him not to come back until he had killed a deer. The boy never came back. People went searching for him and found the boy’s dead and mutilated body. A Bigfoot was standing over it. The rancher fired a shot and chased the Bigfoot into the woods. The others in the search party reported that the rancher never made it back alive, apparently also killed by the Bigfoot. Reported by the Texas Bigfoot Research Conservancy.

there are lots more............read on

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/category/animals/wild/mammals/apes/bigfoot/

Hey Thermalman - Couldn't the same thing be said of most text books though? Say even the textbooks you had in school? The authors who wrote those books weren't there during the war of 1812, they would possess no first hand account of what took place but for, as you say third and fourth hand accounts ... Not to defend Paulides, he doesn't need my help, a lot of investigation is conducted through not only firsthand eye witnesses but a combination of evidence, statements and information gathering from sources with the purpose of testing or verifying what they already know. That is what investigation is my friend.

First hand witness accounts are the best but aren't always available so you go about building a strong case as briefly as described above. Sometimes the findings are exactly what I or anyone else expected, but it is what it is. Let the court of the public forum sort it out.

By the way, I hear the word preponderance used a lot here and wonder if the viewers know in what context the word is used... So I've taken the time to provide an example ...so when they see the word again, they know how it works. When the meaning of that word is used in the court of law, and this is not, it simply means tipping the scales of justice ever so slightly one way or another based on testimony of evidence and it is far below the beyond reasonable doubt standard. It is then up to the trier of fact, meaning a judge to determine if either side sways the argument one way or another. Since this is not court, this is a forum of ideas (underscore my point) it is up to the viewers to determine right or wrong or reasonableness of the argument.  - Just saying ....   

Georgerm - I am reading your post#246. That really is quite a collection I had no idea there were that many. I knew there were a few but that is remarkable, thank you for taking the time to post that here.

I can already see a potential for unintended problems escalating. On one hand you these creatures running and dodging from certain death or injury and in taking a "trust nobody" attitude, they or something sees a human as a harbinger of death. But the problem that I see is displaying themselves aggressively toward the unwitting people and they in some instances will react as humans do. My first reaction to the list of shootings is how many of those reports anecdotal ... are they provable and are any of them millionaires?  

For me and many I suspect have never harmed a living creature with few exceptions governed by extraordinary circumstances. Yet, due to their mistreatment at hand of somebody I wouldn't know, dating back long before I was here, I or other innocent parties could be seen as a harbinger of death.... and the fact of the matter is many have not shot at these living creatures. I think that is where a lot of this concern lies. Mixed messages and confusion. You have some feeding them and gifting, all while others are out chasing and shooting at these things who's risking who's lives? Not me, I'm not feeding them or shooting them ...

It is reasonable to understand their innate distrust of us as it is for people to distrust them. After reviewing that shooting list any human is potentially associated with weapons and death. So am I wrong to be weary of their presence? I'm not poker player and rarely buy a raffle ticket, if ever. I am not one prone to take uncalculated risks, it's my nature, its what kept me safe and I learned to rely on it. We are not all the same people. You might like ham hocs and beans but I don't, it doesn't make me wrong or you right. It just makes us different and unique.  

This is obviously something that cannot be resolved here tonight. For decades people have learned to accept ridicule or worse over the simple act of reporting a bigfoot sighting. Somehow it has become entrenched in the very fabric of society as normal to "kill the messenger" so to speak. In my opinion, it will take years perhaps decades of education of learning and understanding to chip away at the harm that has been done on both sides ....       

Jayjeti wrote:

Fortunately she was chased by a slow one.  

I suspect if he really wanted to catch her he would have.

Susie (with a smile) says:

Thankfully she was in a car, and she was driving at high speeds to outrun the creature who chased her car until she lost sight of it.

That event has shaken her up because she had no clue about anything existing like that creature, she actually does not remember ever hearing about "Patty" so she was not even familiar with the BF species.

Needless to say, she has had a hard time dealing with all of this, but is learning to cope. She has become a good friend, and is planning on coming to visit me:) 

Moderator Statement:

Posts containing religious content have been hidden for editing. Remember the rule regarding this type of discussion:

No religion - No exceptions.

Well actually there is one exception. Everyone is welcome to discuss anything your heart desires in the Premium section of the forum. No rules (obviously you can't threaten someone's life, but you know what I mean). No moderation except in very extreme circumstances. It's only about $1.70 per month. The proceeds go towards forum maintenance, so it's a good cause. The entire BFF 1.0 is archived there along with tons of historical archives... and more. Well worth a buck 70 a month. Send me a message if you want more info. We would appreciate your support!

• Upvote 1

• masterbarber unpinned this topic