If I Was To Shoot One

ShadowBorn

And you haven't had one YET???? I'd have it worn out by now!

Here's the face. Sorry I can't find the butt that Wag sees.

RA.2_zpslelrr4wt.jpg

WHAT???? How can you not see it?!?!?

Are you using a computer with a crappy, dark screen? That will do it every time.

No Sas, I see what you say is a face, I just don't think that's what it is. If by some crazy happenstance that actually is a BF, I'd say it's the top of it's head. Actually though, I think it's either a piece of trash, or possible a dead limb with leaves that slipped further down. There's a pretty deep ravine right there, a good ten foot deep or more.

Besides...

2z8vvh2.jpg

:biggrin:

Edited by Rockape

Amazing stuff Gumshoe and a great post. You don't have to defend anything YOU HAVE PROOF!!! You SAW, You captured what you saw on film, nothing that any of these people can change what is real.

Is this the same incident where he said "I did not see the thing when I snapped the photo", but then later changed the event to "It was standing upright looking at me looking at it." ?

I still haven't figured that one out.

Where is this photo that gumshoe has?

I do want to see Gum's photo. Gum! Hook me up old buddy!

Now I am not sure if I have read your story Gumshoeye, and never knew of a photo till now. This seems interesting and did this encounter happen in Michigan Gumshoeye?

I would rather not see the photo But would like to read about the story behind the photo Gumshoeye.  

Post #303:

http://monroetalks.com/forum/index.php?topic=27514.300

Here on the forum:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/49226-monroe-monster/

Gum presenting the picture in another thread:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/41129-tree-manipulation-wood-structures-what-is-the-evidence/?p=898859

Where I earned the undeserved appellation of "troll" by Gum:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/41129-tree-manipulation-wood-structures-what-is-the-evidence/?p=900285

I challenge any honest and objective person to read my above post and call it trolling, and I ask those same folks to read through Gumshoeye's claims while noting his reaction to honest criticsm and questioning.

Frankly, I'm sick of being attacked here for asking legitimate, relevant questions about claims that contain logical inconsistencies. It is utter BS, and in classic form, notice that the detractors of honest questioning offer nothing in return but snarky, sniping comments that don't contribute anything to the debate. For the record, none of my posts in question here were intended to malign or annoy (although I admit that my bluntness can sometimes be taken that way, unintended as it may be), but were instead meant to elicit a clarifying response from a member who gave two discrepant accounts of how a claimed bigfoot photo was taken. To this day, Gumshoeye has refused to address the issue, and instead diverts attention from, or ignores the query, or simply attacks the questioner. So much for open dialogue, eh?

• Upvote 3

Because despite what some might think I consider Gum a good guy and a friend. We had a spat and settled our differences, at least I feel we did. I can disagree with someone and not consider them the enemy.

Plus, it sounded as if Gum had already posted the photo here. If not, he can just send it to me by PM if he wishes. It doesn't mean I'll agree what it is, it also doesn't mean I will call him names or belittle him if I don't.

It also doesn't mean I won't appreciate seeing the photo. It's the same way as with Sasfooty. I love her photos and wish she would post more, even if I don't agree with what they are, but there is usually an interesting discussion about them.

I just wish more would quit worrying about what others think or say. You are never going to get everyone to agree on anything, and if you feel someone is being mean about it you can put them on ignore. Just as I don't agree with those who would stifle the opinion of skeptics, I don't agree with those who would stifle the opinions of those who are on the opposite end.

Besides, I understand how we can see things in photos and not be sure what they are. I posted one here...

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/51292-the-weather-report-is-rather-ominous-today/?p=906171

Now mind you, I don't think it's a bigfoot, but I don't know what the heck it is. It's not there in other photos and when I went back outside to take a look saw nothing that corresponded with it. It is however, an example of how photos can be strange things.

That photo was posted on the stick formation thread somewhere toward the end.

No Sas, I see what you say is a face, I just don't think that's what it is. If by some crazy happenstance that actually is a BF, I'd say it's the top of it's head. Actually though, I think it's either a piece of trash, or possible a dead limb with leaves that slipped further down. There's a pretty deep ravine right there, a good ten foot deep or more.

Well, you should know, & you'd know if you were wrong & everything. So you're probably right.

Just leaves with a face. :)

• Upvote 1

I would rather not see the photo But would like to read about the story behind the photo Gumshoeye.  

Yea... me either.. lol

That photo was posted on the stick formation thread somewhere toward the end.

Thanks Gum, I've already been directed to the thread. Interesting photo, but I can't say much more than that about it. I don't mean to say it's worthless or anything like that, just all I can make of it is "interesting".

why would he do that?

You guys are the "show me" crowd, always demanding that people show THEM pictures, quotes, and cite examples of the way people gang up on others here-all the while being ever so mindful of the rules that they make and are sure to adhere to. How about this; Go back and use an open mind and read through oh say the last 6 pages and try to see what just perhaps SoFla is talking about. In other words DO YOUR OWN WORK-I'm a busy person.

in other words you accuse people of attacking other posters and when you are asked to back that claim up, you can't

Are you even aware of the level of personal attacks that M.k.Davis and his supporters did against John Green and a few others?

If you are not then perhaps you need to research it to find out if the folks you are supporting are worthy of it

You stated that they are good people, others pointed out reasons that make them believe otherwise

You stated that people on this forum engage in the same behavior

Myself and others disagree with you and stated as such, some by pointing out that the forum rules do not allow for it

You made the accusations about members of this forum

I may also point out that myself and others that are supporting John Green do so knowing full well that John is a believer and a pioneer researcher that deserves respect

This may shock you

As I stated before, I do not believe that sasquatch exist now or at any time in recorded history

HOWEVER

I have a tremendous amount of respect for the early researchers such as Green, Gimlin and others

I have had the pleasure of meeting them and feel better for it.

I may not agree with some of Bill Munns conclusions, but I do respect the work he does

I don't respect the work of people that simply say this is what I know, believe me and it you question it you don't deserve to see the evidence

I can understand how someone could look at the same evidence that I have and come to the conclusion that sasquatch exist, it is all based on how you weigh the evidence

What I don't understand is why the same cannot be said for many of the believers

• Upvote 3

--      ---

o       o

o

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, Ok Sassy, what do you see now?

Mmmmm......Well, I don't think it's a butt......

Maybe one of those little railroad handcars, sitting on top of a mountain? Noooo.....

I give up. What is it?

• Upvote 1