Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Susie, you are a lovely person and you only see the good, but having read your posts I think that you have a core of steel inside you, and these are good questions, they are the type of questions a good skeptic would ask and kudos to you for them.

Do you ever think that sometimes your clever eye-rolling husband might just be right?, after all the man is no fool - he married you didn't he?.

I'd like to know what YOU think honestly about all those wild claims, because really you remind me of my mum, and although she was the kindest lady, she wouldn't stand a fool, and you sound a bit like her.

Best wishes, Binky.

Thank you Binky for your sweet comments.

My thoughts are that you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, and that we need to use some common sense to help us separate the truth, as amazing as it is, from the fiction regarding the BF species.

I do believe that BF is real.

One thing that I've been blessed with is that some of my forum friends here are very knowledgeable about the current BF research and they share with me. The leaks from the Erickson Project, as small as they are, seem to verify our personal beliefs about the reality of this species, and that a major news release will bring more believers into the fold.(Hopefully)

Plus I really enjoy posting with the members here.

This is a great group of people both skeptics and believers..

Do enjoy being a member, have fun, but also learn as you spend time here.

I'm currently reading about 8 BF books written by acknowledged researchers in the BF field, and I recommend that you purchase or have your library order some of the classic research and adventure books for you to study and learn from.

Have fun!!

Guest Boolywooger

I thought I would add this to the discussion about Hairy Men being able to manipulate electronic devices:

http://www.cliffbarackman.com/finding-bigfoot-north-carolina-commentary.php If the link doesn't work, go to the NC Commentary to read. The pertinent part is quoted below.

Upon reviewing my tape, the first part of the footage shows the figure only as a blip of light disappearing over the top of the hill as Matt and the two camera men lumber upwards through the woods after it. (This footage can be seen in the episode, and in it Matt was highlighted by a circle.) I have no explanation as to why my gear only started recording at that point instead of having captured the entire sequence. After all, the tech guy activated the recorder only a few minutes before this whole thing started. Nobody touched my gear in the interim. I cannot explain it, but it's the maddening truth.

And the organization he represents is hardly in the "Psychic Sasquatch" camp.

I've also had my equipment "messed with". The below is a recording I got this spring. The recorder worked flawlessly for a couple of hours before this happened and the same after this. I've shortened the clip, but the entire incident was around 10 minutes long.

High Strangeness

I know they were in the area because I recorded this:

Howls 2

just a few minutes before the other clip, and this:

Howls 1

about a half hour before that. This was in an area approximately 10 miles as the crow flies from any dwellings.

I do have my own question of Elisi: Why do you think that the Hairy Men are so reticent about having their picture taken, but seem almost totally unconcerned about having audio recorded?

Thanks in advance,

Booly

Oh, btw, these recordings took my son from being an amused skeptic to being a total believer. He was camping with me when they were recorded.

Edited by Boolywooger

Guest Cervelo

Boolywooger,

Here's what I've gotten out of the Finding Bigfoot series, others like it and this fourm and others like it. IMO hardly anyone knows how to use their equipment correctly. They have done zero test on known subjects hence they have nothing to base their findings on. So to have them running around in the dark trying to use equipment that's pretty high end stuff, It's doesn't surprise me at all that random equipment failures suddenly becomes another capability that Bigfoot has. I can only imagine the production teams laughing their ***** off when they are away from these "researchers".

