Bigfoot Beheads People?

Glad y'all enjoyed it! Don't know for certain if any of it is true but there are several characteristics described that give me reason to think it is, at least,... based on a real event. Don't know right now, but perhaps soon. 

Thanks, SSQ!

Gumshoeye - heard anymore on the Wyoming mystery?

Wag, How do they "acquire" the heads? The head has most of it's edible food supply inside, the brain, eyes, tendons, fatty tissue,tongue, and muscles that can make us smile, blink our eyes, roll our eyes, etc. 

YIKES!

Is this true, or something made up to garner publicity?

HairyWildMan,  Does the banned word rhyme with "ear"?

So I'm not too sure what to say in all sincerity. I guess that I would say that The BFF 2.0 is a lot more accepting and liberal than The BFF 1.0 ever was. Such content would have NEVER been allowed on the old forum.

Guess I don't understand the seemingly incessant need to announce that one gave a plus to another members post.

Sounds like a sort of kabal of sorts in which those involved parties plus each others posts.

I reserve my plusses to those who truly make good points. Not to get any kick-back and I NEVER announce them.

Rant over I guess.

I can wrap my mind around BF existing but sort of find myself unable to do so with Dogman.

The topic of this thread is *BF Beheads People*.

Where in the heck did you guys get that they do? Can you substantiate your claims?

If they did routinely behead people , the subject would have been settled long ago as there would most assuredly be evidence of such.

Folks disappear in the woods all of the time. Mainly due to their own ignorance. A bunch of Little Lord Fauntleroy types/weekend warriors/city slickers who have no idea what they are doing in the woods and wind up getting lost or some other easily explainable event.

To attribute such to Dogman or BF is a stretch IMHO.

"I reserve my plusses to those who truly make good points. Not to get any kick-back and I NEVER announce them."

I think they announce their plusses because we can only use one plus per day and they're wanting to plus more than that.

The number of plusses you have is based on your number of posts and participation.

More posts/participation equates to more plusses.

But even if one just has a single plus to dole out why announce it?

And to keep the thread on topic....I am unconvinced that BF Beheads people.

I doubt that is a reason. I can give multiple plusses per day. I believe that folks with low post counts are limited. Someone who actually knows, please confirm or correct.

ETA- ^^^HRP beat me to it^^^

Edited by Bonehead74

Ah, a class system as regards to plusses. I did not know that...well, behead me...

I'm not a BF and have little interest in beheading anyone.

OK, maybe one or two folks... :P I seriously doubt BF has an interest in beheading anyone either or Matt Moneymaker would have been beheaded long ago.

Bonehead is right. It is more of a merit/reward system than a class system. That would seemingly suggest favoritism and that has never been a problem here.

With only 40 posts you probably are limited to one.

Frankly, I do not remember what the breakdown is concerning the number of posts and number of plusses one achieves.

Seems fair though to have some manner of merit/reward system in place for contributing members and to base it off of the number of posts.

Edited by HRPuffnstuff

Our *royal* highness AKA 

HRPuffnstuff 

said:  

And to keep the thread on topic....I am unconvinced that BF Beheads people.+

Susie says: LOL, Talk to Tim Coonbo(sp?) , a very respected member here at *your* forum, and listen to the podcast on the *very* first posting that started all of this.

Tim's podcast opened a very new and totally unknown aspect of BF behavior that I *had* *never* heard about before in my entire life. 

I've learned a lot, and much helpful information about woodland safety has been shared, plus I've made new friends.  :girldance: 

When I have a "plus" point available, and someone posts something that I learn something from, or is supportive of a topic I'm following, and thus adds something to the topic, I will post a "Plus 1" to them. Sometimes I will let them know that I plussed their post so they know that it was appreciated.

I do not tell everyone when I plus them, many people over the years and recently have been plussed w/o ever knowing that I plussed them. I am an equal opportunity plusser, and plussed Bonehead this week .       :good:  :giverose:  :o

Edited by SweetSusiq

Oh I'm no Royal Highness. Just a little Indian and regular member that is calling you on your BS :wub: .

Your stories have *evolved* over time and nobody outside of the *woo* crowd is impressed.

Glad to see you plussed Bonehead74 as he was the first to call you out on the discrepancies and deserved the plus.

I might have plussed him as well along with many others.

So is it BF or Dogman as you seem to be the only one posting here fortunate enough to witness both?

Can we get you to narrow your observations down to one story?

Please can everyone just relax and take a deep breath, hold it a moment and let it out slowly.

HRP In all fairness, I don’t quite understand the one plus comments either but as I understand it, it’s nothing more than a figure of speech, harmless and nonthreatening as saying hello. If I am wrong someone enlighten me please. From everything I read here on this thread there is nothing being communicated other than simple engagement of points and counter points, all quite harmless.   

Now to your question “Can you substantiate your claims?†that is no more or less what skeptics ask about any person believing in the existence of Bigfoot beings. To that I would say no more or less than what is already known about the existence of bigfoot. There have been enough reports and anecdotal details to establish that claim just fewer in number. The only truth is the one I can discern with my own eyeballs not yours or anyone else.  

Generally speaking, my beliefs don’t make me anymore or less right than others but, I am weary of antagonist of who imply one must substantiate or prove to them why these things do or don’t exist, and others that tell me I have to believe a certain way.  Everyone should be allowed to trust their own experience and evaluate things for themselves without requiring substantive proof or preponderance of evidence as though this format was a court of law.

How about demonstrative evidence? Looking broadly across the Bigfoot community one could read report after report of demonstrative proof demonstrating:

• Either this country is suffering from the biggest claim of psychosis and we’re all nuts in need of psychiatric evaluation or
  • There is something to these reports, in which case nothing else needs to be said

People make judgments based on their memory and experience through the lens of their own subjective eyes and they love mystery because it compels them to seek factual truths and answers. Academia and science is rife with theories and principles that are proposed and countered proposed, written and rewritten. Daily discoveries cause science and academia to trash old ideas and thoughts for new ones as they have in the past for new ideas and will do so in the future. Speaking for me and not anyone else, I choose to let them write and argue their positions but as an American man I cannot defer my natural born right to think and know what I feel because it doesn’t quite jive with others or “science and academia†either.

Edited by Gumshoeye

• masterbarber unpinned this topic