Bigfoot Beheads People?

Rockape, I truly never meant to badger people with my postings. This all started and can be found in the early postings that I truly believed that BF were not hostile towards humans, and I was eager to hopefully see a BF one day.

I listened to Tim Coonbo's Podcast, and I heard about BF behavior that was totally shocking to me.

I came here to seek information and understanding about this species.

Sadly, the rest is history.

I'm not afraid of BF or DM, I just sorta' don't care anymore.  

Rock Ape -  Good fences make good neighbors and tall fences make better neighbors my friend. I don’t know that woman other than what is communicated here. I am not here to defend nor stifle her either. I don’t always agree with everything she says but who am I brow beat her down? I simply don’t see any wisdom in that sort of thing. I would like to hear, read, and interpret other people’s experiences and beliefs so by all means let them speak.....

The world dies a little when good people do nothing but watch and stay silent when somebody jumps on another over what they believe. I give respect but I don’t owe it. You sound like a good person that I could have lots of good stories with and share some hearty laughter with but the unbridled hit and run comments meant to antagonize or inflame a situation have to stop.  

You know the thread, if left alone it would have died eventually on its own accord, you been longer than I so you understand better than most. It would have slowed down and people would have lost interest and gone onto something else ….

I have not seen one post from you congratulating me for being a part, and yet I get a message from you not to say hello, but to challenge my opinion from a standpoint of a new member. And so, the only time you and have had any direct communication is when we’re on the other end of the battering ram with comments like these …..  

In one hand I extend an olive leaf and I shake hands with the other... my apologies.

Edited by Gumshoeye

The topic/forum  named The Psychic Sasquatch is one I somehow missed, and had not seen, nor read.

I do not believe in BF being psychic, but I'm learning something new most every day, so tomorrow, who knows?

I believe that they do have extrasensory perceptions, but psychic, I just don't know what to think.

At this point, I really don't rule anything out anymore.

<Rockape, I truly never meant to badger people with my postings.>

I know you didn't mean to Suzi, I don't think we ourselves can always see what we are doing however. Sometimes others have to tell us. It just seemed to me you had worked yourself up about this a bit. If you are over it, as you say, good for you. And when I say maybe you need to give it a rest, I don't mean the forum, I mean the dogman stuff. I say that out of concern as I have gleened enough from your posts to know you are a good person, you are not out to cause trouble. I just think you went a little overboard with the dogman stuff.

Rock Ape -  Good fences make good neighbors and tall fences make better neighbors my friend. I don’t know that woman other than what is communicated here. I am not here to defend nor stifle her either.

Neither am I. I consider Suzi a good egg and was just trying to offer some advice.

I don’t always agree with everything she says but who am I brow beat her down? I simply don’t see any wisdom in that sort of thing.

I don't see any wisdom in it either. Please show me where I have done that.

I would like to hear, read, and interpret other people’s experiences and beliefs so by all means let them speak.....

Me too, but there comes a point where your audience will turn on you if you don't know where to stop.

the unbridled hit and run comments meant to antagonize or inflame a situation have to stop.  

That is defined as trolling and is not allowed here. Again, please show me where I have done this.

You know the thread, if left alone it would have died eventually on its own accord, you been longer than I so you understand better than most. It would have slowed down and people would have lost interest and gone onto something else ….

And it's not my fault it hasn't.

I have not seen one post from you congratulating me for being a part, and yet I get a message from you not to say hello, but to challenge my opinion from a standpoint of a new member. And so, the only time you and have had any direct communication is when we’re on the other end of the battering ram with comments like these …..  

I don't see where I challenged your opinion, I merely added mine.

In one hand I extend an olive leaf and I shake hands with the other... my apologies.

No need to apologize. I wade through the Tar Pit naked and barefoot. I ain't skeered and I don't get mad.

I will offer up the same to you however. It is not my intent here in this thread to cause trouble.

Rockape, I listened to Tim Coonbo's podcast and heard stuff about BF that I truly had never heard before, thus I started this topic seeking helping help and advice.

Read the early postings, and you will see this for yourself.

Rockape, My children hike and camp in the middle of "no-where" as we used to do as a family. My concern and frankly, my fear of them being eaten alive, led to this discussion. 

I was seeking knowledge, advice, info and help from our members, who, mostly, have given me support, advice, and assurances.

Our membership runs the gamut: we have people in all types of occupations, and members who understand and understood the dangers inherent in deep woods camping.

Our membership is why I came here to ask questions and hopefully, receive advice regarding this unknown species, and the dangers hikers/campers may face in the woodlands.

