Campsite Destroyed

People either shut up & become part of the corruption

or disappear.

Which one are you going to do, Diana? Shut up or disappear?

In the first video there was one obvious human bare footprint. That's all.

That's not accurate.  There were a number of bare footprints. I saw the first video.

You would expect a bigfoot researcher to take note of bigfoot tracks, and comment and film them more extensively. Mentioning a human-looking print and not spending at least a little more time examining it (legit bigfoot prints are gold in the bigfoot biz, yes?) seems odd. That leads me to suspect that Mr Garrett knew, or at least suspected, that they were not bigfoot prints.

Edited by Bonehead74

You would expect a bigfoot researcher to take note of bigfoot tracks, and comment and film them more extensively. Mentioning a human-looking print and not spending at least a little more time examining it (legit bigfoot prints are gold in the bigfoot biz, yes?) seems odd. That leads me to suspect that Mr Garrett knew, or at least suspected, that they were not bigfoot prints.

They left the camp and called authorities because they felt something bad had occurred.  They could have made casts the next morning if it were not for the campsite being wiped clean of evidence.  Here's the first video

https://www.facebook.com/kenney.white.18/videos/o.1634698670098358/721440197957012/?type=2&theater

Here's the second video after daylight.

https://www.facebook.com/kenney.white.18/videos/o.1634698670098358/721441414623557/?type=2&theater

Someone commenting at Sasquatch Chronicle Fans a while back said the videos have been edited down from what was origninally captured, not showing the blood they found in the camp.

I don't see why it appears contrived to you.  Bob Garrett is a researcher that's been around for awhile.  I kind of think sometimes we can look for hoaxes too easily, and dismiss things too readily.   

That's what seems contrived (though I'd like to note that the word I used was 'convenient', not 'contrived'. There is a subtle, yet important, distinction between the two). He is a long-time bigfoot researcher who happens to stumble across a veritable plethora of bigfoot evidence, leaves said evidence for another time, then, lo-and-behold, finds it all wiped clean when he returns.

Also, I don't believe I ever accused Bob Garrett of hoaxing.

Edited by Bonehead74

I have to fault my reading comprehension; I must have skim read it.  I actually thought you wrote contrived instead of convenient, but the implication of it being convenient can carry the idea of something being contrived, but you seem to use it more in the context of either a "great or questionable coincidence."  He just happened to show up at that time.   I get what you're saying, but that can happen.  The thing with Garrett is he is about as close to a full time researcher as it gets.  He's out doing research very regularly.  This particular night he was out trying to record sounds.  He's going to appear on Sasquatch Chronicles again about his current research.  So, if someone was to happen across a wilderness event, there's not too many people out at night except someone like Garrett.

Thanks Jay, your surmise of my use of 'convenient' is correct. I made the point, not to be pedantic, but to reemphasize that I harbour suspicions that Garrett is not hoaxing, but instead is being manipulated by a party or parties unnamed to reinforce the idea that he found a bigfoot attack site. Mr Garrett's discovery would, therefore, be convenient for the manipulators .

I suspect that Mr Garrett really wants to believe that bigfoot are responsible for the camp carnage and that desire for validation has added all the bigfoot ornamentation to an otherwise mundane story about a torn up campsite. Just a theory. After all, as Gumshoeye would no doubt remind me, I wasn't there.

Guest diana swampbooger

If you had watched all the vids posted by Garrett, particularly the two nighttime vids, you would have heard the boogers in the background, bonehead.  

Garrett knew which specific troupe was there & they have been well documented.

Pay attention.

Otherwise, you, then, have a typical Uneducated Opinion.

The military industrial complex is alive and well, but I don't believe Sasquatch is involved.

I can't divulge my source.....but I've heard some BFs are being utilized for the development of "stink" bombs....jking

Anyone know if there is a moratorium on camping in the area at issue?  not jking

Edited by clubbedfoot

I watched the video and heard nothing about him seeing or hearing BF. I recall him seeing human sized bare footprints, but it is next to a lake. He also said nothing of bodies. If there is another video with more documentation, it need to be aired. If there is some injunction against it being shown, then there would be documentation somewhere.

This entire story seems to hinge on the word of one person. Maybe he has a long history. Maybe he is #1 in the biz, but one person's word, especially when the claims are rather fantastic, is questionable in its face. It is prime example of suspect information.

I can say I had perfect and clear video of three BF eating granola out of my hand. If I don't show you that video, you are not likely to believe it. Especially when my reasons for not showing it to you are questionable and impossible to prove or reconcile.

I can't divulge my source.....but I've heard some BFs are being utilized for the development of "stink" bombs....jking

Anyone know if there is a moratorium on camping in the area at issue? not jking

I believe part of the problem is the claim it was bulldozed to keep it clean for camping. Of course a "sanitizing" it what was suspected by some. I don't know of any off limits areas, but I'm not 100% sure either. It's a big forest.

In a nutshell I've yet to "see" any  evidence that a crime was committed.....

Edited by clubbedfoot

I am not sure what the motivations would be to drive a vehicle over foot tracks other than to obliterate them as was reported in the Garrett incident but there have been number of accounts of sanitizing Bigfoot/ Sasquatch tracks and evidence both here and abroad. In my experience, somebody went out and chain sawed the trees and removed all of the stick formations including a three pole tepee like structure and large stick nest where I had my little sighting one hot summer. This past spring we returned to find everything gone and the only thing to show where the trees stood were fine bits of chipped wood. None of that makes any sense since it is state owned land public is strictly prohibited from cutting or otherwise destroying, cutting or vandalizing state property. This location was deep in a remote part of the woods surrounded by swamps and dozens of little lakes and very heavily vegetated. It was tough getting in there on foot and the insects made it almost impossible to travel. Between the biting flies and mosquitoes and thick growth of trees and bushes and the oppressive heat an humidity getting there was tough that summer so whoever went in there targeted that specific area leaving everything else untouched. - Just saying