Bigfoot, Fire, Weapons, Tools And Other Oddities

Maybe.

I've watched deer run away after being hit with military ball ammo in 7.62 cal.

That's the problem with ball ammo, it doesn't expand. It will cut through plate steel like butter. But when it hits flesh it simply drills a .308 thousandths hole through it. As oppose to say a hollow point or exposed lead tip. Something that is designed to expand and give you that grapefruit sized hole upon exit.

The deer still dies. The fmj bullets don't impart as much shock and tissue damage, but the wounds still prove fatal, if they hit a vital organ or blood vessel.

I am by nature not a proponent of killing one of these creatures... unless out of immediate dire safety of myself or for the protection of others. Live and let live... unless proven otherwise. I am a carnivorous meat eater though, a ferocious lover of a variety of seafood and poultry.  Lol... Spoken from a man who wept like a child when I had to put my dog down couple years ago.

That said, it is known that old messages from a native American group says the only way to bring them down is to aim and strike the most vulnerable part of the body, the genitals …. In reports I read of alleged shootings where success was met, it seemed the shooter described a headshot to the eye(s) and I remember back to the old messages of Indian legend. There are absolutely too many instances where consistency is proven time and again.

Edited by Gumshoeye

The genitals? No way.

There is only one part of the body that assures instantaneous death for every animal on the planet. The brain.

If a bullet defeats the skull and gets into the main portion of the brain, it's lights out.

Absolutely Norseman! The brain will short circuit your lights too, but that is what was said from the readings.

The 7.62 mm round was the same thing we used in the M60 machinegun and I think, it is also used in the modified SAW weapon used in the Army today. On the job, we used .223 rifles, fold down tactical stock shotguns, .40 caliber handguns which were a major from the old .357 wheel gun. Fire 50 hot loads from that and feel like your thumb is being ripped from your hand. I remember holding and grasping an old relic from the old prohibition period, probably seized as evidence and saved from destruction as a historical conversation piece. It was extremely heavy and bulky. You hold it, and can almost imagine the faces of untold men who seen the business end of the barrel decades before…. Could not imagine somebody carrying around twenty pounds of death like that ….

I don’t wish to get graphic but I actually seen a headless victim, it was a headshot and he did attempt to stand upright from a kneeling position, it was a mess and there was little left where a head should have been. It was about 8 minutes after he was pronounced at the scene and the paramedics were standing around gathering their equipment, tossing their used rubber gloves away and paused to share in some small talk.  In fact, as I recall the medical examiner was already notified when all of sudden a strange gasping sound was heard, and to the horror of about eight officers and four paramedics present he started moving as though trying to rise up. Seeing that, paramedics had to treat him as though still alive and transport him. Twenty five minutes later, as the helicopter arrives he finally expired as they prepared to airlift him to the university trauma center...  End of story!

Edited by Gumshoeye

Sure, but he didn't run 2 miles away and lay down behind a bush to die. If he had been a deer, you would have found him where you shot him.

Sounds about right. Something like that you learn to get in and get out and forget the rest. The longer you stay the harder it is to depersonalize it.  

Edited by Gumshoeye

Bigfoot of Extreme Sizes

Hey WHM, I posted something yesterday about Bigfoot Extreme Sizes, and I place one article on the board that mentioned a 14 foot Sasquatch. In some reading that I did privately encompassing about 2,761 sample reports from across the country I noted, somebody in Ohio reported a 16 foot, and the rest are listed below. In your travels have you come across any mention of beings of extraordinary sizes in either The United State or Canada?

• 16 Foot  â€“ 1
  • 15 Foot  â€“ 1
  • 14 Foot – 1
  • 13 Foot  â€“ None
  • 12 Foot – 22
  • 11 Foot – 18
  • 10 Foot – 100
  • 9 Foot – 292
  • 8 Foot – 1,067
  • 7 Foot – 828
  • 6 Foot – 255
  • 5 Foot – 107
  • 4 Foot – 33
  • 3 Foot – 17

Whaddya know?  A normal bell curve!  What you would expect with a real life animal distribution.

The deer still dies. The fmj bullets don't impart as much shock and tissue damage, but the wounds still prove fatal, if they hit a vital organ or blood vessel.

Agreed, and I would like to point out in this story, the 30.06 was not a muzzle loader and FMJ's are illegal to hunt with (in Wisconsin at least).

I would guess that he had a standard expanding bullet.

Bigfoot Wearing Clothing Apparel

Motorist / Wearing Clothes

“We were heading home and we came up on what we thought was a person alongside of the road but as we got closer, what we saw was something. It around 7 feet to 7 1/2 feet tall, long dirty shaggy yellow looking hair. Could not see the face well because of all the hair. It had a tarp or piece of plastic over it. It was getting ready to cross the highway from a wooded area. As we passed it, my friend and I started describing what we both had seen and cold chills ran through my body. FLâ€

Note:  A motorist and occupant(s) notice a seven foot being crossing the highway wrapped in tarpaulin sheathing more than likely used to shelter against the weather.

Motorist / Wearing Clothes

The narrow road had swamps on both sides of it and looked messy. As she was driving along all of a sudden a hairy upright creature walked right up out of the swamp on one side of the road and continued walking out in front of her car, and then it just stopped. The "manlike" creature had stopped in the middle of the road. The creature walked upright like a human with a gait and looked like a "caveman.†The creature had hair all over its body except for around the eyes, nose, and mouth of its face. The most astonishing feature that she noticed though was that the creature was wearing some kind of "animal skin" for protection or something.  FL

Down below I have taken a moment to post three samples of people reporting they seen a being wearing some sort of covering, which if accurate, seems to suggest a lot less animal and more or less an intelligent being with more reasoning abilities than previously understood.

Note:  A motorist sees a man like covered in hair crossing a road wearing fur skins.

Hunter/ Wearing Clothes

1899 April -  Johnsonburg, New York

A wild man resembling a gorilla was spotted several times in April and May 1899 in the small village of Johnsonburg in Wyoming County in western New York. Missing chickens and sheep were linked to the creature’s appearance. When some women strolling through the woods saw the creature, they said it “ran swiftly up a huge tree and was lost sight of†(Oswego Daily Times 1899). At about the same time, hunters were scouring the woods for a wild man in the town of Dresden, in the Finger Lakes region of central New York. One witness who reportedly bumped into it in the bushes said it resembled a “gorilla, being covered with a dark sort of hair or skin,†yet he also said it was wearing a red shirt (Rochester Democrat and Chronicle 1899). Voices, Vol 35, Fall-Winter 2009, From Wild Man to Monster –The Historical Evolution of Bigfoot in New York State, by Robert E. Bartholomew and Brian Regal

Note: In this last example, a creature resembling a “gorilla being covered with dark sort of hair or skin,†is spotted wearing a red shirt?

Not sure if this has been stated previously, but the only "tools" that I am aware of Sasquatch using are Rocks and Sticks.

Rocks: Are either clanged together (for communication) and are thrown in the direction of humans when they want them to leave.

Sticks: Are banged together, or smashed against trees (for communication) and are thrown in the direction of humans when they want them to leave. Or placed across roads as a way of saying "Keep out".

I have a friend that said he and a friend once saw one throwing bowling ball size rocks into a creek at night.  They couldn't see the rocks hit, but heard the splash as they did.  He wondered if perhaps there were others by the water ready to catch fish panicked by the rocks?

17x7