Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Guest RioBravo

Midnight Owl and Elisi - What happens when the world discovers what you two already know? What if the revelation of their existence takes place indirectly, through recovered remains, DNA or video evidence? How will civilization interact with what is metaphorically an alien intelligence? Don't you think that's something that would unite the world on a grand scale? Maybe put our place on earth and the universe in context?

It seems you two have the opportunity to create a real special moment for all of humanity by allowing an outside observer to respectfully and factually document their existence.

Edited by RioBravo

Guest Elisi

Many elders from different nations talk about the message the Bigfoot brings.It is one of being in respect.Respect of the water,the air,the Earth,each other and most of all respecting ourself.Most people don't even have a respect for themselves.What I am doing is helping get that message out.The bigfoot know the human holds the key to the destruction of this Earth or the healing of it. We have to be reached and understand we need to be respectful. I see so much disrespect of each other in the Bigfoot Resaerch World.people calling each other idiots,making fun of them so on and on. Too Risky did not believe this story and that is perfectly ok.He did not call anyone names or make fun of anything.I thank him for that.None of us have to agree with each other but it is how we disagree that creates problems and disrespect.What I believe may not even be close to what someone else believes but I will never be disrespectful to them because of that.Such a simple thing and so hard for so many to grasp.

We have in the past lived side by side with the Bigfoot with respect.I don't consider them an alien being I consider them our brothers and sisters.A little different than we are but still our relative.Then I consider everything my relative.When a gathering is held it is not for people to see the Bigfoot.It is to help them make sense of things that are going on in their mind.To share stories and experiences without anyone making fun or being disrespectful.To come together is a safe invironment.To talk about respect among many things.If I could afford to pay all the expenses myself for the gatherings I would gladly do it to be able to help people come to their own awareness.Not mine but theirs.

I am no saint by any stretch of the imagination.haha and suffer the same things all people do.I always try to be respectful as it is what I have been taught but it is what I believe.

Thank you Sunflower,

I pray we have given hope to others and a clearer perspective on their quest to learn the ways and teachings of the Forest People. Common courtesy and respect is all we ask for in return.

May life's best always come your way!

Midnight Owl.....

'MidnightWalkerSE' wrote:

"The native americans do have a culture that is quite similar to the people of the forest..."

...and personal computers and internet access it seems. :unsure:

BFF Patron
....I encourage everyone in their journey to understand these beings. If you're around them enough and you will recognize that they are the people that they are, they'll lead you along as long as you possess good intentions and a good heart. I didn't read a book. I just let them lead and spent much time amongst them in a vulnerable situation....

Sort of like the old Indian or Buddhist Proverbs: "When the student is ready, the Master (teacher) will appear."

or "You cannot travel the path, until you have become the path itself."

Guest MidnightWalkerSE

Sort of like the old Indian or Buddhist Proverbs: "When the student is ready, the Master (teacher) will appear."

or "You cannot travel the path, until you have become the path itself."

Or "Be the ball Danny. Be the ball. Na na na na." Ala Chevy Chase but what movie.

Admin

What an incredible encounter. Midnight Owl, you have been truly blessed with an experience you have described. I wish you good luck on getting a good clear family photo.

Admin

Incredible. You sounded in awe but rather calm, considering the circumstances. The owl hoot was spot on. I would do it, if the opportunity arose. Awesome stuff. Good luck in the future.

Guest RayG

This may sound very unbelievable to some, but it is the truth none the less. I feel compelled to relate this information to the Bigfoot community as a whole, that these are not the creatures some would have you to believe.

I neither believe nor disbelieve, but yes, if true, this would be a most remarkable species interaction indeed.

If I've read you correctly, you never received 'verbal' communication, in English, from the subjects you encountered that night, correct?

RayG

Anyone can come on the forum and present a fantastic story with out one shread of evidence, and no documentation of the observer's background. Tell us about yourself. You say you were a police officer........where and when? A story needs a reputable source to be believable.

Why are BFs going to be making owl calls, when there is no need to disguise their communications?

What about the other 20 people? They are going to disclose the location which will attract lots of BF hunters. Things just don't add up.

Anyone can come on the forum and present a fantastic story without one shread of evidence, and no documentation of the observer's background. Tell us about yourself. You say you were a police officer........where and when? A story needs a reputable source to be believable.

Why are BFs going to be making owl calls, when there is no need to disguise their communications?

What about the other 20 people? They are going to disclose the location which will attract lots of BF hunters. Things just don't add up.

Edited by georgerm

Guest Elisi

I don't think MO was asking anyone to believe this but was sharing an experience.You can be assured that none of the people who were there would tell any researcher where this happened.This was not a planned event to try and see the bigfoot.This was about something else.

I see a lot of posts from people who have encounters,etc that actually have no proof that is in your face,tangible evidence.

I totally understand though where you are coming from.

How much did she charge per person? It would be very easy for her to have some people out there in suits at midnight to make a few bucks.

Psychics, palm readers and séance charlatans bilk the gullible out of their money on a regular basis. It’s human nature.

Guest Elisi

I will answer that myself since I am the woman. This was not a meet the Bigfoot Gathering.This happened totally by itself.There is discussion on this in another thread here on the forums so I will not go into detail. I do understand why you would ask that question. I know of people who have done exactly what you are saying.