A Few Words Concerning Bigfoot At The Half Century Mark

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

There isn't a fossil record for sasquatch WSA, sorry. Gigantopithecus blacki might be have evolved to sasquatch and developed bipedalism but I'm not aware of any bones of a sasquatch having been found anywhere. Even during the Great Pleistocene Die-Off which was a megafauna die off all over in North America, nary a single Gigantopithecus blacki bone anywhere.

So while blacki could be the progenitor of sasquatch claiming there is a solid fossil foundation for sasquatch is unsupportable.

That is correct.  If there were bones on this continent that indicated Giganto made it to here well then maybe.  But North America is an ape wasteland.  BTW the thrust to put Giganto on two legs is largely pushed by bigfootism.  If it wasn't them that Giganto could have walked on it's head and nobody would care.  Since there aren't many biped primates that are not in the human linage Giganto in all probability wasn't a two legger.  But bigfootism needs Giganto as a straw to grasp.

Edited by Crowlogic

That is correct.  If there were bones on this continent that indicated Giganto made it to here well then maybe.  But North America is an ape wasteland.  BTW the thrust to put Giganto on two legs is largely pushed by bigfootism.  If it wasn't them that Giganto could have walked on it's head and nobody would care.  Since there aren't many biped primates that are not in the human linage Giganto in all probability wasn't a two legger.  But bigfootism needs Giganto as a straw to grasp.

Outstanding Sir!

Seeing two flat-earthers gladhanding on the street doesn't make the earth flat.  But I know y'all knew that.

It really is precious, I must say.

O.K., and why are we here again, DWA?

Oh yeah. Right. We're doing education.    

Seeing two flat-earthers gladhanding on the street doesn't make the earth flat.  But I know y'all knew that.

I seem to remember someone complaining about we skeptics hurling insults and how horrible that is of us.

Talking to you Gum: here is a short quote from the reasoned arguments of an adherent and his cohort. Tell me again about how we are dragging down the discussion with insults?

Edited by Bodhi
  • Upvote 2

Guest Crowlogic

So did you deliver any  proof to the Smithsonian today ?  Have you delivered anything to any real scientific institution yet?  Have you delivered anything of importance to anything?  But tell you what you can call non believers flat earthers if non believers can call bigfooters bubble heads.  

There isn't a fossil record for sasquatch WSA, sorry. Gigantopithecus blacki might be have evolved to sasquatch and developed bipedalism but I'm not aware of any bones of a sasquatch having been found anywhere. You're not aware so your conclusion is what? ... Doesn't Exist ....

Even during the Great Pleistocene Die-Off which was a megafauna die off all over in North America, nary a single Gigantopithecus blacki bone anywhere. And you know this how??? Were you there? Time travel? And you were saying what about being unsupportable?

So while blacki could be the progenitor of sasquatch claiming there is a solid fossil foundation for sasquatch is unsupportable.

#1041 icon_share.png Bodhi and hello and good afternoon to you too! Not much in a mood lately. I've been out of circle sort of dealing with a death in the extended family all weekend and was hoping to stay out of the ring for a while but I read your comment and thought I would say hello.  

#1041 icon_share.png Bodhi and hello and good afternoon to you too! Not much in a mood lately. I've been out of circle sort of dealing with a death in the extended family all weekend and was hoping to stay out of the ring for a while but I read your comment and thought I would say hello.  

Sorry to read of the loss. Thank you for taking the time to say hello.

Edited by Bodhi

So did you deliver any  proof to the Smithsonian today ?  Have you delivered anything to any real scientific institution yet?  Have you delivered anything of importance to anything?  But tell you what you can call non believers flat earthers if non believers can call bigfooters bubble heads.  

How about we don't do that.

So sorry to hear of your loss, Gumshoeye.

Crow, you can call anyone anything you want and we won't care.  But here, have a napkin, you're frothin' dude!  This "no proof today so no proof ever" kick.  You know that's an ignance marker, right?  You really need to stop that.  Dude.  Come on, it's beneath you, isn't it?  Join the fun.  We KNOW what is going on, and are engaged fully in the natural sciences' most exciting endeavor.  Dark matter?    Earth-like planets?  Dude!  We make those look SO last year.  Yer jellyin' ain't ya.  All you need to do is get with the rational set and all it takes is the native ability to read and comprehend that...OK, maybe a leetle weetad work there...

Edited by DWA

Gumshoeye I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I've had three people close to me pass on within the past week.

Hang in there my friend.

Hey Gum and Squatchy, sorry for your recent loss of family. We're here for you if you guys need anything.