I don't usually post on public forums but I have made an exception here. I am the woman who was with MO when he had his encounter with the Bigfoot. First I would like to say I have never nor will I ever have someone pay me to take them to see Bigfoot.I have no control over what they choose to do.Even if I could I would still not presume that I could ask them to show themselves to anyone.That would be very disrespectful of me to do that.What happened with MO was a complete surprise to me as well as to him. The weekend he was here I was hosting a drum making workshop to help a young Aleut Indian Woman who teaches making and connecting with the drum. For those of you who don't know for many indigenous people the drum beat signifies the heart beat of the Earth.We also were having Fire Ceremony and teachings. I had no idea the Bigfoot would show themselves as they did.As I said I am not in control of what they do.I honor them and have all my life and will continue to do so.Mo came to be a part of everyone who was here and enjoy everyone being together.Did he know of my association with the Bigfoot?Yes he did. Did he hope to have an encounter,I guess he did.It wasn't up to him nor was it up to me.They chose to do what they did. I can say with some surety they will not allow anyone to take their photo clearly.They have allowed me one fairly clear photo.It is posted on my FB page as well as some other places also.There again some see him and some don't.This audio and story has created positive talk about them.No one gains anything from it except maybe people who begin to understand they are not large,hairy,bipedal animals.If you think you can come here and see them,it won't happen unless they want it.If someone was to come here with ulterior motives they would be gone.If you are thinking who is this woman and how does she have this happen? I can assure you I am only a woman who respects them and knows I have no control over this.Am I thinking I will make a bunch of money or have fame from this,think again. I live very frugally and plan on living that way for the rest of my life.I was happy living my life before I was introduced to the world of Bigfoot Resarch.Because of my elders teachings the Bigfoot's message has to be shared so I am doing as I have been asked.I would just as soon live my life out of the Bigfoot Spotlight.I as well as most love seeing footprints and stick structures and hearing all they say and do.Do I have a huge collection of stuff.I have nothing that is not on my fb page.I am very transparent in that way.The experience MO and I had was a gift in my mind.It was a gift to us and my Elders taught me that gifts are to be shared not kept for yourself.MO did do this as I have done.As he said you can believe or not believe neither one of us are trying to prove anything.We are sharing a wonderful experience.One thing I will never do is disrespect you no matter what you believe or what you say.It is what I was taught and is what I try to live.

I didn't know where to look to find your FB page?

Guest Boolywooger

Boolywooger,

Here's what I've gotten out of the Finding Bigfoot series, others like it and this fourm and others like it. IMO hardly anyone knows how to use their equipment correctly. They have done zero test on known subjects hence they have nothing to base their findings on. So to have them running around in the dark trying to use equipment that's pretty high end stuff, It's doesn't surprise me at all that random equipment failures suddenly becomes another capability that Bigfoot has. I can only imagine the production teams laughing their ***** off when they are away from these "researchers".

I don't doubt that, but the behavior described in the post is peculiar to say the least. If the equipment was turned on, it should have recorded from the start, if it wasn't turned on, it shouldn't have suddenly started recording on its own.

I enjoy the show for what it is. Entertainment pure and simple. It's not going to prove anything or change many minds.

I'm beginning to think Alabama is covered up in bigfoot. I've heard more stuff coming from there than anywhere else in the country this past year or maybe I just notice it more, I don't know. What forest or river were you in or near if you don't mind me asking? Was it near Bear Creek?

The supernatural qualities of BF has been hashed over, and is difficult to back up with science which leads to frustrations and friction. The down to earth qualities could lead to behavioral science discussions.

Questions for MO or Elisi:

Was it difficult to find the BF peeking by the tree?

Do you think it was one of the BFs that you saw up close?

When you saw the BFs up close, did any of them seem on guard and semimean looking?

How long had Elisi known these BFs?

Is Elisi's land located on a migration route?

Where are the BFs traveling to?

Guest varmint072

First off let me say that this is my first time on this forum I have been to many of them but usually just a curios person wanting to know more about the subject. I have never seen any of them but with all of the evidence that's been presented it's only logical that there is an intelligent being out there that deserves to be left alone and if they are smart enough to avoid us that only proves it to me. I have relatives who live in eastern Oklahoma in the Talihina area and as a child I spent quite a bit of time on a farm far from town. I was a skeptic but one day watching a special on tv on the subject my curiosity was piqued and I started looking online and came across recordings of the howls they make. I was stunned to find out that I had heard this sound many times before as a child. My grandparents told us it was just some animal in the mountains and that was good enough for us. So now on to my thoughts on the topic

Wow! Amazing story, I'm not saying that I don't question it, but it's possible, and to whomever thinks that someone could have that level of intimacy with them and not use it for wealth accumulation is someone who probably won't ever get a chance at it. Not everyone is out for wealth, kind of like asking why would anyone donate money and time to help people or support a cause if they aren't expecting something in return but yet it happens everyday. What they are "expecting" is fulfillment and the feeling of knowing that what they are doing is good for the soul.

Personally, I wouldn't want to tell anyone about them if I knew where to find them. People should be careful what they wish for because if they are proven to exist and put on parade that would be a travesty for them and us. There are somethings in this world that are better left alone. You "hunters" out there would have to find something else to do and all the joy of the search would replaced by disgust at what would happen to these magnificent beings as their homes are invaded and families torn apart all for the sake of making a buck. No more easy money for the so called guides getting paid big bucks to take people on expeditions that produce no real experience other than building a campfire and tromping thru the woods at night listening for footsteps in the brush.

