Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Guest swmyers73

Yes Wolf but they had already stated the reason earlier in the thread. I was merely acknowledging it. I'm sure they will share it again for you.

Swmyers73, what personal experiences with sasquatch have you had that allow you to gauge the validity of what Midnight Owl and Elisi have said?

Good synopsis Georgerm but bf prob won't enjoy the eventual volunteering for the slab part.

It doesn't matter if I had an experience or not. It's about common sense. I've read so many credible reports and this is the only one I've heard where BF can mess with your digital equipment or 'mindspeak' in multiple languages. I would have believed their story if they left that part out.

Edited by swmyers73

We can compare BF to the discovery of America by Columbus. BF witnesses are the sailors who ventured out into the uncharted ocean and by accident made discoveries. The sailors bring back descriptions of the new world, and we can only listen and pose some questions. Some times the sailors bring back strange plants, gold figurenes, and bead works which helps make their stories credible. In order to learn more, we must take chances and listen to the sailors tales with respect knowing we could be fooled. Some take the chance to be made a fool of and listen with resprect. Is real knowledge worth the chance?

Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand of Spain needed proof before they paid Columbus and outfitted him with more ships and crew.

I hate that you picked that analogy because so much of what the sailors told resulted in a fools journey. Look at all the quests for the fountain of youth, gold beyond their wildest dreams, and what have you regarding the new world. Bigfoot's attributes are probably also over estimated or misinterpreted in the same way.

You forgot the fourth group- believers who question, to some extent, other believer's experiences as well as critically analyzing their own. They tend to be harder on themselves than they are others.

There are MASSIVE problems regarding telepathic claims and how they might fit into the real world. A very interesting article on the subject - 'Extra Sensory Deceptions?' - can be found HERE.

The ability to sense the presence of predatory animals that could not have been seen, heard, or smelled would confer such enormous advantages for its possessors that evolution should have made ESP as common (and obvious) as fur, claws, and moist noses. It has not happened. Could it be that no such sense organ exists because there is no stimulus for the organ to detect?
Edited by John

Guest BFSleuth

It doesn't matter if I had an experience or not. It's about common sense. I've read so many credible reports and this is the only one I've heard where BF can mess with your digital equipment or 'mindspeak' in multiple languages. I would have believed their story if they left that part out.

Actually, there have been reports that digital equipment seems to go 'on the blink' with BF around. This report is not new in that regard.

There have also been reports of encounters with BF that involved communication that wasn't spoken or body language from other sources as well.

I'm trying to be open minded about this and trying to think through possible theories as to how and why this could happen. I appreciate that they had the courage to tell us about their experiences, and I'm glad they didn't leave out the parts regarding the temporary equipment failure and telepathic communication.

There have been a range of extraordinary claims regarding the abilities of BF like this report. Hopefully we will be able to come up with theories that can be tested in the field. I've been doing some background study regarding infrasound as a possibility, but trying to come up with something that is lightweight and "field ready" is a challenge. There doesn't seem to be much research regarding the effects of infrasound on electronics that I can find either.

Ultimately I think that many of the extraordinary activities of BF may be answered by simple physics, their abilities to use areas of sound that we aren't capable of using.

Guest rockinkt

We can compare BF to the discovery of America by Columbus. BF witnesses are the sailors who ventured out into the uncharted ocean and by accident made discoveries. The sailors bring back descriptions of the new world, and we can only listen and pose some questions. Some times the sailors bring back strange plants, gold figurenes, and bead works which helps make their stories credible. In order to learn more, we must take chances and listen to the sailors tales with respect knowing we could be fooled. Some take the chance to be made a fool of and listen with resprect. Is real knowledge worth the chance?

Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand of Spain needed proof before they paid Columbus and outfitted him with more ships and crew.

You analogy is interesting. However, I (me, myself) do not believe that we have anything close to the evidence validity that you mention in your analogy that helped those people take the plunge. (So far).

I do listen to the stories and have been reading and researching and talking to witnesses on and off since 1970.

But, when my knowledge, training, and experience indicates that I'm being told a whopper - I see no problem in stating my opinion.

Of course - out of respect for the board and the mods - I must try to remember to be respectful. :)

You analogy is interesting. However, I (me, myself) do not believe that we have anything close to the evidence validity that you mention in your analogy that helped those people take the plunge. (So far).

I do listen to the stories and have been reading and researching and talking to witnesses on and off since 1970.

But, when my knowledge, training, and experience indicates that I'm being told a whopper - I see no problem in stating my opinion.