Edited by SweetSusiq

No need to apologize. I wade through the Tar Pit naked and barefoot.

yeah, maybe grab a towel or something to cover with .... just sayin'  :biggrin:

Rockape, I listened to Tim Coonbo's podcast and heard stuff about BF that I truly had never heard before, thus I started this topic seeking helping help and advice.

Read the early postings, and you will see this for yourself.

Rockape, My children hike and camp in the middle of "no-where" as we used to do as a family. My concern and frankly, my fear of them being eaten alive, led to this discussion. 

I was seeking knowledge, advice, info and help from our members, who, mostly, have given me support, advice, and assurances.

Our membership runs the gamut: we have people in all types of occupations, and members who understand and understood the dangers inherent in deep woods camping.

Our membership is why I came here to ask questions and hopefully, receive advice regarding this unknown species, and the dangers hikers/campers may face in the woodlands.

SweetSusiq

I have more fear crossing the highway on a busy day then I do with these creatures.(Bigfoot) Now the Dogmen I have no experience with so yes I would be a bit more comprehensive with. I believe that if I did see a Dogmen that I would not hesitate to shoot one. All I know about them is that there is a difference about them in their appearance which is the way they look like. That they are more dog like or wolf and are more aggressive towards humans which are a concern to myself while wondering in the forest. So yes I do understand your concern towards these creatures with yourself and your family. You have every right to know what there is to know about these creatures and what they are. In which case I wish whole heartily I could help you and your family. My only understanding is that of the bigfoots and what they are capable of doing. My hope for you is that you find closure like I have found about the Bigfoots. Only time will tell and if I ever have a run in with one of these creatures the Dogmen I can assure that I will do what ever it takes to dispatch one of them.   

In fighting drives reasonable members away and I'm very glad no one left. Most people who post on this thread know bigfoot beheadings are rare and maybe nonexistent. This thread has an attraction due to Gum's and Susi's enthusiasm. 

Don't wear BRIGHT clothing in the woods, Red Blue Yellow attract, wear blands, keep together, females are more vulnerable, check area for BF reports, Devil Mountains, Devil Lakes, etc....Pepper spray, streammer type, bear level would be good, good full shank long knife, water purifier, compass, several silver-emerg blankets.

Edited by Wag

Seems simple and logical to me to ask for proof that such is going on and request some substantiation when such outrageous claims are made.

You make it sound like the topic is merely the existence of BF. It wasn't. The topic was BF beheading people and I think it is ludicrous to assume if such were actually going on that we would not be more informed/aware of it.

I've posted three examples of tales of BF beheading people, that is besides Coonbo's story of a man being headed.  One story I posted included five men being beheaded.  So, if true that's nine beheadings altogether.  Of course it comes down to what you mean by proof and substantiation, kind of like Bill Clinton saying it depends on what the definition of is is.  The same is argued by some for BF's lack of existence, where's the proof and don't say eyewitness accounts because that's not proof.  Is that your argument, that witness accounts don't constitute proof?  

And your statement builds a straw man -- you said if this is going on we would be more informed/aware of it.  The title of this thread, "bigfoot beheads people," is not saying its frequent or infrequent, and your statement sets up something not stated to knock over, implying that the purpose of this thread is that people are beheaded on a regular basis.

Here's a link to the five men who were beheaded.  It was recorded in news papers in both Florida and Georgia at the time of the incident.  You had a party of nine, five dead and four surviving witnesses who killed the sasquatch that killed the men.  How do you explain the five dead men and four survivors?   What happened to the men that were trying to hunt down the sasquatch?  How likely is it that this event never happened?  

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2000/03/12/liv_283783.shtml

There are other accounts of men having limbs torn off, and a number of accounts of animals having limbs torn off.  He's certainly capable, I believe.  

The up turned green arrows in the corner of every post is where you "Plus" someone's post.  The number beside it indicates how many times other members have "Plussed" your post. If you want to plus a post, just click the green arrow.  You are limited in how many plusses you can give per day.  The more posts you rack up, the more plusses per day you will be allowed to hand out.

Want to know the total number of plusses you have since you joined? Click on your own picture (or where your picture should be if you don't have one) and it will take you to your profile page.  In a green box there will be a number that is your "Reputation Points". That is the total plusses you have received from your fellow members.

I remember when I was clueless what plusses were :)

chelefoot, thanks for informing the posters here how the plus someone's post.  Plus 1 to you from me.

Edited by jayjeti
  • Upvote 1

• masterbarber unpinned this topic