Bigfoot Beheads People?

I saw a type 3 dogman, and I was attempting to be funny,

If you truly feel this way about me and my sighting, I will not bother you any more.

I meant nor harm whatsoever.nor to be rude or disrespectful. I was teasing in what I believed to be a funny way.

I truly would never insult nor demean you ever because I respect you way too much to ever do that intentionally.

My story of the sighting is TRUE.

I arrived home after little sleep, came here immediately to share my big news that I saw a BF,and learned over time from members here who helped me understand what I did see. 

I am sorry that I upset you.

Your HRP title/name reminds me of HRH, and I have always thought of you as a special person. 

HRH stands for "his royal highness" which is how I have always thought of you.

I am terribly hurt HRP, and I'm reduced to crying as I type.

I do not wish to bother anyone here  anymore, I'm leaving the forum, and deleting whatever I can to free everyone from my unwelcome presence..

So you are making me feel bad SSQ.

I truly hope you do not leave the forum based on anything I said.

When you referred to me as His Royal Highness I took that as a shot at me personally and responded accordingly.

I certainly do not wish to make you cry.

Please accept my sincere apology if I overreacted.

I'm a tough dude with pretty thick skin but I do not want to ever make a woman cry.

Please can everyone just relax and take a deep breath, hold it a moment and let it out slowly.

HRP In all fairness, I don’t quite understand the one plus comments either but as I understand it, it’s nothing more than a figure of speech, harmless and nonthreatening as saying hello. If I am wrong someone enlighten me please. From everything I read here on this thread there is nothing being communicated other than simple engagement of points and counter points, all quite harmless.   

Now to your question “Can you substantiate your claims?†that is no more or less what skeptics ask about any person believing in the existence of Bigfoot beings. To that I would say no more or less than what is already known about the existence of bigfoot. There have been enough reports and anecdotal details to establish that claim just fewer in number. The only truth is the one I can discern with my own eyeballs not yours or anyone else.  

Generally speaking, my beliefs don’t make me anymore or less right than others but, I am weary of antagonist of who imply one must substantiate or prove to them why these things do or don’t exist, and others that tell me I have to believe a certain way.  Everyone should be allowed to trust their own experience and evaluate things for themselves without requiring substantive proof or preponderance of evidence as though this format was a court of law.

How about demonstrative evidence? Looking broadly across the Bigfoot community one could read report after report of demonstrative proof demonstrating:

• Either this country is suffering from the biggest claim of psychosis and we’re all nuts in need of psychiatric evaluation or
  • There is something to these reports, in which case nothing else needs to be said

People make judgments based on their memory and experience through the lens of their own subjective eyes and they love mystery because it compels them to seek factual truths and answers. Academia and science is rife with theories and principles that are proposed and countered proposed, written and rewritten. Daily discoveries cause science and academia to trash old ideas and thoughts for new ones as they have in the past for new ideas and will do so in the future. Speaking for me and not anyone else, I choose to let them write and argue their positions but as an American man I cannot defer my natural born right to think and know what I feel because it doesn’t quite jive with others or “science and academia†either.

Well, I'm actually quite skeptical of most claims. Especially if they are changing over time and under scrutiny.

Seems all too convenient to do so.

I don't see the need to announce the plusses either. To each their own I guess.

Not sure I agree with your point that nothing else needs to be said when one is referring to BF beheading people.

Seems simple and logical to me to ask for proof that such is going on and request some substantiation when such outrageous claims are made.

You make it sound like the topic is merely the existence of BF. It wasn't. The topic was BF beheading people and I think it is ludicrous to assume if such were actually going on that we would not be more informed/aware of it.

People do make their judgements on what they witnessed but when those accounts constantly morph into the idea of the day then they lose credibility.

The boy who cried wolf scenario if you will.

SSR Team

What is a Type 3 Dogman ?

And what's a Type 1 & 2 and who made these classifications up ?

What is a Type 3 Dogman ?

And what's a Type 1 & 2 and who made these classifications up ?