Of course - out of respect for the board and the mods - I must try to remember to be respectful. :)

We are still in the dark ages when it comes to the study of BF. Columbus lived during the age of discovery and several hundred years prior to Columbus, we had the dark ages. During these times many wrong notions were accepted as fact. Witnesses are mocked and burned at the stake. Many scientist who want to study BF won't touch the topic with a 10' pole since BF could be a career stopper. Courageous sailors in their small boats are not equipped to venture to the edge of a flat earth. As a result we know little about BF. Since we know so little about BF our secret society questions sailors like Elisi and MO. We listen but doubt is always around the corner. We just don't know.

We are still in the dark ages when it comes to the study of BF. Columbus lived during the age of discovery and several hundred years prior to Columbus, we had the dark ages. During these times many wrong notions were accepted as fact. Witnesses are mocked and burned at the stake. Many scientist who want to study BF won't touch the topic with a 10' pole since BF could be a career stopper. Courageous sailors in their small boats are not equipped to venture to the edge of a flat earth. As a result we know little about BF. Since we know so little about BF our secret society questions sailors like Elisi and MO. We listen but doubt is always around the corner. We just don't know.

Incredibly well said.

As I said in the very beginning, I am not selling anything or seeking verification from another to tell me what I heard and saw that night with my own eyes. It unfolded very quickly and I was dumfounded by my night vision acting up when they drew near. The only thing I could think of at that point was running my pocket cam to record the audio. I had previously agreed not to take any pictures, and with them so close, I wasn’t about to go back on my word and pull it out and aim it at them!! I was having a hard time containing it, seeing an image right out of a Steven Spielberg movie standing within 15-20 feet of me!!

Most novices, self proclaimed experts and casual critics have no idea how difficult it is to have things come together out in the field. Unless you have spent countless hours out there experiencing the frustrations of being so close, yet still so far away, never quite reaching that elusive carrot. What happened to me that night was one of the top 5 things to happen to me in my 50 something years of living.

I am thankful for the patience, understanding and the teaching of others on the ways of the Forest People. The more I learn, the more things make sense and are not so confusing. The Bigfoot are not what many researchers would have you believe. They are very much like us, except they have chosen to not embrace any technology in their ways of living.

They stay in clans and family groups much like our ancestors did. The younger juveniles are strategically set as sentries on the perimeter of the group. If a visitor draws near, the sentry alerts the group with various sounds. I recorded some of these calls about a year ago.

The group will pull back or flank the visitor if they move too close with the sentry discreetly keeping them in view. There is one video on BFRO showing this discreet peeking.

I spoke with one of the other researchers today, who gave me permission to post one of their pictures of a watcher. It was taken earlier that day close to the area where I had my close encounter.

The picture was randomly shot in the general direction when another researcher exclaimed and pointed “I see one over there!†I have marked the first photo with a circle to show just how far this watcher was from the group. The second picture is a cropped portion of the first. You can see the watchers head, shoulder and hand resting on the tree as they peer out from behind it.

We are not seeking any recognition or verification for this. It is to show those who are genuinely interested in learning more, just how cautious these group member can be. With time, understanding and respect, I feel there are others reading this who will draw closer to them……

post-1510-048627900 1308284251_thumb.jpgpost-1510-043656500 1308284279_thumb.jpg

This is why I asked why it was stipulated for you not to take any pictures, when others in the group have.

This is why I asked why it was stipulated for you not to take any pictures, when others in the group have.

[/quote

There were four others of the group hiking in the same general area where Elisi and I had our close encounter later that night. A couple of them were carrying cameras like many of us They were just hiking about and taking pictures during a break in some of the native American workshops going on that day. As we have clearly said before, this was not a Bigfoot excursion, although some attending like me already knew there was activity there. If you had only attended the workshop and fireside services, I doubt you would have heard anything mentioned to the group about the Forest People. So the camera issue was a moot point then.

The four ladies hiking knew about this activity and had stopped to rest on a large rock. That was when one noticed the sentry watching them and exclaimed and pointed. Several picutres were taken.

I did not post this photo trying market a thing or try to convince any nay sayers. You can believe or not believe anything on this post-no harm done!

I posted it exclusively for all the people reading my words who have a geniune concern, interest and respect for the Forest People. They will clearly see the intentions of my heart and that I am not trying to make them into a circus side show! They have and will remain a sovereign people freely living their life as they have done for thousands of years! My plege to them is I will not market or exploit them in any way.

I can say with certainty, all the Bigfoot groups running the big dog and pony shows have and never will come close to the experience I had that night in the central Oklahoma woods! For that, I am truly thankful and blessed by the Great Creator! May you all have a wonderful and blessed day!

Midnight Owl....

MO, what was the reason given to you for not taking a picture? You also said your equipment wouldn't work when they were around, did you still try to take a picture?