Thanks for sharing Midnite Owl and Elisi this is probably the most informative thread on the interactions with them I have ever read.

Guest Boolywooger

I'm beginning to think Alabama is covered up in bigfoot. I've heard more stuff coming from there than anywhere else in the country this past year or maybe I just notice it more, I don't know. What forest or river were you in or near if you don't mind me asking? Was it near Bear Creek?

No, Bear Creek is in NW AL, I was in NE AL. But I agree that there sure seem to be a lot of Hairy Men in the Southeast, especially Alabama and Georgia.

First off let me say that this is my first time on this forum I have been to many of them but usually just a curios person wanting to know more about the subject. Welcome to the forum. I have never seen any of them but with all of the evidence that's been presented it's only logical that there is an intelligent being out there that deserves to be left alone and if they are smart enough to avoid us that only proves it to me. This is the problem. They are not left alone and most BF shootings probably go unreported.

I have relatives who live in eastern Oklahoma in the Talihina area and as a child I spent quite a bit of time on a farm far from town. I was a skeptic but one day watching a special on tv on the subject my curiosity was piqued and I started looking online and came across recordings of the howls they make. I was stunned to find out that I had heard this sound many times before as a child. My grandparents told us it was just some animal in the mountains and that was good enough for us. So now on to my thoughts on the topic. Yip, was probably the big gal.

Wow! Amazing story, I'm not saying that I don't question it, but it's possible, and to whomever thinks that someone could have that level of intimacy with them and not use it for wealth accumulation is someone who probably won't ever get a chance at it. Not everyone is out for wealth, kind of like asking why would anyone donate money and time to help people or support a cause if they aren't expecting something in return but yet it happens everyday. What they are "expecting" is fulfillment and the feeling of knowing that what they are doing is good for the soul. We learn to be observant, and tread lightly when in BF's territory.

Personally, I wouldn't want to tell anyone about them if I knew where to find them. People should be careful what they wish for because if they are proven to exist and put on parade that would be a travesty for them and us. They eventually will wind up in zoos unless the BF advocates can dominate federal laws. While in Turkey in 1966, a man came through our neighborhood with a dancing bear. The sad part is he would pull a rope that would pull on a metal hoop in the bear's nose, and the bear would wine, then dance for money. This is why I favor wild animal laws.

There are somethings in this world that are better left alone. You "hunters" out there would have to find something else to do and all the joy of the search would replaced by disgust at what would happen to these magnificent beings as their homes are invaded and families torn apart all for the sake of making a buck. No more easy money for the so called guides getting paid big bucks to take people on expeditions that produce no real experience other than building a campfire and tromping thru the woods at night listening for footsteps in the brush.

Thanks for sharing Midnite Owl and Elisi this is probably the most informative thread on the interactions with them I have ever read.

Guest Elisi

The supernatural qualities of BF has been hashed over, and is difficult to back up with science which leads to frustrations and friction. The down to earth qualities could lead to behavioral science discussions.

Questions for MO or Elisi:

Was it difficult to find the BF peeking by the tree?

Do you think it was one of the BFs that you saw up close?

When you saw the BFs up close, did any of them seem on guard and semimean looking?

How long had Elisi known these BFs?

I did post earlier some of the things I do know.

The girls who took the photo were just there sitting in an area I go to sit from time to time. I had walked back when they took the photo and they knew they had gotten glimpse's of them moving around.

I can't say for sure if that one was one of the ones who were in closer or not as I didn't see the one they took a photo of.

I have never seen what I think is a semimean looking BF.I have however seen some who do look intimidating by their sheer size.

I have lived in this part of the world for most of my life and have known about the BF for most of my life also.Some I do recognize.

I live in a transitional area,not many are ever here for very long.

I have always believed they are just another us.

Elisi,

Do you have any insight into the BF's reluctance to have contact with us? Is it based in fear or based in something else. Do you know if they have a regular network of communication among themselves, from group to group?

Guest FEATHERSTONE

Hi Elisi,

I have a question, what do they refer to themselves as? Tribal names etc?

Hope I spell this right..

Yakoki