I am not sure who assigned these numbers, but Will Jevning talks about the numbering system all the time on Sasquatch Chronicles, so for the listeners there it is just business as usual. He also said that a certain government person whom he is in contact with has substanciated the (4) different types of Bigfeets...

ALSO (Since I only am allowed 3 posts per day): As a rookie here, I cannot give these mysterious "Plusses" but on one of my previous posts - four of you gave me one - that made me feel good and I thank you for it...

HPR -  You asked if there were any substantive proof, did you not? I was merely pointing out that is the same the standard by which skeptics use to argue against the existence of bigfoot. It sounded like an open question and I answered, no malice intended or implied, so with hand extended, I say my apologies.

“You make it sound like the topic is merely the existence of BF. It wasn't. The topic was BF beheading people and I think it is ludicrous to assume if such were actually going on that we would not be more informed/aware of it.â€

Nothing I type here is intended as a personal affront HPR, I am strictly speaking in terms of generalities.

Here is the point I was trying make, it seems to me (you, me or my Grammy) cannot argue these bigfoot beings exist and then raise the bar of standard of proof of their alleged behavior, since if they do not exist first place there would be nothing to show substantive proof of. Its not only unfair demand but an unreasonable standard.

In other words, I know these beings exist as well as many others but should anyone have to pose anymore or less substantive proof of their vicious propensities than what is generally accepted in proving their existence?

Somewhere in this long thread you will see printed record of somebody losing their head, hence beheading, and somewhere in that same article you will find reference as Wild man, Bigfoot or Sasquatch, beast, savage or whatever term they used to describe it.

Maybe it’s me, heck I don’t know but this is BFF, and I thought folks were encouraged to congregate and discuss freely without burden of ridicule and needless antagonism or drama. That sort of thing drives people away and is not seen as very welcoming.

No, I do not know what plus one means either I guess but it doesn’t bother me either. Does it fester inside me to the point that I go into a thread and provoke drama, no …. It’s meaningless and unthreatening.

People should not feel as though they have an anvil hanging over their heads when they express a statement.  I do not always agree with some of the views here or in some the other threads I read, but I’ll be the last one to tell somebody what they can or cannot say, believe or think for that matter. Not here or in my personal life. I enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded people and the availability to communicate with people that is my only vice but nothing more.

You are fine Mythos, Welcome aboard! Get your 75 posts in and consider becoming a Premium Member ....

Edited by Gumshoeye

<People should not feel as though they have an anvil hanging over their heads when they express a statement.>

Just a thought but perhaps if they did not flood the forum with threads and posts about murderous dogmen, they wouldn't.

• Upvote 2

The up turned green arrows in the corner of every post is where you "Plus" someone's post.  The number beside it indicates how many times other members have "Plussed" your post. If you want to plus a post, just click the green arrow.  You are limited in how many plusses you can give per day.  The more posts you rack up, the more plusses per day you will be allowed to hand out.

Want to know the total number of plusses you have since you joined? Click on your own picture (or where your picture should be if you don't have one) and it will take you to your profile page.  In a green box there will be a number that is your "Reputation Points". That is the total plusses you have received from your fellow members.

I remember when I was clueless what plusses were :)

• Upvote 1

Thank you for explaining that. I had no idea, Chelefoot.

Rock Ape -  Whoa tiger, relax and calm down! Stop speaking like somebody forced you to jump in here and read it ….

So I'm not too sure what to say in all sincerity. I guess that I would say that The BFF 2.0 is a lot more accepting and liberal than The BFF 1.0 ever was. Such content would have NEVER been allowed on the old forum.

You've mentioned the "good ol' BFF 1.0 days" a couple times.   Didn't BFF 1.0 go down in flames on your watch?

Perhaps this "more accepting and liberal" thing is an IMPROVEMENT.   Personally I think it has a long ways to go yet before it's of anything but a debating society.    There's no room yet for researchers to meet and compare notes without interference from people who just want to shut down the progress.