As I said in the very beginning, I am not selling anything or seeking verification from another to tell me what I heard and saw that night with my own eyes. It unfolded very quickly and I was dumfounded by my night vision acting up when they drew near. The only thing I could think of at that point was running my pocket cam to record the audio. I had previously agreed not to take any pictures, and with them so close, I wasn’t about to go back on my word and pull it out and aim it at them!! I was having a hard time containing it, seeing an image right out of a Steven Spielberg movie standing within 15-20 feet of me!!

Most novices, self proclaimed experts and casual critics have no idea how difficult it is to have things come together out in the field. Unless you have spent countless hours out there experiencing the frustrations of being so close, yet still so far away, never quite reaching that elusive carrot. What happened to me that night was one of the top 5 things to happen to me in my 50 something years of living.

I am thankful for the patience, understanding and the teaching of others on the ways of the Forest People. The more I learn, the more things make sense and are not so confusing. The Bigfoot are not what many researchers would have you believe. They are very much like us, except they have chosen to not embrace any technology in their ways of living.

They stay in clans and family groups much like our ancestors did. The younger juveniles are strategically set as sentries on the perimeter of the group. If a visitor draws near, the sentry alerts the group with various sounds. I recorded some of these calls about a year ago.

The group will pull back or flank the visitor if they move too close with the sentry discreetly keeping them in view. There is one video on BFRO showing this discreet peeking.

I spoke with one of the other researchers today, who gave me permission to post one of their pictures of a watcher. It was taken earlier that day close to the area where I had my close encounter.

The picture was randomly shot in the general direction when another researcher exclaimed and pointed “I see one over there!†I have marked the first photo with a circle to show just how far this watcher was from the group. The second picture is a cropped portion of the first. You can see the watchers head, shoulder and hand resting on the tree as they peer out from behind it.

We are not seeking any recognition or verification for this. It is to show those who are genuinely interested in learning more, just how cautious these group member can be. With time, understanding and respect, I feel there are others reading this who will draw closer to them……

post-1510-048627900 1308284251_thumb.jpgpost-1510-043656500 1308284279_thumb.jpg

Was it difficult to find the BF peeking by the tree?

Do you think it was one of the BFs that you saw up close?

When you saw the BFs up close, did any of them seem on guard and semimean looking?

Is Elisi's land located on a migration route?

Where are the BFs traveling to?

Susie, if this aspect is truly new to you, then take it slow. Its not something that comes easy or quick to understand, that's for sure.

It has been talked about for a long time by people, but in the past it wasn't allowed to be talked about in really any of the forums. Okay, there have been a few discussions, but usually they were shut down before too long. So thoughts and stories never get a chance to evolve.

Susie, it happened to me once, a long long time ago, decades. Only once too. Something I will never forget for as long as I live. Something I have made mention of but never share the details. I still have a difficult time talking about it because most people can't relate. Here I've had some amazing encounters usually when big game hunting, and yet I've experienced some things that just shatter the basic bigfoot encounters. The one time I shared it in a forum, and my post was deleted by the Admin, and so I never went back there. If I ever share the story again, I will tell the whole story because that's how it has the most meaning. Maybe one day I will share it in my blog. But for now all I can say is that there is indeed something to it that can't simply be ignored like has been in the past.

Oh and HE spoke English to me. There I've said enough. lol

Prag, If anyone but you told me this I would think that they were *kidding* me, and trying to see how gullible I am, but since it is you, I believe your story.

Were the words garbled, how did he manage to speak so that you could understand his words?

Do you think that many BF are able to speak our language? Is it easy to understand them? Was it easy for him to speak English?

Do you think most of them speak a language that is their language, plus ours?

Prag, That must have blown you away. They are partly human and can communicate using language.

Well, I'm blown away now. Hubby will really roll his eyes when I tell him this new information. Yikes Twice!! :blink:

That puts a big No-No on killing one to prove the species exists.

Guest Binky

Prag, If anyone but you told me this I would think that they were *kidding* me, and trying to see how gullible I am, but since it is you, I believe your story.

Were the words garbled, how did he manage to speak so that you could understand his words?

Do you think that many BF are able to speak our language? Is it easy to understand them? Was it easy for him to speak English?

Do you think most of them speak a language that is their language, plus ours?

Prag, That must have blown you away. They are partly human and can communicate using language.

Well, I'm blown away now. Hubby will really roll his eyes when I tell him this new information. Yikes Twice!! :blink:

That puts a big No-No on killing one to prove the species exists.

Susie, you are a lovely person and you only see the good, but having read your posts I think that you have a core of steel inside you, and these are good questions, they are the type of questions a good skeptic would ask and kudos to you for them.

Do you ever think that sometimes your clever eye-rolling husband might just be right?, after all the man is no fool - he married you didn't he?.

I'd like to know what YOU think honestly about all those wild claims, because really you remind me of my mum, and although she was the kindest lady, she wouldn't stand a fool, and you sound a bit like her.

Best wishes, Binky.