If I Was To Shoot One

ShadowBorn

Why I happen to LOVE orangutans-who among us wouldn't want to own a baby one for like a month?

Really? Would you change my diaper?

Where is this photo that gumshoe has?

The Psychic Vampire club! :vampire:

You'll starve trying to feed off the brain of Sunshine.

Edited by Rockape

On these historical accounts, IMHO they add credence to the whole subject. I try to look at them through the proper time, as there was a different knowledge base, but they're usually strait forward. The fact they mention violence, settler and Indian alike, leaves me with but one conclusion. But, that doesn't mean I believe all the stories people tell. I'm skeptical of Smejha's (sp?) story, as I am of plenty of others, like the Siege at Honobia. From what I've seen of Smejhas story, big red flags are raised in my mind.

I'd like to address something else here. There is a strange tendency to accuse anyone who doesn't believe in all violent accounts as being a subversive agent. I've seen the opposite actually. Deniers/questioners say it's false or doesn't make sense. It's some of the wholesale believers who seem to be planting ideas where none seem to belong.

Oh you mean the way most of you guys attack every person who you don't agree with?

Please show where I or any of the others that you are debating with on this thread have done a personal attack

Feel free to look at any post that I have ever done on this forum to show a personal attack

I couldn't care less if they disagreed with Green or anyone else

It is the uncalled for personal attacks that crossed the line

Imo they did it to draw attention to themselves at the expense of others

I do want to see Gum's photo. Gum! Hook me up old buddy!

Now I am not sure if I have read your story Gumshoeye, and never knew of a photo till now. This seems interesting and did this encounter happen in Michigan Gumshoeye?

The one that I seen in Oscoda county, well that looked like chubaka, same hair color, the length  is right, face and all. It just stood there and never moved. There were two pines on either side of the creature and it was big. Not at one time did it ever make a move towards me. When I saw this creature at the time I did not know that there was another one at my right hiding in the bushes not twenty feet from me. I made a smart move to not draw on them and it was not once but twice.

I would rather not see the photo But would like to read about the story behind the photo Gumshoeye.  

Guest SoFla

I do want to see Gum's photo. Gum! Hook me up old buddy!

why would he do that?

Please show where I or any of the others that you are debating with on this thread have done a personal attack

Feel free to look at any post that I have ever done on this forum to show a personal attack

I couldn't care less if they disagreed with Green or anyone else

It is the uncalled for personal attacks that crossed the line

Imo they did it to draw attention to themselves at the expense of others

You guys are the "show me" crowd, always demanding that people show THEM pictures, quotes, and cite examples of the way people gang up on others here-all the while being ever so mindful of the rules that they make and are sure to adhere to. How about this; Go back and use an open mind and read through oh say the last 6 pages and try to see what just perhaps SoFla is talking about. In other words DO YOUR OWN WORK-I'm a busy person.

why would he do that?

Because despite what some might think I consider Gum a good guy and a friend. We had a spat and settled our differences, at least I feel we did. I can disagree with someone and not consider them the enemy.

Plus, it sounded as if Gum had already posted the photo here. If not, he can just send it to me by PM if he wishes. It doesn't mean I'll agree what it is, it also doesn't mean I will call him names or belittle him if I don't.

It also doesn't mean I won't appreciate seeing the photo. It's the same way as with Sasfooty. I love her photos and wish she would post more, even if I don't agree with what they are, but there is usually an interesting discussion about them.

I just wish more would quit worrying about what others think or say. You are never going to get everyone to agree on anything, and if you feel someone is being mean about it you can put them on ignore. Just as I don't agree with those who would stifle the opinion of skeptics, I don't agree with those who would stifle the opinions of those who are on the opposite end.

Besides, I understand how we can see things in photos and not be sure what they are. I posted one here...

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/51292-the-weather-report-is-rather-ominous-today/?p=906171

Now mind you, I don't think it's a bigfoot, but I don't know what the heck it is. It's not there in other photos and when I went back outside to take a look saw nothing that corresponded with it. It is however, an example of how photos can be strange things.

I like that picture, Rockape......whatever it is. I see a face on it. Which doesn't mean anything since I see faces everywhere. ;)

RA_zpsjydmgfkv.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have learned to ignore the butts that I see.

Makes life more pleasant.

Sasfooty

In my case that depends on the butts  that I am looking at ! LoL

Rockape

They say that the giants of old had red hair, and this whatever it may be has red hair. Yes , I can see a face all though not clear. So it could be anything.

Edited by ShadowBorn