MIB

Edited by MIB

<Rock Ape -  Whoa tiger, relax and calm down! Stop speaking like somebody forced you to jump in here and read it …. >

This is a public forum and I can view what I wish and also comment on it, thank you very much.

And there is nothing for me to calm down about, I'm just relating my opinion. Sorry if it upset you.

Apparently something rubbed your belly wrong … You guys get upset over something you read here? Is that it? So you fly out of the Premium section and provoke something that didn’t exist a few hours ago. Is that how BFF works, one person disapproves and the others pile on? The antagonistic crap continues until the member you don’t agree with is silenced and leaves…. Is that about right? Is that how this works here?

Go back to sleep Rock Ape, your boring!

SSR Team

I am not sure who assigned these numbers, but Will Jevning talks about the numbering system all the time on Sasquatch Chronicles, so for the listeners there it is just business as usual. He also said that a certain government person whom he is in contact with has substanciated the (4) different types of Bigfeets...

ALSO (Since I only am allowed 3 posts per day): As a rookie here, I cannot give these mysterious "Plusses" but on one of my previous posts - four of you gave me one - that made me feel good and I thank you for it...

Yeah i've heard him talk about this and wondered if it was him that was meant, i've heard him talk about it over and over again and i sit very uneasy with how he tries to pass it off as 100% fact and that's that, especially when he talks about different geographical areas having these different types.

There is no way he knows this for sure so it should be taken with a large pinch of salt when he talks continuously about this like he does.

For me, it's one of only a few things he talks about that sits uneasy with me though, i agree with an awful lot of what he says overall.

How about getting one nailed and then looking into others species or types or whatever first, for me that's the best way to move forward, others may be different of course.

Talk of 4 types or species or whatever doesn't do anyone any good where taking this subject seriously is concerned.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for sharing MIB, I just spent hours reading about how important is was to acquire new members and to see this happening is simply unbelievable… the curtain pulled back away from the Oz, and Walla! its simply incredible.

Speaking for myself here, I am not mime or a puppet. If I cannot speak freely and think independent of the party line I have no business here either, but I cannot see BFF helping itself either by allowing people to go in and provoke and instigate havoc on a public thread where no such thing existed hours earlier unless it was calculated.   

Edited by Gumshoeye

Apparently something rubbed your belly wrong … You guys get upset over something you read here? Is that it? So you fly out of the Premium section and provoke something that didn’t exist a few hours ago. Is that how BFF works, one person disapproves and the others pile on? The antagonistic crap continues until the member you don’t agree with is silenced and leaves…. Is that about right? Is that how this works here?

Go back to sleep Rock Ape, your boring!

I love this little misdirection ploy of yours. Cast me as some raving, ranting trouble maker to deflect from the point at hand. I made exactly one very short post about this...

Just a thought but perhaps if they did not flood the forum with threads and posts about murderous dogmen, they wouldn't.

Because of that sentence you surmise I am upset about something. Very well. If it makes you feel better. I'm sure your little ploy will work and many will simply dismiss what I say as angry diatribe.

You bring up the premium forum. Suzi posted in the premium section about this same thing. If you bother to go read through that thread, you will see I defended her there. Very strongly.

But my sympathy for Suzi is limited, and the reason is, she has been given very good advice from people who know much more about this than anyone else, but she refuses to listen. She will have nothing but that there are evil dogmen lurking in the woods killing humans, even beheading them.

I'll point you to my post here where I offer my opinion on badgering members with questions about the same thing, and also trying to portray them as wrong/dishonest/crazy/whatever.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/32184-the-psychic-sasquatch/?p=873267

All I'm saying here is the opposite is also true. If you keep posting constantly about the same thing, you're defeating your own purpose and merely alienating many who are open minded. Suzi has started I don't know how many threads about this not only here but the premium area. Maybe she just needs to give it a rest for awhile, for her own good.

And sorry to have bored you so. If you care to join me in the Tar Pit to discuss this further, I promise the discussion will be much livelier.

• Upvote 3

• masterbarber unpinned this topic